Best Mouse for Csgo – Now that you’ve been through this list about the best mice for CS:GO, you can confidently and securely take a choice on your gaming gear. There is no right or wrong when it comes to choosing a mouse, as long as you’re using a pro model that you feel comfortable with, you’ll be great. And if you ever get tired of playing Counter-Strike you can always try something different like Unturned.
All the mouses are in a class of their own when it comes to the game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. They boast of a high CPI, sensitivity, acceleration, and they suit the needs of both right-handed and left-handed gamers. Of course, we can’t dispute the fact that Logitech G Pro rules the world of CS:GO.
While training can help you become a professional CS:GO player, you must have the right device. If you have a bad mouse, you can easily skip the pixels and this can be fatal for any competitive player.back to menu ↑
1.BenQ Zowie EC1
- Made for professional sports gamers: the EC series is the result of extensive ergonomic research and collaboration with top sports players. Each feature has been selected to increase comfort and reliability for ideal competitive performance.
- FITS YOUR HAND: Choose from two sizes to ensure a perfect fit regardless of your hand size.
- Designed for competition: the EC1 cable is made of flexible rubber to protect against damage inside during competition. The extended length of 2 m allows freedom of movement without additional latency due to wireless mice
- Optimized for FPS games: 3360 optical sensor with 4 adjustable DPI levels (400/800/1600/3200) provides reliable and customizable gaming performance without additional software.
- Customized Esports Performance: driverless adjustable report rate (125/500/1000Hz) allows you to set the mouse to your preferred setting..LONG LASTING LIFE: 1 year limited warranty and additional mouse feet are included to keep your mouse running strong.
back to menu ↑
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 25,600 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness. Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Ultra-lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super-thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design: Tournament ready mouse developed with Esports pros for maximum comfort, control and 50 million click durability. Four removable side buttons for supreme customization. Cable length: 1.80 meters
- Note: Kindly refer user guide before use
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
back to menu ↑
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- Ergonomically designed for extreme comfort and performance
- Exclusive split trigger left/right buttons deliver guaranteed 50 million click durability
- 2 zone, multi color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting;Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Rival 310
- Length:5 inches
- OS Compatibility:Windows, Mac, Linux, and Xbox. USB port required.
- Software Compatibility:SteelSeries Engine 3.10.12+, for Windows (7 or newer) and Mac OSX (10.8 or newer)
back to menu ↑
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
back to menu ↑
5.ENDGAME GEAR XM1
- MECHANICAL KAILH GM 4.0 SWITCHES : The special Kailh GM 4.0 switches are an exclusive custom made product for the Endgame Gear XM1 RGB gaming mouse and are designed for up to 60 million clicks. Enjoy long durability and perfect feedback with every click
- ELEGANT RGB LIGHTING : A total of 14 RGB LEDs in three lighting zones let the gaming mouse wheel, logo and RGB ring at the bottom of the pc mouse shine in 16.7 million colours and can be individually adjusted and controlled via the mouse gaming software
- MAXIMUM PRECISION : Mouse for gaming has large and noiseless PTFE skates which ensure undisturbed gliding. They reduce frictional resistance and enable fast movement and high precision for your pc gaming gear
- FAST SIGNAL PROCESSING : Wired mouse xm1 patented analogue technology keeps the internal signal processing latency of the buttons below one millisecond and ensures an unprecedentedly fast clicking speed
- EASY TO CUSTOMIZE SOFTWARE : The functional software of the best gaming mouse is used to reassign the additional keys, control RGB lighting and store four CPI profiles in the mouse's onboard memory
back to menu ↑
- SIZE & STYLE: Ambidextrous ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [MEDIUM to LARGE] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty - If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.
