Best Mouse for Geometry Dash – Having the perfect mouse can bring a huge change in your gaming experience. Whether you are playing a platforming game like Geometry Dash or any other style of games, you need to find the right mouse.
Though it may seem hard to find the right one among the thousands of choices, knowing the important features will make the work easy for you. Everyone has a different comfort zone and playing style, which also requires different kinds of mice.
Once you find the mouse that is compatible with your gaming method, then you can take your gaming one step ahead.
Also play Minecraft? Check out the best Minecraft mouse.
1.Razer DeathAdder V2
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Pros & Cons
- Tri-mode connectivity includes dual-wireless 2. 4GHz and Bluetooth(BLE), plus wired USB
- Industry-leading 16000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor, plus 1000 Hz polling rate support in 2. 4GHz and wired mode
- Programmable, removable joystick allows personalized settings and superior in-game control
- Fast charge for 15 minutes by wire for up to 12 hours of gameplay, or use Qi technology for wireless charging
- Screw-less magnetic buttons and cover, ROG exclusive push-fit switch socket design and customizable badge for effortless DIY
Pros & Cons
- LIKE A GAMING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO ALL IN ONE - Loaded with 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensitive deep click buttons, side buttons, gyroscopic gesture control, vibration feedback, OLED screen, RGB LED & onboard memory - it’s not surprising the Z was voted best gaming mouse at CES. Unique button placement offers a better way of clicking buttons giving you unrivalled speed & precision. Access dozens of different actions while barely moving your fingers - Perfect for FPS, MOBA, RTS & MMO gaming
- PLAY LIKE A PRO: the Z mouse gaming software is powerful, customizable yet intuitive & easy-to-use. Start winning immediately with game detection & auto profile switching. Access 16 pre-made pro gaming profiles, source from our community or create your own. Any of the 13 buttons, deep click or gestures can become a keyboard, mouse, gamepad or joystick button. Record macros/combos like auto run, sniper mode (DPI shift), rapid reload / weapon switch, quick build, double click, or crouch jump
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE DEEP CLICK BUTTONS - add at least 5 extra buttons & new dimension to your game. Click for one action, deep click for a 2nd or use them together for a combo. Vibration feedback indicates you’ve triggered a deep click. Fly a plane with the analog joystick function powered by the gyro! Store your settings directly on the mouse's onboard memory & check the OLED display for quick config, DPI, profile & more. Match your color theme with the RGB LED and dominate the competition
- GAME LONGER IN COMFORT - Small, large, or XL hands the Z's ergonomic design fits like a glove. Play in comfort even during extended sessions. Further customize the Swiftpoint Z mouse by choosing your own button size & shape from the 4 included sets, 2 sets of adjustable bases/feet & a flight stick extender for joystick control. Wired to maximize performance & avoid the inevitable charging required with wireless gaming mice. Soft pads add side grip for the ultimate control. Glorious!
- TRIED THE REST? TRY THE BEST - Logitech, Razer, SteelSeries, HyperX or Corsair - Swiftpoint Z will rival them all. 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensors, 12K DPI PixArt PMW3360 Sensor, mechanical switches, PTFE skates, a gyro & onboard memory. Profiles: Apex Legends, Borderlands 3, COD War Zone, Cyberpunk 2077, Destiny 2, PUBG, CS:GO, Dota 2, FFXIV, R6 Siege, Fortnite, Overwatch, League of Legends (LoL), Team Fortress 2 (TF2), Valorant & World of Warcraft (WoW). This is the final mouse you’ll ever buy
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
Pros & Cons
- Smooth Navigation with Less Noise Mouse Click - Slim ergonomic design and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience. Quieter and Easier to click, make you concentrate on your work without disturbing others beside you
- Plug and Play - Tiny wireless receiver conveniently slots into your computer's USB port, taking up minimal space. 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package).
- Stable Connection and Power Efficient - The 2.4 GHz wireless mouse provides a powerful, reliable connection, effective up to 15 meters of range. This mouse will auto sleep after 8 minutes of inactivity for power saving, it can be waken up by clicking any button.
- Universal Compatibility - work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 etc.【【This product is not compatible with macbook pro or other laptops which only have type c ports】】
- Portable and Durable - USB-receiver stays in your PC USB port or stows conveniently inside the wireless mouse when not in use. Perfect for work and entertainment in home or office.
6.Corsair M65 RGB
Pros & Cons
- Premium Durable Anodized Aluminum Frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor:Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Advanced Tunable Weight System: Adjust M65 RGB Elite’s center of gravity to suit your grip, or reduce its weight to just 97 grams
- Eight Fully Programmable Buttons: Get the most from your games with the ability to remap or assign custom macros to every click
- Ultra Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Precision Sniper Button: Ergonomically placed sniper button to instantly reduce sensitivity for crucial shots
Pros & Cons
- Features a TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with PixArt and engineered for pinpoint accuracy and true 1 to 1 tracking
- The OLED display gives you access to on the fly sensitivity settings, Discord notifications, in game statistics, button mapping, and personalized GIFs
- Immersive tactile alerts let you feel the game Customize every aspect of the alerts from intensity to vibration patterns
- The modular ID allows you to swap the sensor or change the cable or cover to exactly what you need to maximize your personal performance
- Reinforced split trigger switches feature 60 million click mechanical switches ensuring precision and durability
Pros & Cons
- Old version of G502 with optical gaming sensor (PMW3366)
- Cable Length 6 feet or 1.83 meters
9.LED Wireless Mouse
Pros & Cons
- 【LED Design】The upgraded version mouse with the LED lights adds more fun to the boring office life. The bottom of the mouse has a switch, you can switch lights freely. Low-key or sparkle, switch in one second, suitable for any occasion.
