Best Mouse for Butterfly Clicking – To rule in the world of gaming, the butterfly-clicking mouse will play a pivotal role. Getting higher cps in different games is now possible through butterfly-clicking.
Despite this, there are numerous benefits of using the butterfly clicking tool. But, on the other hand, its continuous use could affect wrist muscles and tendons. So, play games but do not exceed their use.
If you’ve come this far down the list and you still aren’t sure which gaming mouse is the one for you, don’t worry! In this section we’ll be giving you some extra advice to help you out with your purchase.
And that’s our list for The Best Mouse for Butterfly Clicking. If it helped you find the right mouse for, be sure to let us know about it in the comments down below! Thanks for reading.
1.Glorious Model O
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
Pros & Cons
- 【Ultralight honeycomb shell】 Well-designed perforated honeycomb shell, the weight of the mouse can reach 2.43 ounces (60 grams), symmetrical ergonomics, suitable for left or right hand and different grip positions, more flexible and comfortable, and after long-term use Not tired.
- 【RGB chrome yellow LED light】 RGB gaming mouse with RGB ring bar, containing 10 lighting modes, 16.8 million color RGB serializer magic light effect, excellent visual effects, gorgeous lighting effects, creating a competitive gaming atmosphere . (The logo light and the wheel light are monochrome breathing modes)
- 【Professional Gaming Mouse】The M6 uses a high-precision Pixart PMW3325 optical sensor with a sensitivity of 6400DPI, a scan rate of 12000fps, and a tour detection rate of 1000Hz. It can withstand 40G acceleration and 400IPS tracking speed, which can meet your requirements for fast browsing and playing games.
- 【6 programmable buttons】 Customizable gaming mouse allows complex macro functions to be reconfigured and configured via mouse driver software. At the same time, they can freely adjust the light speed, dpi value and synchronization speed. Set your favorite effect mode.
- 【High-quality mouse】 USB wired mouse, equipped with 66.9-inch ultra-light overclocking cable, plug and play, can achieve a data transmission delay as low as 0.01 seconds, and quickly control your computer gaming mouse. Skin-friendly matte surface with up to 50 million clicks and a 12-month warranty.
Pros & Cons
- 【Super Light Honeycomb Gaming Mouse】The well-designed new honeycomb perforated shell, the mouse is as light as 2.43oz (69g), symmetrical ergonomics, suitable for left or right hands and different holding positions, more flexible and comfortable, and will not fatigue after long-term use.
- 【RGB Chroma LED Light】White RGB gaming mouse with RGB ring bar, including 10 lighting modes, 1680 million-color RGB streamer magic light effect, outstanding visual, gorgeous lighting, creating a competitive game atmosphere. (Logo light and roller light are monochrome breathing mode)
- 【Professional Gaming Optical Mouse】AJ390 uses high-precision Pixart PMW3338 optical sensor, with high sensitivity of 16000DPI, 12000fps scan rate, 1000Hz polling rate, able to withstand 40G acceleration and 400IPS tracking speed, which can meet your fast web browsing and play game.
- 【6 Programmable Buttons】Customizable PC gaming mouse allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through mouse driver software. At the same time, they can freely adjust the light speed, dpi value and double-click speed etc. Set your favorite effect mode.
- 【High Quality Mouse】USB wired computer gaming mouse with 66.9in ultralight ultraweave cable, plug and play, which can achieve data transmission delay as low as 0.01S, quickly control your computer gaming mice. Skin-friendly matte surface with up to 50 million clicks.
4.Razer DeathAdder V2
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
5.PICTEK Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
- [Excellent gaming performance with 7200 dpi and 4 polling rate]pictek t7 programmable gaming mice, default five dpi levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 dpi. With two dpi button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125hz/250hz/500hz/1000hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, up to 1000hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- [All mouse buttons are programmable] support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by pictek easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Great value and control fps gaming mouse, also excellent for moba/ rts games (driver disk included or download the software from brand website, see instructions for details). Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows xp, vista, linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for mac system).
- [16 million color fancy cool led backlit] 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. Easily shut on and off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games. Mode selection: steady on/breathing/flicker+light effect/steady on+light effect. Color: red blue green purple yellow.
- [Ergonomic design] pictek t7 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep your grip firmly during game play. Excellent cool wired pc gaming mouse for casual gamers. Comes with 5 foot, 3mm strong high-speed fiber cable.
- [Reliable quality & service] pictek t7 pc gaming mouse, 30 million clicks lifespan , intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly provide the functional reliability of the mouse for years. Pictek will spare no effort to provide the satisfied service to every customer, keep in touch with us when you meet any problem, we will reply you within 12 hours to help you.