back to menu ↑
- Optical Sensor: PixArt PMW3360
- DPI Settings: 400/800/1200/1600/2000/3200/5000/12000
- Programmable Buttons: 5
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 & Mac OS
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty by Nixeus. No mouse pad required
back to menu ↑
8.ROCCAT Burst Pro
- Titan switch optical - The familiar click feeling, you know, with speed-of-light actuation for unprecedented quickness and precision, it's faster than any mechanical switch and has twice the durability
- New Egonomics – The burst pro features a new, extremely ergonomic shape crafted from scratch; you'll notice the improvement the second you put your hand on it
- Translucent honeycomb shell - The burst pro features more efficient engineering, with a solid yet light honeycomb shell, giving an extreme lightweight 68g – and an impressive showcase for AIMO lighting
- Phantomflex cable - enjoy a near-wireless experience with the phantomflex cable; flexible, pliable and light, it virtually disappears during use to the point that you won't even know it's there
- Heat-treated glides - The burst pro's heat-treated glides are a gaming first; a step above the more commonly used PTFE feet, the burst pro is pre-tuned so you get incredible glide and smooth mouse movements right out of the box
- Connectivity technology: USB
- Operating system: Windows 10
back to menu ↑
- OPTICAL GAMING SENSOR: Equipped with the Avago 3050 optical gaming sensor for accurate and precise gaming. Great for Overwatch, PUBG, FPS, MMO, RTS, MOBA, RPG players
- 5 ON-THE-FLY DPI LEVELS: Adjust your sensitivity to 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000 DPI instantly with the press of a mouse button
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT: Textured side grips and a durable, lightweight design facilitate a slip-free and comfortable gaming session. Revel in ultimate control of your gaming mouse movements and clicks
- 7 BACKLIGHT COLORS: This LED mouse cycles through 7 illuminating backlit colors including Purple / Cyan / Yellow / White / Green / Blue / Red
back to menu ↑
10.PICTEK Gaming Mouse
- [Excellent gaming performance with 7200 dpi and 4 polling rate]pictek t7 programmable gaming mice, default five dpi levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 dpi. With two dpi button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125hz/250hz/500hz/1000hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, up to 1000hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- [All mouse buttons are programmable] support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by pictek easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Great value and control fps gaming mouse, also excellent for moba/ rts games (driver disk included or download the software from brand website, see instructions for details). Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows xp, vista, linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for mac system).
- [16 million color fancy cool led backlit] 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. Easily shut on and off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games. Mode selection: steady on/breathing/flicker+light effect/steady on+light effect. Color: red blue green purple yellow.
- [Ergonomic design] pictek t7 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep your grip firmly during game play. Excellent cool wired pc gaming mouse for casual gamers. Comes with 5 foot, 3mm strong high-speed fiber cable.
- [Reliable quality & service] pictek t7 pc gaming mouse, 30 million clicks lifespan , intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly provide the functional reliability of the mouse for years. Pictek will spare no effort to provide the satisfied service to every customer, keep in touch with us when you meet any problem, we will reply you within 12 hours to help you.
back to menu ↑
Best Mouse for Csgo – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Team Wire or Team Wireless?
In the distant past (around 2010 or so), it would have been a crime to think of using a wireless mouse to play any game, especially an FPS. Most models presented a certain degree of lag, and although it was minimal, every second matters on the CS:GO battlefield. However, more and more fabricants are choosing to release wireless mice in the market that have no lag whatsoever, like the Logitech G Pro.
Still, many gamers prefer the good and always reliable wire in their mouse, since they almost never have to worry about lag issues with wires. That’s why many people keep choosing wired mice over wireless options. Still, a wireless mouse can give more mobility than a wired mouse, so keep that in mind when you make your purchase.back to menu ↑
We firmly believe that no gamer in the world should go to bed with a tired hand. That’s why you need to pick a mouse with an ergonomic design that can adapt to your hand and your gripping style. If it feels comfortable and like a good fit, then you’ll be able to spend more time worrying about killing and less time worrying if you’ll need to leave your hand on a bucket of ice after the game ends.
Take a look at your hand. Whether you have small or large hands be sure to choose a mouse suitable for your size.back to menu ↑
Left or Right?
No, we’re not talking about politics, we’re talking about hand preferences. If you’re right-handed, then give yourself a pat on the back because most gaming mouse manufacturers have you on their sight. And what about our left-handed gamers in the world? Well, they have it harder.
