Best Mouse for Designers – Unless everything you do revolves around digital paintings, you’ll need more in your arsenal than just a tablet with a stylus. Using a mouse can be very comfortable and, in some situations, a must in order to tackle complex projects and work fast.
However, before making any big decision, it’s important to understand that mouses aren’t always compatible with multiple systems. You will need to get one that either works with a PC or a MAC.
Although the selection for Mac-compatible graphic design mouses is not impressive, you only need to find one that works and it just so happens that you can find it on this list.
PC mouses are a lot more versatile in the sense that they are highly configurable. But the driver software is not always compatible, and therefore the sensitivity settings and button assignments might be off.back to menu ↑
- Ultra-fast magspeed scrolling - Remarkable speed, precision & quietness of electromagnetic scrolling with all new magspeed wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise & ultra-quiet
- Comfort shape and intuitive controls - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls
- App-specific customizations - Speed up your workflow with predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Flow cross-computer control - Work seamlessly on three computers. Seamlessly transfer cursor, text, and files - between windows & macOS, desktop & laptop
- Works on any surface even on glass with dark field 4000 DPI sensor. It is faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse - so you always hit the right Pixel
- USB-c rechargeable - Full charge lasts up-to 70 days, quick 1 min charge gives 3 hrs of use
- Multi-device and multi-OS - Connect the way you want up to 3 devices via Bluetooth or the included USB receiver on windows, Mac or Linux
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
back to menu ↑
2.Apple Magic Mouse
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
- Lightning port
back to menu ↑
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm; product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.
back to menu ↑
4.Razer DeathAdder V2
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
back to menu ↑
- Compact Design for ultimate portability
- 4-way scroll wheel for navigating up, down, left and right
- Works on virtually any surface with BlueTrack Technology
- Ambidextrous design is suitable for use with either hand
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8. Does not work with Windows 7
- Mac OS X v10.10.3 -10.10.4
- Android v.4.4.2 / 5.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 / 4.1 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
back to menu ↑
- Sensitive Mouse Click with Less Noise - Slim ergonomic design and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience. Quieter and Easier to click, make you concentrate on your work without disturbing others beside you
- Plug & Play - Tiny wireless receiver conveniently slots into your computer's USB port, taking up minimal space. 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package).
- Stable Connection and Power Efficient - The 2.4 GHz wireless mouse provides a powerful, reliable connection, effective up to 15 meters of range. This mouse will auto sleep after 8 minutes of inactivity for power saving, it can be waken up by clicking any button.
- Universal Compatibility - work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 etc.【【This product is not compatible with macbook pro or other laptops which only have type c ports】】
- Portable & Durable - USB-receiver stays in your PC USB port or stows conveniently inside the wireless mouse when not in use. Perfect for work and entertainment in home or office.
back to menu ↑
7.PICTEK Gaming Mouse
- 【Excellent gaming performance with 7200 DPI and 4 polling rate】 PICTEK T16 gaming mouse with default 5 DPI levels available from 1200 to 7200 DPI. Easily adjust to instantly match mouse speed to different games. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement.
- 【Chroma RGB backlit for extreme gaming experience】 upgraded version of PICTEK T7, with Chroma RGB lighting, up to 16. 8 million colors to fit your mood. Easily shut on AND off the backlight or change the color mode with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts impressive optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games.
- 【8 programmable buttons & fire button】 support macro editing, 8 mouse buttons can be programmed with PICTEK easy-to-program gaming software. The rapid Fire button gives you the edge you need during those intensive FPS battles. Great value FPS gaming mouse, also excellent for MOBA/ RTS games. (Driver Disk included)
- 【Ergonomic Design】 T16 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players. Excellent wired PC gaming mouse for casual gamers.
- 【Reliable quality & PICTEK Service】 T16 PC gaming mouse, 20 million clicks lifespan, buttons with neat rebound and good feedback. PICTEK will spare no effort to provide the best service to every customer, feel free to contact us when you meet any problem, you will be replied within 12 hours.
back to menu ↑
- [LIGHTWEIGHT AND CONTOURED DESIGN] - Designed to fit naturally in your hand and support multiple grip styles, the upper-surface features a fine textured finish, to provide a slip-free experience for ultimate control.
- [7 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS] - 7 programmable buttons enable superior productivity and efficiency to meet all your gaming needs. It is an optimal choice in the office, library, dormitory or wherever you like
- [EXCELLENT GAMING PERFORMANCE WITH 3200 DPI] - PHILIPS gaming mouse with default 4 DPI levels available from 1200 to 3200 DPI. Easily adjust to instantly match mouse speed to different games
- [RELIABLE QUALITY] - PHILIPS PC gaming mouse, 5 million clicks lifespan, buttons with neat rebound and good feedback.
