Best Mouse for Dota 2 – A gaming mouse helps define how smooth and responsive you’re over all game play will be. It plays an integral part in defining the moves you make in real-time while playing Dota 2. All of the mice that we have mentioned in our article are sure to help you a lot while playing Dota 2.
Our recommendation for the best mouse for Dota 2 is Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse. Due to its impeccable performance and programmable buttons. But, if you have a budget restraint then you can opt for a SteelSeries gaming mouse.
These are designed to give you a smooth and responsive gaming experience. All of the mice are packed with the necessary features and give you numerous customization options.
Pros & Cons
- Symmetrical right-handed mouse
- Mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle to lower the chance of cable drag on the mousepad
- 3360 sensor with optimized lift-off distance
- Plug and play (No driver needed), Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz and DPI option 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
- Warranty: 1 year
2.Razer DeathAdder V2
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
3.Logitech G Pro
Pros & Cons
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 25,600 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness. Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Ultra-lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super-thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design: Tournament ready mouse developed with Esports pros for maximum comfort, control and 50 million click durability. Four removable side buttons for supreme customization. Cable length: 1.80 meters
- Note: Kindly refer user guide before use. Requirements-Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
Pros & Cons
- Configurable resolution up to 6,500 CPI
- Soft touch paint, large rubber grips for maximum comfort and lift
- Maximum personalization with 16.8 million colors and two zones
- Cloud synced profiles
- Quickset actions stored onboard
5.CORSAIR Glaive PRO
Pros & Cons
- Stay in the game longer thanks to a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand
- Three included interchangeable thumb grips provide a tailored fit for your hand
- Equipped with a custom gaming-grade native 18 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for reliable high-accuracy performance
- High-performance switches rated for more than 50 million clicks long-lasting durability through years of gaming
- Dynamic RGB Backlighting across three Lighting Zones customizable with a massive range of colors and effects
6.Fnatic Clutch 2 Pro
Pros & Cons
- One to one step scroll wheel, Rubber side grips, Cable string relief pointing upwards to minimize cable drag
- Adjust on the fly your CPI (sensitivity) & Lift off distance
- Full RGB and programmable lights with up to 16.8 million color options.
- Smooth glides to remove friction. Balanced weight for extreme accuracy and control.
- Powerful cross-platform Gear software 2.0 - OP
7.Glorious Model O
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
Pros & Cons
- Anti-Slip Grip Tape: For more gripping power
- Self-Adhesive Design: For fuss-free application
- Pre-Cut: To fit Glorious mice
- Seize the game with fuss-free self-adhesive anti-slip grip tape.
9.PICTEK Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
- [Excellent gaming performance with 7200 dpi and 4 polling rate]pictek t7 programmable gaming mice, default five dpi levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 dpi. With two dpi button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125hz/250hz/500hz/1000hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, up to 1000hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- [All mouse buttons are programmable] support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by pictek easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Great value and control fps gaming mouse, also excellent for moba/ rts games (driver disk included or download the software from brand website, see instructions for details). Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows xp, vista, linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for mac system).
- [16 million color fancy cool led backlit] 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. Easily shut on and off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games. Mode selection: steady on/breathing/flicker+light effect/steady on+light effect. Color: red blue green purple yellow.
- [Ergonomic design] pictek t7 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep your grip firmly during game play. Excellent cool wired pc gaming mouse for casual gamers. Comes with 5 foot, 3mm strong high-speed fiber cable.
- [Reliable quality & service] pictek t7 pc gaming mouse, 30 million clicks lifespan , intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly provide the functional reliability of the mouse for years. Pictek will spare no effort to provide the satisfied service to every customer, keep in touch with us when you meet any problem, we will reply you within 12 hours to help you.
Pros & Cons
- 5000 native DPI optical sensor
- For left or right hands
- Adjustable DPI-settings
- 4 fully programmable buttons
- Windows and macOS software
Best Mouse for Dota 2 – BUYER’S GUIDE
- DPI sensitivity
The DPI sensitivity is the first thing that you need to consider when you go looking for a mouse. By DPI it means the Dots per inch, this means the way your cursor will move in an inch of the movement of the gaming mouse.
This means if your mouse has a high DPI then there is a very lesser need for you to move your mouse. At times some gaming mice include a feature to adjust the DPI to different high, low, and medium settings.
The other thing that you need to consider when getting a gaming mouse is how comfortable its grip feels. So, you need to make sure that the mouse you get has an ergonomic grip that fits your hand perfectly. The majority of the gaming mice are made specifically for right handed people.
But, you can find some options for really good gaming mice that have an ambidextrous design. This makes it easy for both right-handers and left-handers to use the mouse without any problems. The grip option that you end up choosing purely depends upon your gaming style.
If your mouse weights quite a bit, you may need to put some effort into moving it. It is why the weight of the mouse along with all the other features makes a whole lot of difference in the overall performance of the mouse and it helps in determining how quickly the cursor moves.
A light weight mouse moves without any effort and gives you very smooth gameplay. But, the best thing about gaming mice is that it has a feature where it gives you the option to customize them according to your liking.
Programmable buttons play a very important part in determining the overall performance of your game play. They help to give a boost to your performance by helping you act as just a click. Especially in fast paced games like Dota 2, this is the feature that most gamers lookout for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a mouse to play Dota 2?
Dota 2 is a very fast-paced multiplayer battle game that requires you to make swift and rapid actions while keeping your mind focused on the strategy. This is not possible without the extra features that are included in the gaming mouse.
Are wireless mice better than wired?
When it comes to making a comparison between a wireless and a wired mouse. We can say that a wired mouse is fast and highly responsive. Plus, a wired mouse costs less than a wireless mouse. But, on the contrary, a wireless mouse gives you the freedom to take it along with you wherever you go.
If you are a professional gamer, then you can understand how important it is to use the best mouse for Dota 2. Because using a gaming mouse for playing Dota 2 can help transform your gameplay to the next level.
Dota 2 has made its mark by being recognized as one of the best multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games of the current era. By Dota the name means Defence of the ancients, which uses a real-time strategy where two teams play against one another to destroy the ancients who are the enemies of the game.