Best Mouse for Moba – After reviewing 12 highly suggested gaming mice and playing League of Legends for about an entire week, we found that the Razer Naga Hex V2 is the best MOBA mouse for the vast majority since it fits easily and comfortably in the hand, offers an extraordinary quality of material, incredible finished surface and side buttons that are instinctively positioned and simple to utilize.
If you are a MOBA gaming enthusiast and looking for a lighter mouse, we suggest Razer DeathAdder Elite. It is very comfortable for all types of hands, whether large or small, and grasp styles and it has 7 programmable buttons, a precise sensor, and a system of illuminating lights.
What matters the most while playing a game is the speed and reactiveness of the mouse. All mice reviewed here are highly recommended on the basis of the experience from gaming
Pros & Cons
- Created specifically for MOBA gamers, the Razer Naga Hex Chroma comes with a 7 button thumb grid outfitted with mechanical buttons, positioned in a way that ensures you never misclick.
- Each of these buttons is programmable, giving you easy and quick access to skills, no matter how intense the fight gets.
- Redesigned with comfort in mind, the Razer Naga Hex Chroma now features a new ergonomic form factor that will fit the most popular playstyles.
- Regardless of your grip-style, hand shape and size, this impressive mouse will enable you to continue dominating without any strain on your hand, even during the most taxing of gaming marathons.
- Choose from an impressive spectrum of true 16.8 million colors and effects to personalize your Razer Naga Hex Chroma and see your playstyle in a different light.
Pros & Cons
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Tracking systems: Optical.
- Ergonomically designed, long-term use without fatigue.
- Built-weight iron, feel comfortable, mobile and stability.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, ME, 2000 and Mac OS...or latest.
3.Wireless Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
- 【Get Away from the Cable】The gaming mouse adopts 2.4GHz transmission technology, providing reliable, precise and long rang connection, up to 50ft. The response is near-instantaneous. Response rate represents the data transmission speed between the mouse and computer, a higher rate of response in games competitions can better play the performance of the mouse and allows the mouse to be zero delays and no jump during fierce gaming, which is more realistic for Gaming Players.
- 【Control Your Own Speed at Your Will】5 level DPI by pressing the button below the scroll wheel. (800/1600/3000/5000/10000) You can easily adjust the moving speed, perfect for games and office, and meet your multiple needs. This mouse provides extreme stability while gaming, such as League of Legends, World of Warcraft, DOTA, CS, etc.
- 【7-Color Changeable Backlight】7 different LED light colors that change while in use, offering soothing ambient lighting（NOTE: It will not stay at one color. The led can not be programmed and will change automatically with 7 colors.) The transparent light effect is suitable for demand for more types of games, making your mouse multi-colored.
- 【6-Programmable Buttons】The gaming mouse supports macro editing. 6 buttons can be programmed by installing driver software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Makes you more convenient and extraordinary in the MMO RPG. The driver can be downloaded from our website, PLEASE check out from the manual or box. NOTE: The gaming driver is compatible with Windows only.
- 【Wide Compatibility】The UHURU wireless gaming mouse is compatible with most systems including Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP, Vista 7 / 8, Mac OS and Linux. Fit for PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook and other devices. Any problem, Please feel free to contact us.
Pros & Cons
- High-end optical engine and up to 7200 DPI resolution.
- Five dpi levels - 1000/ 1600/ 2400/ 3200/ 7200, every dpi with different LED indicator colors when changing.
- With 7 color breathing lights that make a mystery game atmosphere for you.
- Human ergonomic design, comfortable hand feeling, reducing fatigue.
- All copper with magnetic ring and anti-jamming nylon braided line.
Pros & Cons
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin” RGB Backlit Gaming PC Mouse up to 7200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1200/1600/2400/7200 DPI), 10G acceleration. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
- RGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 7 MMO user programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with distinct LED color option for quick identification. 7 different backlight modes. (Backlight can be disabled) The Redragon M602-RGB Gaming Mouse offers you total personalization for your Gaming Computer and Gaming Laptop
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer Games. The ergonomic shape of the Redragon M602-RGB PC Gaming Mouse is built for comfort, fits naturally in your hand, the buttons are tuned to reduce click fatigue
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M602-RGB Mouse features; Built-in Weight Tuning for the right balance, Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel, Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. 7 programmable buttons. Total 8 buttons. The Mouse works great with Redragon Gaming Mousepads & Keyboards. Comes with 6 foot, 3mm strong high-speed braided fiber cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS support Works well with all major Gaming Computers Brands and Gaming Laptops
Pros & Cons
- Exclusive true move 3 12,000 cpi, 350 ips optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- The world's lowest and most accurate lift off distance; Cable length 2 meter; 6.5 foot
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations; Lift off distance: Customizable, 0.5 millimeter, 2 millimeter
- Split trigger 60 million click mechanical switches
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
- Premium magnetic wrist rest – Provides full palm support and comfort
7.Corsair Harpoon PRO
Pros & Cons
- Incredibly lightweight at just 85 grams so that you can play even longer
- Contoured shape and rubber side grips let you play in Lasting comfort with a confident grip
- Ready to game right out of the box—just plug in through a USB port and start taking down the competition
- Play with the precise control you need to win thanks to a 12,000 DPI optical sensor for high-accuracy tracking
- Create an in-game advantage with 6 fully programmable buttons for anything from Remaps tO complex custom macros
Pros & Cons
- Kova AIMO - Pure Performance Gaming Mouse, black
- QUICK FIRE TOP BUTTONS Two additional top buttons represent functional design for intuitive control. They let you execute commands rapidly and responsively by barely moving your finger and without needing to think twice.
