Best Mouse for Architects – If you are an architect or an architecture student and need to practice designing 3D models, you badly need some updated tools to make it easier. We have no hesitation in saying that the best mouse for architects is one of those important tools.
Selecting the right mouse for designing is the most important thing, and we tried our level best to help you in this process. The mice discussed above are all beyond the scope and can help you in what you are struggling with before.
We have cooked the meal for you, and you just have to eat it now. Select a mouse-based on your requirements and purchase it with a single click. And you are all set to accomplish designing more easily and effectively.back to menu ↑
1.Logitech MX Master
- Cross computer control: Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on 3 computers, and copy paste text, images, and files from 1 to the other using Logitech flow
- Dual connectivity: Use with upto 3 Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology. Sensor technology: Darkfield high precision
- Advanced ergonomic design: Perfectly sculpted, hand crafted shape supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable, natural position
- Auto shift scrolling: Speed adaptive scroll wheel auto shifts on the fly from click to click to hyper fast scrolling; Wireless operating distance: 10 m
- Battery: rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery. Rechargable battery: Upto 70 days of power on a single charge; Number of buttons: 7
back to menu ↑
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm; product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.
back to menu ↑
- Sensitive Mouse Click with Less Noise - Slim ergonomic design and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience. Quieter and Easier to click, make you concentrate on your work without disturbing others beside you
- Plug & Play - Tiny wireless receiver conveniently slots into your computer's USB port, taking up minimal space. 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package).
- Stable Connection and Power Efficient - The 2.4 GHz wireless mouse provides a powerful, reliable connection, effective up to 15 meters of range. This mouse will auto sleep after 8 minutes of inactivity for power saving, it can be waken up by clicking any button.
- Universal Compatibility - work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 etc.【【This product is not compatible with macbook pro or other laptops which only have type c ports】】
- Portable & Durable - USB-receiver stays in your PC USB port or stows conveniently inside the wireless mouse when not in use. Perfect for work and entertainment in home or office.
back to menu ↑
- 5 Adjustable Dpi & 2 Polling Rate: DPI 800,1200,1600,2000,2400 can be easily changed by order to meet your needs. 2 level polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz can be switched depending on your activity. USB Nano receiver can be stored in the back of the mouse, allowing ease of storage when not used. No any driver is required, just plug and play.
- Accurate & Lag-free Mouse: M652 mouse can not only provide a reliable wireless connection but also an accurate tracking. Allowing you to move your gaming mouse freely without interference within 10m. More flexible for games or work.
- Long Life Span & Power Saving: It has passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability. This wireless mouse will be in sleep mode in 8 minutes of inactivity and waken up quickly by pressing any button. Powered by 1*AA battery (not included) and easy to be replaced.
- Ergonomic Design: Contoured shape keeps your hand comfortable even after long hours using. With led light design, makes your mouse look cooler, it can be turned off if you do not need.
- Wide Compatibility: Work with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8, Linux and Mac OS. Ideal for work or entertainment in home and office.
back to menu ↑
- 2.4G Wireless & Rechargeable: Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology ensure stable transmission. Up to 30ft / 10m working distance, no delay or dropouts. The mouse with rechargeable function, no need change battery.
- Quiet and Durable Click: Left and right button super silent design is perfect for the places such as offices, libraries,home etc where you don’t want disturb others or interrupt your concentration. Up to 5-million-click keystroke test.
- Cool LED Light: 7 soothing LED light will change randomly while in use, makes your mouse multi-colored and cool for gaming. The LED light can’t be set to one specific color but you can turn it off by the bottom switch whenever you want.
- Plug and Play: Comes with a USB receiver( stored in the package with charging cable), plug and play, no other driver required. 3 adjustable DPI (800,1600,2400)-control your cursor speed freely to meet different demand.
- Wide Compatibility: Well compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win7/8,10, Mac OS system. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, computer. (Note: The mouse will be in sleeping mode if it is not used after 10 minutes to save energy, pls press any button to wake it up.)
back to menu ↑
6.Mafiti Wireless Mouse
- Rechargeable Mouse Design - The mouse built-in rechargeable battery, with a charging cable. Rechargeable battery more eco-friendly,and no need to change battery frequently.When you charge the mouse ,the Blue Backlit LED will turn on ,when it is fully charged,the Blue Backlit LED will turn off. Pls kindly fully charge it before fist use.
- Ergonomic Shape Wireless Mouse - ergonomic shape and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience.Comfortable touch, good hand-feeling ! Meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming.
- Plug and Play - no need to install any driver, just plug the USB Receiver into your laptop will the mouse start to serve. 2.4 GHz Cordless mice provides a powerful, reliable connection. Note : In case of wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse.
- Usage Distance up to 10M - 2.4GHz Wireless Technology, increase working distance of up to 10M, 100,0000 Times keystrok, 1600DPI (800/1200/1600 3 level DPI adjustment). Ideal for Home, Office, Business, Study Learning Use.