Being left-handed limits your choices, but it doesn’t mean that all hope is lost. Some mice makers make left-handed versions of their products. Some others (like the BenQ Zowie FK2 or the SteelSeries Sensei Ten) are made to be ambidextrous. So no matter which hand you use, there is a pro mouse out there for you.back to menu ↑
Another factor to keep in mind is the Dots per Inch (DPI). While technically it should be Counts per Inch (CPI), most people know it as DPI so it’s easier for manufacturers to keep it as DPI.
Basically, the DPI it’s the sensitivity of the sensor. So, the higher the DPI the less physical distance you need to move your mouse to move the cursor on the screen. Nowadays, some mice will have a ridiculously high number of DPI, but just try to use a mouse with 10,000 DPI without asking yourself “Why am I spinning in circles?”
Although it’s nice to have a high DPI option, most CS:GO pros recommend setting your mouse around 100 to 1000 DPI for optimal gameplay. This is for better accuracy when shooting. But still, ask yourself if you’re a fan of fast and big hand movements (1,200 DPI or less) or prefer slower and smaller hand movements (2,000 DPI or more). If you’re used to using your mouse with a DPI of 2000 or more, try to practice your aim with something below 1000 to play professional style.back to menu ↑
Built to last
We all know that when playing a game like CS:GO people can get… passionate. Because when we are in “the zone” sometimes we might click too hard or we might just grip the mouse-like our lives depend on it. So if you like to hold tight your mouse then it’s best to go for a resistant and well-built model. Most of the best mice for CS:GO are tested by their developers and pro gamers to verify their solidity.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Gaming Mouse Worth It?
Yes! A gaming mouse will prove to be helpful to any gamer. Whether it’s the ergonomics, the aesthetic design, or the multiple buttons, a gaming mouse it’s worth the investment.
Can a Gaming Mouse Improve your Aim?
While having a better mouse won’t necessarily improve your aim, the right equipment will surely help you improve your skills in a faster time. That means that if you have a gaming mouse that’s comfortable to use and makes your gameplay smoother, you’ll eventually improve your aim.
Does your Mouse Matter in CS:GO?
Yes. Most gaming mice have better sensitivity, are built to be stronger, and have more functionalities in order for gamers to live a better game immersion. Especially if you rely a lot on your aim and like aim duels. Regular mice are good for general purposes, but they make gaming mice for a reason, to play better.
Is a Wireless Mouse Better than a Wired Mouse for Gaming?
Wireless mice have a reputation of presenting lag issues, and for gamers, that’s crucial for not leaning towards them. However, nowadays there are more and more manufacturers creating wireless gaming mice with a latency as low as wired mice. Still, most gamers prefer a wired mouse since they are seen as more responsive and reliable.
How Heavy is the Average Gaming Mouse?
Everyone has a different preference and most gaming mice have a weight that ranges from 90g to 120g.
Does Weight Matter in a Gaming Mouse?
The lighter the mice the easier it is to move around without complications, but people who have a harder grip might feel like they’re playing with a feather. Heavier mice will give you better control over how it moves around, but some people might see their mobility reduced. In short terms, heavier mice help with accuracy and lighter mice help with mobility, it’s all about preferences.
What DPI Do CS:GO Pros Use?
Most pro CS:GO players use a DPI of 400 or lower and around 1.5 and 2.0 in-game sensibility.
Why Are CS:GO Pro Mice so Expensive?
Simple, because they will help you play smoother and for a longer time without too many issues. You could technically get a 10-buck regular mouse at any big store, but ultimately, these mice are chosen by pros for their quality, their comfort, and their ease of use.
CS:GO is a game where every little advantage goes a long way. Players experiment with all sorts of stuff in order to squeeze every last drop of performance from their rig. CSGO is also one of the most ‘pure FPS’ games around, at least when looking at the most popular ones. With no classes, heroes, or any real starter loadouts to choose from your aim is going to be super important.
The gameplay in CSGO is quite straightforward: there’s you, your gun(s) and an assortment of utility grenades to choose from. No abilities, extra pieces of kit, ultimates, and so on means that you don’t need a mouse with a ton of sidebuttons or extra functionality. A simple, well built mouse with a comfortable design and a sensor which perfectly translates your movements to the game is all you really need for CSGO. In fact, distractions could even be detrimental to your performance.