Best Mouse for FFxiv – That’s been our perfect list and review of four of the best mice for Final Fantasy XIV. We are sure it has helped you, and perhaps you already have a clue of the one you want.
Whatever the case, we’ll go one better by suggesting the Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB mouse. It’s excellent and has the ideal quality to help you scale conquer Final Fantasy 14.
Trying to find a good gaming mouse with side buttons isn’t as hard as one might think. There are so many models, each with plenty of variety to meet the needs of most serious gamers. Just remember to keep hand size, grip type, and what type of features you want in mind while you explore the options above and you’ll be sure to find the best FFxiv gaming mouse for you in no time!
That’s been our list for The Best Mouse for Final Fantasy XIV. If it’s helped you out at all with finding the right mouse for you, let us know! Thanks for reading!
Pros & Cons
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for PC Gamers -Optical Gaming Mouse up to 12400 DPI via software, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 50G acceleration. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Micro Switch ensure longevity, greater durability
- LED RGB BACKLIT PROGRAMMABLE GAMING MOUSE; 18 programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with distinct LED color option for quick identification. Comes with 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8) and Breathing Effects. (LED Backlight can be disabled)
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE DESIGN; Ergonomic shape fits naturally in your hand, reduces stress with superior productivity and efficiency. Give an extremely gaming experience during sessions.
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; 7 Mouse Buttons PLUS 12 MMO programmable side buttons. Total 19 buttons. Fire button, Pulsing Breathing light color modes. Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILTY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Comes with 6 foot high-speed braided fibre cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
2.PICTEK Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
- [Excellent gaming performance with 7200 dpi and 4 polling rate]pictek t7 programmable gaming mice, default five dpi levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 dpi. With two dpi button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125hz/250hz/500hz/1000hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, up to 1000hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- [All mouse buttons are programmable] support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by pictek easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Great value and control fps gaming mouse, also excellent for moba/ rts games (driver disk included or download the software from brand website, see instructions for details). Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows xp, vista, linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for mac system).
- [16 million color fancy cool led backlit] 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. Easily shut on and off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games. Mode selection: steady on/breathing/flicker+light effect/steady on+light effect. Color: red blue green purple yellow.
- [Ergonomic design] pictek t7 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep your grip firmly during game play. Excellent cool wired pc gaming mouse for casual gamers. Comes with 5 foot, 3mm strong high-speed fiber cable.
- [Reliable quality & service] pictek t7 pc gaming mouse, 30 million clicks lifespan , intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly provide the functional reliability of the mouse for years. Pictek will spare no effort to provide the satisfied service to every customer, keep in touch with us when you meet any problem, we will reply you within 12 hours to help you.
3.Corsair Scimitar Pro
Pros & Cons
- Exclusive key slider macro button control system. Compatibility - A PC with a USB port , Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- 12 optimized mechanical side buttons designed to pro player specifications for consistent tactile feedback and precise actuation. Textured side button keycaps provide enhanced grip and feel
- The patent pending design provides 8 millimeter of key travel with secure lock to ensure every button is within reach. Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor for your playing surface
- Onboard storage with hardware macro playback: Three predefined profiles include actions common for MMO gaming as well as general purpose keyboard shortcuts
- Custom, gaming grade 16000 DPI optical sensor: ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Cable: 1.8 meter braided fiber
Pros & Cons
- 20 MMO tuned buttons: Includes unique 12 button thumb panel designed for quick, no look navigation; The low friction polytetrafluoroethylene feet eliminate friction on nearly any surface for smoother motions, precise cursor movements and improved accuracy
- G shift ring finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button. PTFE Feet: 250-km range. Onboard memory: 1 profile
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions; G8 cycle modes
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments; Do not use a USB hub
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
5.Havit RGB Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
- 【RGB Mouse】One button to adjust 7 RGB color effect gaming mouse,creates a cool and colorful game atmosphere to enhance the excitement of the game.Best for pc games.
- 【Gaming Mouse】With 6 D P I levels available from 800-1600-2400-3200-4000-4800 D P I, can easily adjust the D P I to match the mouse speed instantly for different game scenarios.
- 【Highly Accurate Mouse】With a high-precision positioning game engine for accurate positioning and stable transmission. 7 buttons tested 3,000,000 clicks, strong durability.