- Widely Used - Compatible with most system including Windows, Mac and Linux. Fit for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook and other devices.【This product is not compatible with macbook pro or other laptops which only have type c ports.You needing have a adapter cable if you want to work with the mouse】
back to menu ↑
7.Apple Magic Mouse
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
- Lightning port
back to menu ↑
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Natural ergonomic vertical with right-handed design. Recommended to Repetitive Strain Injuries RSI User and user works particularly long periods on the computer, for example, office workers, gamers and internet surfers. Prevents possible mouse arm or tennis elbow (RSI syndrome)
- WIRED USB MOUSE: Natural ergonomic vertical with right-handed design. 6-button mouse increase your productivity
- EASY TO USE: Easy access to multiple usage through 6 buttons. Instinct two-level sensitivity adjustment of the most widely-used 1000/1600 DPI setup
- NO NEED FOR BATTERY: Plug and Play mouse with USB 2.0 interface, easy to start to use with standard setting function. High quality rubber coating surface gives it a feel-good touch
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: FCC, CE, RoHS qualified ergonomic mouse. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10. Package includes 1 wired mouse, 1 user manual
back to menu ↑
- Simple, plug-and-play USB wireless connection; PC and Mac compatible
- 2 4Ghz wireless connection for lag-free performance
- Nano wireless receiver small enough to plug in once and leave connected; receiver conveniently stores in mouse when not in use
- Small ultra-portable design with sleek, glossy finish; Mouse measures L x D x H (in): 2 x 3 x 1.1 . Includes 1x AAA Battery
- Verbatim has been a trusted brand since 1969 and guarantees this product with 1 year limited warranty and technical support
back to menu ↑
- ✔ ERGONOMIC, SLEEK AND RECHARGEABLE DESIGN -- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain
- ✔ MULTIFUNCTION AND CONVENIENT -- Advanced "Page Back" and "Page Forward" functionality buttons provide convenience when web page browsing. 800 /1200/1600 DPI Levels -- Easily adjusts the sensitivity of the mouse
- ✔ HIGH-CAPACITY RECHARGEABLE BATTERY -- Built-in rechargeable battery. You no longer need to buy batteries, very convenient !! EASY TO USE -- One nano USB receiver at the bottom of mouse, Just Plug and Play!
- ✔ WIDELY COMPATIBLE -- Widely compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux. 【Note: Not compatible with Mac OS, Apple Products】 Once you get used to the ergonomic mouse, you will love it so much !
- ✔ GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE -- Rest assured that all our LEKVEY ergonomic vertical mouse have unconditional 18-month product warranty ( Replace or Refund ) as well as lifetime easy-to-reach technical support
back to menu ↑
Best Mouse for Architects – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
For architects, working on 3D models involves using tools to build, inspect, modify, and render the models.
In the pipeline, there are common tasks that have to be repeated a lot of the time. Having a mouse with programmable buttons will allow you to set up functions or macros to run with just a single keypress.
This will eliminate the need to memorize and implement complicated keyboard presses or having to dive deep into the menu tabs looking for a feature that you use frequently.
Also Read: Best Mouse for Solidworksback to menu ↑
When working with 3D models, particularly ones that will hopefully be used to build real-world structures, precision is a requirement.
Having a mouse that will be easy to use to make very fine movements when creating or fixing your models will come in handy. You will end up saving a lot of time when working on large and demanding projects.
Also Read: Best Mouse for Revitback to menu ↑
This is important especially for architects who spend some of their time up and about; traveling or working on sites.
A mouse that can work on many different surfaces is a useful tool to have if you forget to bring the mouse pad with you.back to menu ↑
Regardless of which design principle is used to achieve the ergonomics, you will appreciate leaving your desk at the end of the day feeling relaxed as opposed to having some pain.
Poor ergonomics can lead to Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) which will hamper your performance and ability to work effectively.
There are mice built with one slanting side and others come with a vertical profile. The main aim is usually to reduce the strain on your forearms when working.back to menu ↑
Unlike regular mice, 3D mice are built specifically to make working in virtual 3D environments more intuitive and efficient. If you are working on a small to large or complex model, having this will simplify the process. Creating and modifying the scene will be much easier.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
So, What is The Best Mouse for Architects?
Choosing which mouse is the best for an architect wasn’t easy, especially with so many different options available and such a wide variety of features. We agreed that the mouse, most importantly, must be comfortable and precise. It then must use quality materials and offer great features.back to menu ↑
Are you a designer and spend 8 to 12 hours struggling with your computer and mouse on a chair? Finding a mouse that is more productive and efficient for handling your hours of designing on CAD software? Fed up of lazy computer mice with limited features?
If the answer to any of the questions is ‘Yes, then luckily you have entered the place where you will buy peace of mind and a treasure of valuable information about the best mouse for architects, for free.