- FLUID AIMO ILLUMINATION The AIMO illumination ecosystem takes your setup to another level by adding organic light. It synergizes with other AIMO-compatible devices to create a vivid, state-of-the-art aesthetic without the need for extensive configuration.
- ILLUMINATED TITAN WHEEL The robust Titan wheel is two-directional and built to withstand fast and intense gaming. It also features a lighting zone that you configure to your personal style.
- ROCCAT SWARM Swarm functions as a unified driver suite for all of your games and ROCCAT devices. You can use it to configure AIMO and the Kova AIMOâ€s 20 button functions.
9.HK Gaming NAOS
Pros & Cons
- ✅【59 Grams (±2g)】 Lightweight, durable and sturdy,the HK Gaming Naos-M is one of the world’s lightest RGB gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- ✅【7 Buttons】Comfortable design optimized for right handed people and 7 mouse buttons to suit your play style, Matte coating , Paracord Cable , White Rounded PTFE Feets for a smooth and consistent glide, rated for 500KM range and durability
- ✅【12,000 dpi】Pixart PMW-3360 For superior tracking and precision while gaming, Maximum resolution up to 12000cpi, polling rate and cpi adjustable with HK Gaming Software. Max. acceleration: 50 G , Max Speed 250 ips
- ✅【20 Millions Clicks】 Main Switch: Omron Micro Switch (20M), side buttons feature Huano , default report rate: 1000 Hz (1 ms)
- ✅Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape - optimized for right-handed gaming with two extra buttons for added convenience, extra anti slip grips in order to never lose control of your mouse ever again, Dust Cover, Extra Mouse Skates
10.J-Tech Digital M999
Pros & Cons
- Six DPI sensitivity modes, indicated by the mouse lighting color, multilevel adjustment from 200 DPI to 8200 DPI, supporting 200 DPI stepping adjustment. The LED light can be turned off if necessary.
- High configuration gaming mouse: up to 8200 DPI, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 150 IPS cursor speed, and an Avago ADNS-9800 sensor, 30G acceleration. micro-switches provide crisp, firm clicks.
- Ergonomically designed, long-term use without fatigue; Symmetrical Design - Perfect for Left and Right handed Gamers; 5ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures greater durability.
- Macro definition: Special driver helps you save 5 configuration files macro definition based on your needs.
- 1 Year Warranty. Package contents: JTD M999 Gaming Bat Laser Gaming Mouse; Customizing CD; User's Manual.
Best Mouse for Moba – BUYER’S GUIDE
Number of Buttons
Although you don’t need a whole lot of buttons, admit it that it is convenient to impose a spell without even touching the keyboard.
Good ergonomics is yet another essential component. Make sure the material the mouse is made of does not allow your palms to get sweaty. Needless to say, choose a mouse that suits your gripping style.
Also, MOBA fans prefer smaller mice. Although I am likely to agree that larger rodents are not the best choice, the size of the mouse is largely up to your personal preferences.
If you ask hardcore gamers which is the best gaming mouse for MOBAs, they will probably answer that any gaming mouse with a higher DPI would do a good job. To a great extent, that’s true. There is something more important than the DPI, though.
In MOBAs, you are required to perform fast and accurate clicks. In this respect, make sure your mouse has durable switches capable of withstanding the severe clicking.
Frequently Asked Questions
A normal regular mouse can be used for MOBA but it will not give you a better gaming experience. A regular mouse has high latency whereas MOBA mouse has improved software to program and support high ratings of DPI and CPI.
Razer DeathAdder V2, Razer Ultimate, Razer NAGA Hex are among the most demanded mice for MOBA game.
Logitech features crucial specs for MOBA while Razer is not lagging the features a gamer may prefer for his gaming mouse.
There are certain specifications to consider while rendering a mouse perfect for MOBA. you have to look for DPI ratings, sensor whether Laser or optical, sensor position, rolling wheel, and maximum tracking speed.
The best moba mouse can give you simply the edge to break the bars in your game. In essence, there’s a gaming mouse for each event, and we’ve attempted to locate the best fit for you.
There are multiple options of alternatives for you to pick from, as well but what you desire for your game is enhanced performance and comfort of your hands.