- 【Ergonomic Mouse】This gamer mice is with skin-friendly surface and with matte surface at the side to reduce hand sweat. Plug and play.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Support Windows 2000/2003/ Win7 / 8 /10/ Vista/ ME/ Mac OS/ Linux
6.ENHANCE Theorem 2
Pros & Cons
- PROGRAMMABLE SIDE BUTTONS: Link your keyboard keys, custom macros, and shortcuts to one of 13 programmable buttons ergonomically designed for ease of use during gameplay
- DEDICATED QUICK FIRE BUTTON: Bind a frequently used command to the tactile easy to reach button designed for fast paced strategic gameplay that gives you the edge against your opponents
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT TUNING: Includes removable weights on the underside of the mouse that allow you to customize the weight, feel and glide that the Theorem 2 has on any surface
- CREATE CUSTOM GAMING PROFILES: Use the Theorem Software Suite to create and customize macros, polling rates, DPI intervals, LED Lighting, and more (switch between profiles using the profile selector)
- 6 CUSTOMIZABLE DPI LEVELS: Create custom LED intervals up to 4000DPI, alternating quickly between them using the dedicated DPI selector switch | BACKED BY 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Pros & Cons
- 『SENSITIVE DPI MMO MOUSE』Focus on MMO gamers: this professional MMO gaming mouse built-in up to 16400 DPI, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration, 100-150in/s cursor speed, and a high precision Avago sensor. It has an adjustable sensitivity level (range from 200 - 16400) built right into the gaming mouse. You can easily adjust the mouse sensitivity using buttons on the mouse. Great micro switches provide crisp, firm clicks.
- 『FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE MOUSE & RGB BACKLIT』Venus MMO wired gaming mouse with multiple programmable buttons (included 12 side buttons), 5 custom profiles each with 5 LED RGB colors backlit modes for quick identification of profiles and additional options for over 16 million LED RGB colors. The LED breathing light can be disabled according to your preference. Special Setting Switch Button on the bottom of the wired gaming mouse allows you to execute the switch profile command with maximum efficiency.
- 『PROGRAMMABLE MOUSE BUTTONS』All the macro buttons allow you to customize the functions to your specific needs and can be easily mapped to any of the usual keyboard keys, combos. Venus MMO gaming mouse with side buttons can be mapped to what will best fit your style of play are placed within easy reach of your thumb. “Auto Fire button" is a convenient key for most games that can optimize your preferences. It makes gaming so much easier and even has the ability to increase your level of gameplay.
- 『PRECISE CONTROL IN YOUR HAND』Venus MMO mouse is also an adjustable weighted mouse that comes pre-assembled with (2. 4g) x 8 weights inside. 12 buttons on the side are angled and can be positioned faster by touch alone. The Venus gaming mouse has a nice rest place on the left where your thumb can rest when not active. Comes with two durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for the bottom of the mouse to make the mouse slide better and bring the ultimate gaming experience for you.
- 『COMFORTABLE SHAPE & TEXTURED GRIP』 Ergonomic Right-Handed design with the frosted painting surface avoids hand sweat and slippery. The shape and texture on the mouse are extremely comfortable in the hand and the size is suited for most. That can keep your grip firm during gameplay. 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures greater durability. 18-Month Manufacturer's Promise.
Pros & Cons
- Optical tracking technology provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen Quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency; The blue 40mm ball has been specially designed with an absolute spherical, hard surface for precise tracking and control
- Unique scroll Ring let you move up and down web pages or documents with ease; ambidextrous design works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users
- Detachable Wrist rest softly cushions and cradles the hand and wrist in an ergonomic position for pain-free productivity during extended periods of activity on the computer
- Free downloadable KensingtonWorks software provides a personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of the 2 buttons, as well as adjusting cursor and scrolling speeds
- ChromeOS user can get HID functions for a trackball but will not be able to customize their device through KensingtonWorks.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and chrome (version 44 and later); plug & play installation gets you clicking and scrolling through the reliable wired USB connection, and it does not need batteries; 5 Year
Pros & Cons
- LEFT-HANDED ERGO MOUSE: Natural ergonomic vertical with left-handed design. 6-button mouse to increase your productivity; Recommended for users with muscle strains and particularly for those who works long periods on the computer
- Easy access to multiple usage through 6 buttons. Instinct three-level sensitivity Adjustment of the most widely-used 800/1200/1600 DPI set up.EASY TO USE: Easy access to multiple usage through 6 buttons. Adjustable 3 DPI levels of the 800/ 1200 (default)/ 1600
- WIRELESS FREEDOM: Wireless 2.4GHz ergonomic vertical mouse provides up to 10 meters operation range. Nano USB receiver with storage compartment at the bottom of the mouse, easy for you to store your USB
- POWER-SAVING: Built in power on/off switch button and power saving function. Two AAA batteries needed (batteries are not included in the package)