Pros & Cons
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- Lightsync RGB: Full spectrum lighting responds to in game action, audio, and screen color; Customize lighting effects from 16.8 meter colors with g hub gaming software, and sync across g gear
- Comfort and durability: lightweight (87g), comfortably designed to mold to your hand with rubber grips for added control; 10 g removable weight lets you tune to your preferences
- G hub: configure 6 programmable buttons to simplify in game actions. On the fly dpi shifting lets you program and switch between five sensitivity settings from 100 to 16, 000 dpi*
- Advance gaming performance: 8x faster than standard mice with a 1 ms report rate, and spring button tensioning for better response with less force. Cable length: 2.1 metre (6.9 feet)
Pros & Cons
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- Compatible operating system is windows, mac, and linux. Usb port required. Software is steelseries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac osx 10.8 or newer
8.HyperX FPS Pro
Pros & Cons
- Pixart 3389 sensor with native DPI up to 16, 000
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Six programmable buttons
- Easy customization with HyperX NGenuity software
- Onboard memory to store customizations
- Extra-large mouse skates for smooth, controlled gliding
- Connectivity technology: USB
Pros & Cons
- Game in the Fast Lane: Play with hyper fast, sub 1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless Technology, or connect with low latency Bluetooth or USB wired
- Weighs Just 99 grams: Lightweight construction, so you can play longer without fatigue
- Simple Setup Gets You Playing Faster: Just connect the wireless adapter to a USB port and switch the mouse on
- Contoured Shape and Rubber Side Grips: For long term comfort and a confident grip
- Up to 60 hours of Battery Life: Play uninterrupted with battery life that lasts for days, or plug in for wired mode to keep playing while charging
- 6 Fully Programmable Buttons: Call the shots with powerful macros and remaps for an in game advantage
- Ultra Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks; 10,000 DPI Optical Sensor: For high accuracy tracking of even the slightest movement
- Compatible with Xbox One to play mouse enabled games
Pros & Cons
- VIVID GAMING MOUSE -- One of a kind honeycomb shell design with breathe RGB light glowing through, like a beautiful living creature.
- WIRELESS-LIKE USING -- Featured with drag-free soft wave paracord and super smooth PTFE mouse feet, G961 eliminates all resistances while gaming.
- ONLY 2.6 OUNCES -- With all the unnecessary parts cut off, G961 provides nothing but comfort for all, no matter you prefer finger grip or claw grip, lighter weight less fatigue.
- MAX 10000 DPI -- There are a total of 8 DPI profiles with ±100 DPI resolution, each with a specified backlight reminder, easy choosing and setting the best fit DPI for all scenarios.
- PROGRAMMABLE -- All 6 buttons are programmable with macro customization function, and all settings could be saved in 3 different profiles for specified using scenarios.
Best Mouse for Butterfly Clicking – BUYER’S GUIDE
The foremost important factor when choosing the right mouse is the button switches. You need to have buttons that are very light to touch, have a shallow actuation and have a comfortable grip for placing two fingers comfortably.
Shallow actuation and light touch buttons matter because they can stimulate double bounces when pressed in a certain way.
This is a VERY VERY important point to remember. When you are butterfly clicking, you are essentially pressing the button 20 – 25 times individually. Instead you are bouncing the fingers off the buttons in way that it stimulates two clicks.
This not possible on all mice though.
Many mice these are actually built to block double clicks because in any other game other than Minecraft (and the likes) double clicking can get quite annoying.
Rest of the Factors
Of course, the grip is one of the most essential part here. You have to gauge the size of your hands. You have to make sure that if you have small hands that you do not purchase a mouse with a large grip.
On top of that, you have to make sure the orientation of the mouse. Most mice are built for the right-handed. If you are left-handed, you will need to look for either left-handed mice or ambidextrous mice.
You have to look at the DPI and what kind of settings it provides.
Finally, most gamers prefer going for Wired mice to reduce the input lag. However, some wireless gaming mice do have a very high response rate that can match clicks per second of your butterfly clicking.
However, since pro butterfly clickers can get very fast, we do not recommend wireless mouse for the sole reason that sometimes the PC MAY not register the clicks .
Frequently Asked Questions
Is butterfly-clicking harmful?
Yes, butterfly-clicking could affect your wrist muscles. Due to consistent clicking, the user may suffer from various damages within the wrist muscles. It could also result in arthritis.
Why are few websites not allowing butterfly clicking?
Butterfly-clicking is a technique that most gamers use to win games over other contestants. Therefore, few websites consider this trick unfair. Because users with butterfly clicking tools could get an advantage in games over others who do not use it. To deal with this situation, most websites provide a list of strict rules to avoid problems.
In gaming, there are a ton of different techniques and styles of play that a player can make use of to have more of an advantage. Watch any Esports competition, for example, you’ll see different participants that each have their own styles that they use to outplay their opponents. Whether your personal style is something as simple as how you rest your arm with a keyboard and mouse, to something more technical like butterfly clicking. Learn more with our Best Mouse for Butterfly Clicking Guide.