- [CONTROL YOUR GAME] - Instantly switch between six setting to quickly respond to your gaming demands for targeting, maneuverability or speed.
back to menu ↑
9.HyperX Pulsefire Haste
- Ultra-light hex shell design: The honeycomb shell provides feather-light weight without sacrificing durability.
- HyperFlex USB Cable: The light, flexible paracord material reduces tension and resistance for easier mouse movement.
- TTC Golden micro dustproof switches: These switches provide solid, satisfying clicks and are rated for 60 million clicks.
- Pure virgin-grade PTFE skates: The low-friction 100% PTFE skates help provide an easy, effortless glide.
- Grip tape included: For more control and comfort, grip tape for the sides and left and right buttons are included.
- Customizable with HyperX NGENUITY Software: Easily customize DPI settings, RGB lighting, button assignments, and record macros with powerful, easy-to-use, HyperX NGENUITY Software.
back to menu ↑
10.UtechSmart Venus Pro
- 【Extensive Fully Programmable Buttons】16 customizable buttons can improve your gaming skills and performance by complex custom button macro coding of reconfiguration and assignment. The button custom function combines multiple keys into one button that reducing your arsenal of spells (actions) and response time. 12 of 16 thumb grip programmable buttons were designed by different inclination angles to fit for your thumb tip to click.
- 【Dual Modes with Ultra-Speed Wireless Technology】UtechSmart VENUS Pro RGB Wireless MMO Gaming Mouse is a new revolution of RGB MMO gaming mouse. It has 2.4 GHz data transmission technology with Mini signal receiver(Nano) and stable 1. 5m wire transmission that provides professional-level performance. VENUS Pro overcomes the traditional limitation of wireless latency and connectivity which offers stable and fast data transmission with 10-meter reception boundary. You can take this mouse anywhere!
- 【Endurable Battery Lifetime】 UtechSmart Venus Pro Wireless RGB MMO gaming mouse has special auto sleeping mode and low power consumption mode or extending the battery life of wireless mode. Large battery (1000mA) capacity which offers to recharge over 300 times and single 2 hours fully charge. The wireless mode lasts up to 70 hours that fulfill your long-time gaming experience. Moreover, UtechSmart actuation software provides battery specify consumption monitoring for you.
- 【Customizable Mouse High Precision Optical Sensor】Thousands of customers and professional gamers have tested and verified its function. Venus Pro has an UtechSmart custom PixArt PMW3335 ultra-accurate Optical sensor. Up to 16000 DPI with 5 DPI switchable stages and 1000 Hz polling rate that offers you an incomparable MMO and FPS gaming experience. The huge adjustable DPI range from 100-16000 comes with UtechSmart user-friendly software that can perfectly tweak the performance of mouse accuracy.
- 【Ergonomic Design Ensures Your Comfortable】Great as a real mouse stuck in your hand. The UtechSmart Venus Pro Wireless RGB MMO gaming mouse is flawlessly designed to alleviate wrist fatigue while being able to firmly hold the mouse in your hand. The grinding coating on the mouse surface increases the friction between your hand and the mouse. Grinding coating also provides gamer a extra comfortable sweat-resistant and skin-friendly gaming mouse.
- 【Amazing RGB Lighting and Reliable Buttons】Fully customize RGB lighting up to 16 Million colors and 4 programmable RGB modes (Steady Respiration Neon and Matte) by UtechSmart software. Software can be easily installed by inserting the drive software card to USB port of your laptop. Its compatible with Windows98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7 Mac10. For the gamer, the switch of a button is applied OMRON switches which provide 10 million times clicks duration and without double click problem!
- 【You are our VIP customer】For each of you who purchased UtechSmart RGB MMO Wireless gaming mouse, we have lifetime product care. If your mouse has any problem, that you will get refund or a new mouse replacement. No any questioning. All you need to do is contact our CS team (Click on the store name). We hope you will have a wonderful shopping experience.
back to menu ↑
Best Mouse for Designers – BUYER’S GUIDE
Figuring out which is the best mouse for you will depend on what you’re going to be using it for, but there are some common features that we look out for when considering what products to include in this list.
For a start, the best mice need to be ergonomic, so they are comfortable and safe to use for long periods of time. They also need to be fast, responsive and accurate; the key thing you’re looking for here is the mouse’s DPI. In general, the higher the DPI, the better it can read the surface you’re working on, so you don’t have to be tethered to a mouse mat and in some cases you can quite easily work on a smooth glass surface.
There are also some features that will depend entirely on use case. To cover all the bases, we’ve picked a wide range of options here. There are mice that are small and easy to carry around with you, to wireless wonders with all kinds of extra buttons and features, and everything in between.back to menu ↑
As a designer, the two things to look for in a mouse is precision and ergonomics. After reviewing dozens of mice we recommend the Anker Vertical Mouse. Not only does it look good but the vertical design helps to eliminate wrist movement and strain. Key if you’re spending 10+ hrs a day on your computer.