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: FCC, CE, RoHS qualified ergonomic mouse. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11. Package includes: 1 wireless left-handed mouse, 1 USB receiver, 1 user manual; The USB receiver is stored on the bottom side of the mouse inside the USB compartment
Pros & Cons
- 5 lighting Zones - featuring five Independently configurable lighting Zones, you can now customize your gaming aesthetic like never before; they also Synergize perfectly to allow for even smoother and more fluid lighting transitions
- Iconic Kone ergonomics - The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved by Gamers the world over; close your eyes and place your hand atop it and you'll know it's unmistakably the Kone AIMO
- Evolutionary performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone AIMO during even the most frantic of gaming sessions
- 24 button functions - Upgraded to include an improved thumb area, The Kone AIMO now boast additional versatility; the lowermost of the three thumb button defaults to Easy-Shift for an impressive total of 24 possible functions
- Roccat owl-eye sensor - experience unrelenting pointer precision with the all-new 16, 000DPI Roccat owl-eye Optical sensor; The sensor is adjustable in 1DPI increments and is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities
Best Mouse for FFxiv – BUYER’S GUIDE
Gaming mice are usually designed for one thing, unsurprisingly it’s gaming. But that doesn’t mean that they’re completely useless with any other computer task. In fact, gaming mice are great for all sorts of things. When you get a new mouse you should think about everything you do on a computer besides gaming. For instance, if you do a lot of graphic design or work on photoshop, you might want a mouse that is more ergonomic. Mice like the MX Master by Logitech are purely designed for ergonomic use and they’re really comfortable but they aren’t so great for gaming. Since they simply aren’t designed for it. So if you’re someone who does a lot of work on your PC, think about what you’ll be using the mouse for. The more work you do, the better off you’d be with an ergonomic mouse.
Wired VS Wireless
When it comes to mice, the real question comes down to whether you want a wired mouse or a wireless one. Both come with their own advantages and disadvantages, but for serious gaming, there’s only one way to go. Wireless mice are fantastic for their portability, ease of use, and the fact that there are no cables to get in the way. You can put the mouse wherever you want without the need to have to cater for a cable. But, all wireless mice have some kind of delay with their inputs. This varies from mouse to mouse, but either way, you’re going to notice it.
This delay is going to seriously affect your reaction times during heated moments. Eventually, you could get used to it, but for gaming, it just isn’t the optimal way to play. Wired mice don’t tend to have this issue at all. Making them perfect for gaming, but then they also have their own issues too. Having to deal with a wire can be annoying and seriously has an effect on its portability. Now with MMOs you might not notice this delay and can probably deal with it anyway. But just be aware that’s what you might be getting with a wireless mouse.
You get what you pay for
With technology in general, you tend to get what you pay for. Going for the cheaper option on things like keyboards or mice can usually lead to a poor experience. Now there are some cheaper peripherals that you can get that do offer good performance. But most of the time it’s best to stay away from these if you want a good gaming mouse. There’s a reason that most streamers and content creators use expensive gaming mice. Simply put, they just offer a ton of performance and allow you to perform your best. But if you do want to resort to the cheaper alternatives, make sure to do plenty of research. Check reviews, find videos, and check that the mouse can keep up with whatever game you want to play.
- Keep an eye out for deals on gaming mice, Razer mice like the Deathadder, often go down to half price when they’re on sale and it’s a great deal.
- See what mice your friends use, ask to check it out and get a firsthand look at what they have. This is one of the best ways to check out different gaming mice and get opinions from people you trust.
- Check out any gaming or tech stores near you and see if they have any mice that you can test out. It’s a really good idea to actually know exactly what you’re getting.
- For MMO games you really want a mouse with a lot of functions on it. Whether that’s an ergonomic mouse that fits your hands comfortably for hours. Or if it’s a mouse with 20 different buttons on it for your hotkeys. MMOs are special games and that means they require pretty special mice.
- If you use a laptop to game, you might prefer to have a wireless mouse. Dealing with the cord on a wired mouse might be annoying to deal with. Just be aware of the possible latency you’d be getting with a wireless mouse.
Final Fantasy XIV has had a long journey into becoming the game it is today. With a very rocky launch and its revival to be one of the most beloved MMOs of recent years. It’s safe to say that the game is pretty popular now and whether you’ve already jumped in or decided to wait, there’s one thing that a lot of gamers forget about. MMOs are games that are all about strategy, timing, and flawless execution. So the one thing you’re going to need is a really good, high-quality mouse. Let’s jump right into our list for The Best Mouse for FFXIV.