- 【Rechargeable Optical Mouse】Built-in durable rechargeable battery, it can be easily charged using the included USB cable without replacing the battery. Just 2 hours charging, you can use it about 7-15 days. Standby time is very long, energy-saving features, automatic sleep mode and wake-up mode are installed to save energy. Turn off the mouse LED light when not in use to save power.
- 【Plug and Play】No need to install any driver, just plug the USB receiver into your laptop will the mouse start to serve. 2.4GHz wireless technology provides powerful and reliable connection, effective up to 10 meters of range. Advanced optical tracking technology with fast click and responsiveness. 3-Level adjustable DPI (800/1200/1600 DPI), freely to satisfy daily work. Equipped with USB-C to USB adapter, let you worry-free use of any device.
- 【Mute Click & Comfortable Hand-feeling】Silent click Mouse with classic design with anti-fingerprint finish offers your hand maximum support and comfort. Silent button reduces 90% noises, which makes it an ideal wireless mouse for office, conference room, cafe, library, bedroom, help you concentrate on your work, study without disturbing others besides you. Ultra-thin, ergonomic design, lightweight and convenient for carrying or traveling.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Well compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista/ Windows ME etc, Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices. Please Note: If your laptop just with type-c port, You need connect the supplied USB-C to USB adapter to your laptop and plug the USB receiver in to it.
Pros & Cons
- 【Wireless Mouse】It can move freely within a range of up to 10 m through 2.4 GHz wireless transmission. Adjustable with three levels precision (800/1200/1600 DPI), which can be tracked more precisely and correctly, and the speed of the mouse can be controlled more freely, and the operation can be more precise.
- 【Rechargeable Optical Mouse】Built-in durable 450 mAh lithium ion rechargeable battery, you can use up to 168 hours after full charge, standby time is very long. It can be easily charged using the included USB cable without replacing the battery.
- 【Mute Click】Quiet click sound when pressing buttons, which let you not worry about the mouse sound can disturbing others, especially at home or office, when other members having rest, you can focused on your work without worry.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Well compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista/ Windows ME etc, Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices. Please Note: If your laptops are Mac OS system which are type-c port, You need connect the supplied usb c adapter to your laptop.
- 【Comfortable】Silent click Mouse with classic design with anti-fingerprint finish offers your hand maximum support and comfort.
Best Mouse for Geometry Dash – BUYER’S GUIDE
The first thing that you have to determine while you are choosing a gaming mouse for yourself is to see if it suits your grip style. As you might already know, there are mainly three kinds of grip styles, which are palm grip, claw grip, and fingertip grip.
The palm grip is the most commonly used grip style where your whole palm lies flat on the mouse, and fingers are laid down on the buttons. Fingertip grip is where the thumb is placed on the side of the mouse, the ring, index, and middle fingers are placed on the mouse buttons. In this grip, your palm does not touch the mouse body.
Finally, the claw grip is a mixture of the fingertip grip and palm grip where your palm rests on the mouse edge, and the fingers are positioned on the button. Not all kinds of mice would be suitable for all the grip styles. You need to find the one that you think would be perfectly comfortable with your grip style.
The second most important factor is the DPI or dots per inch. This measures the accuracy level and the speed of the mouse. In platforming games such as Geometry Dash, you need to be quite quick with the controls. In such cases, you need the DPI of the mouse to be moderately high.
The one thing that you should remember is that a good mouse will have an adjustable DPI control. You may not always need a faster control and need to lower the DPI, which should be present in the mouse.
The weight of the mouse is a very important consideration while choosing a gaming mouse. You need the right weight to be able to play the game to the best of your abilities. An extremely lightweight mouse will make you lose control over the game. On the other hand, a heavyweight mouse will slow you down and not let you play the way you want to.
There are mice that have the feature of adjustable weight, and these are the ones you should choose from. Make sure that there are many adjustment options so that you can customize the weight of the mouse whichever way you want.
Right-Handed or Left-Handed
The saddest part about choosing a good gaming mouse for left-handed players is that there are not many choices. But even then, you will find some of the best ambidextrous mice online. Most of the mouse, which has been ergonomically designed, is made for right-handed users. So if you are a left-handed player, you will have to find an ambidextrous mouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best mouse for playing Geometry Dash?
Most of the people say that the best mouse is Logitech g502 or Logitech g602 but wich one is really better? For now i’m using Genesis GM56X.
Geometry Dash is a platforming game that is rhythm-based. Are you looking to ace the game and have a wonderful experience playing it? It is necessary to invest in the best mouse for Geometry Dash, as the whole gaming experience will get changed. Geometry Dash is a fast-paced game, and you would not be able to win the levels if you are not quick with your controls.