Best Mouse for OverWatch – Overwatch is a game that can be played by a whole variety of people. If you’re someone who prefers the tactical side of gaming you can be a tank main, and if you’re the best at clicking heads there’s a myriad of DPS heroes to choose from. For this reason you’d be forgiven for thinking that this list would be a pretty varied one with a lot of different mice at almost the same percentage, but that’s not really the case.
The Logitech G Pro Wireless reigns supreme with about one fifth of all pros using it, and after that it’s still mostly a Logitech party.
What is interesting that these mice are all used by a variety of roles. You’d think that a heavier, more tricked out mouse such as the G903 would be used by more tactical players who rely less on aim, but that mouse is the mouse of choice for some of the league’s most celebrated DPS players, for example.
That only reinforces the fact that a lot comes down to personal preference when you’re choosing your peripherals. There are a lot of aspects to a mouse that can be judged objectively (build quality, cable, sensor, button travel, …) but things such as weight and shape rely very much on preference.
Pros & Cons
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
2.BenQ Zowie EC2
Pros & Cons
- Made for Professional Esports Gamers: The EC series is the result of extensive ergonomics research and collaboration with top esports players. Each feature was chosen to increase comfort and reliability for ideal competitive performance
- Made to Fit Your Hand: Choose from two sizes to ensure a perfect fit, no matter your hand size
- Designed for Competiton: The EC2’s cable is made from flexible rubber to help protect against inner wire damage when traveling to competitions. The extended 6.6ft length allows freedom of movement without the added input latency caused by wireless mice
- Optimized for FPS Games: 3360 optical sensor with 4 levels of adjustable DPI (400/800/1600/3200) provides reliable and customizable gaming performance without any additional software
- Customized Esports Performance: Driverless adjustable report rate (125/500/1000Hz) allows you to fine-tune the mouse to your preferred setting
- Driverless plug and play allows users customize the setting without any additional software.
- Lasting Durability: 1-year limited warranty and extra mouse feet are included to keep your mouse running strong
Pros & Cons
- Premium Durable Anodized Aluminum Frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor:Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Advanced Tunable Weight System: Adjust M65 RGB Elite’s center of gravity to suit your grip, or reduce its weight to just 97 grams
- Eight Fully Programmable Buttons: Get the most from your games with the ability to remap or assign custom macros to every click
- Ultra Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Precision Sniper Button: Ergonomically placed sniper button to instantly reduce sensitivity for crucial shots
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
Pros & Cons
- Ultra-light, ergonomic - The Kone pure Ultra retains the much-loved shape of its predecessor, but presents it in a low-weight 66. 5 gram package; as an ultra-light mouse, It is an industry-first in Also being ergonomic
- Evolutionary performance coating - Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone pure Ultra during even the most frantic of gaming sessions
- Roccat owl-eye sensor - Experience deadly pointer precision with the all-new 16, 000dpi Roccat owl-eye Optical sensor; The sensor is adjustable in 50dpi increments and is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities
- The basics done to perfection - the Kone pure Ultra features 2D Titan wheel, improved click mechanics, extra-large mouse feet with rounded edges and a lighter, more flexible cable making for a lighter-than-air gliding feel with exceptional click accuracy
- AIMO illumination - AIMO is the living illumination eco-system from ROCCAT; Its functionality grows exponentially based on your computing behavior and the number of AIMO-enabled devices connected
7.Slipping Improvement Mouse
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- TrueMove Pro optical gaming sensor with advanced true 1 to 1 tracking
- 60 million click mechanical switches are to feel crisp from the first click to the last
- Comfortable ambidextrous design is ergonomically designed for left and right handed players
- Made from hyper durable materials engineered with high grade polymer for years of durability
- On board memory to save polling rate, key binds, and up to 5 CPIs directly on the mouse
Pros & Cons
- Right-hand ergonomics with ring- and pinky-finger groove to comfortably place all five fingers on the mouse
- 4 layers of rubber coating and the optimized textured side rubbers ensure maximum grip and soft touch feel
- The 32bit ARM Processor running at 32Mhz is the powerful engine to power it all and ensure trouble free and quick setting changes in-game
10.Hotline Games Mouse
Pros & Cons
Best Mouse for OverWatch – BUYER’S GUIDE
The best mouse for Overwatch should come with a variety of customizable options. This refers to detachable weights, different grip types, ambidextrous design and even lighting settings. Only such a device can provide you with convenient gaming for many hours.
Some believe that this factor is of minor importance, but if you want to become a winner in each Overwatch battle, integration with your other devices play a big role.
Such brands as Razer and Corsair produce devices that “communicate” with each other or use the same software. So, check whether the mouse for Overwatch you are going to buy matches the rest of your equipment.
< class="tm-sec-subtit">Buttons/Scroll Wheel
The buttons on the body of a mouse should feel nice to touch and be easy to reach. The average number is 5, but many models come with more.
The same goes for the scroll wheel which is expected to move without any hitch and can be even complemented by RGB lighting on the sides. Thus, you can easily change the weapon when using Torbjorn or Mercy.
< class="tm-sec-subtit">Build Quality
While selecting a gaming mouse for Overwatch, pay attention to the entire construction, how durable it is and how long it is promised to serve you.
The most reliable choice in this regard is the DeathAdder Elite series known for an extremely ergonomic and solid build. The body has a plastic coating and the sides are laid in rubber, ensuring a convenient grip while holding it.
The cord of such mice is braided, so you won’t experience problems with a loose connection. The lighting is always on point.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have ever played any competitive game, e.g. Overwatch, you know that a special mouse and a keyboard can make the process a lot more enjoyable and the result more impressive, especially if your rivals don’t have such equipment.
More than 60% of professional gamers opt for Logitech products. The most popular option is Logitech G Pro, both wireless and wired models. Some favor white gaming mice, but that is really a matter of taste.
They stick to the values in the range from 400 – 800. We’d like to explain the reason behind this choice. DPI stays for the number of dots per second registered by a mouse. Thus, when you choose a higher DPI value, you will get more accurate tracking.
The wired mouse surpasses its competitor when it comes to the response time. Besides, it doesn’t require batteries, so there won’t be delays during movements. The wired mouse also features more options to program the available buttons.
This question is a little hard to answer since there are so many different roles and playing styles in Overwatch. A hitscan DPS player, for instance, will probably gravitate towards a more classic, lightweight FPS mouse whereas a tank player doesn’t really need to focus on pixel perfect aiming all that much so it’s definitely possible to go for a mouse that’s got a little more weight and extra buttons in that case. But we’re obviously generalizing things quite a bit here.
In the end you’ll want a mouse with a flawless sensor that suits your grip style and preferences. Luckily flawless sensors have been the standard in any gaming mouse worth its salt for the past couple of years now so there really isn’t a need to worry about the sensor quality if you’re shopping with the reputed brands so what it really comes down to is the build quality, the quality of things like the cable and mouse feet, and of course the shape and features.