Best Mouse for Pubg – PUBG is a fairly simple game by design. You don’t have a lot of extra stuff to do besides walking or driving around and shooting other people. As such you don’t need a very heavily customizable or feature-rich mouse, and that’s reflected in the choices of our pros.
All of the mice in our top 5 are pretty standard ‘run of the mill’ gaming mice, in the sense that they don’t include extra buttons, switches, or useless (for PUBG) features.
As always it’s important to take these sorts of lists with a grain of salt. What works for one person might not work for you. So take this list as a guideline, and feel free to experiment and look around elsewhere on our website. Finding the right mouse can be a very long and exhausting journey, but we hope this list has at least helped you a bit.
Hope this article sheds some light on what to look for in a mouse. I’m not going to have a best overall mouse because mouse comfort is very subjective. Just get a few of these mice on Amazon, try them out for a week and send back the ones you don’t like!
While we could start a long discussion on what is the absolute best mouse for PUBG, any of the options above should suffice. If you happen to be using a $5 office mouse, you’ll notice a difference immediately.
Pros & Cons
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- Lightsync RGB: Full spectrum lighting responds to in game action, audio, and screen color; Customize lighting effects from 16.8 meter colors with g hub gaming software, and sync across g gear
- Comfort and durability: lightweight (87g), comfortably designed to mold to your hand with rubber grips for added control; 10 g removable weight lets you tune to your preferences
- G hub: configure 6 programmable buttons to simplify in game actions. On the fly dpi shifting lets you program and switch between five sensitivity settings from 100 to 16, 000 dpi*
- Advance gaming performance: 8x faster than standard mice with a 1 ms report rate, and spring button tensioning for better response with less force. Cable length: 2.1 metre (6.9 feet)
2.BenQ Zowie EC2
Pros & Cons
- Made for Professional Esports Gamers: The EC series is the result of extensive ergonomics research and collaboration with top esports players. Each feature was chosen to increase comfort and reliability for ideal competitive performance
- Made to Fit Your Hand: Choose from two sizes to ensure a perfect fit, no matter your hand size
- Designed for Competiton: The EC2’s cable is made from flexible rubber to help protect against inner wire damage when traveling to competitions. The extended 6.6ft length allows freedom of movement without the added input latency caused by wireless mice
- Optimized for FPS Games: 3360 optical sensor with 4 levels of adjustable DPI (400/800/1600/3200) provides reliable and customizable gaming performance without any additional software
- Customized Esports Performance: Driverless adjustable report rate (125/500/1000Hz) allows you to fine-tune the mouse to your preferred setting
- Driverless plug and play allows users customize the setting without any additional software.
- Lasting Durability: 1-year limited warranty and extra mouse feet are included to keep your mouse running strong
3.Hotline Games Mouse
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Full Modular Customizability: 3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 7 and 12-button configurations
- Up to 19 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Supports 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
5.Corsair Scimitar Pro
Pros & Cons
- Exclusive key slider macro button control system. Compatibility - A PC with a USB port , Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- 12 optimized mechanical side buttons designed to pro player specifications for consistent tactile feedback and precise actuation. Textured side button keycaps provide enhanced grip and feel
- The patent pending design provides 8 millimeter of key travel with secure lock to ensure every button is within reach. Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor for your playing surface
- Onboard storage with hardware macro playback: Three predefined profiles include actions common for MMO gaming as well as general purpose keyboard shortcuts
- Custom, gaming grade 16000 DPI optical sensor: ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Cable: 1.8 meter braided fiber
Pros & Cons
- 5 lighting Zones - featuring five Independently configurable lighting Zones, you can now customize your gaming aesthetic like never before; they also Synergize perfectly to allow for even smoother and more fluid lighting transitions
- Iconic Kone ergonomics - The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved by Gamers the world over; close your eyes and place your hand atop it and you'll know it's unmistakably the Kone AIMO
- Evolutionary performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone AIMO during even the most frantic of gaming sessions
- 24 button functions - Upgraded to include an improved thumb area, The Kone AIMO now boast additional versatility; the lowermost of the three thumb button defaults to Easy-Shift for an impressive total of 24 possible functions
- Roccat owl-eye sensor - experience unrelenting pointer precision with the all-new 16, 000DPI Roccat owl-eye Optical sensor; The sensor is adjustable in 1DPI increments and is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
Pros & Cons
- LIGHTWEIGHT – The HK Gaming Mira S is a small 6-Button Mouse that weighs just 61 Grams (±2g) making it one of the lightest gaming mice in the world due to the mesh shell design. Perfect for quick movements and comfortable continuous use without strain.
- SPEED – Extremely fast and smooth due to the included PTFE mouse feet for a consistent glide. 50 G of max acceleration and a max speed of 250 ips make it the perfect gaming accessory for FPS and MMO games that require quick reflexes.
- PRECISION – Incredible precision due to the Pixart PMW3360 gaming sensor with adjustable cpi and a maximum resolution of up to 12000 cpi. Adjustable poling rate of 125 Hz to 1000 Hz in the HK Gaming Software. On board memory for up to 5 profiles.
- DURABLE – Extra durable Omron Micro Switch (50M) main switch rated for 50 million clicks. IP68 rated protecting the gaming mice from accidental spills and comes with an included dust cover.
- FLEXIBLE – Ergnonomic design with an RGB Scroll Wheel and two extra side buttons for right-handed gaming, included anti slip grips and ultra light and flexible paracord cable. Usable with palm-grip, claw-grip and fingertip-grip styles for any gamer.
Pros & Cons
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Ergonomically-designed for extreme comfort and performance
- Exclusive split-trigger left/right buttons deliver guaranteed 50 million click durability
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting.Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Rival 310
- Length:5 inches
Pros & Cons
- Ergonomic & Skin-friendly Degign: With symmetrical & streamlined design, our anti-fingerprint and sweat-resistant ONIKUMA gaming mouse provides a comfortable claw-grip, and long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep grip firmly during game
- Speed DPI Switch: ONIKUMA customizable RGB gaming mice, with 6 adjustable DPI speed Switch: 800-1600-2400-3200-4800-6000, you can control the speed more freely and easily
- RGB Lighting Colors: Muti-color lights provide you fancy gaming environment and highlight your game atmosphere. ONIKUMA Gaming Mouse offers you total personalization for your Gaming Computer and Gaming Laptop
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Left button, Right button, Forward, Backward, DPI+ button, DPI- button and Scroll wheel, meet your demands excellently for different games, enables to switch fast while gaming. Download the driver "ONIKUMA-CW905 Gaming Mouse Pink Setup" from "DOWNLOAD" on ONIKUMAGAMING website
- PC Gaming Mouse Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for Mac system); Works well with all major Gaming Computers Brands and Gaming Laptops
Best Mouse for Pubg – BUYER’S GUIDE
First up, the way that the mouse feels in your hand is incredibly important for a fast-paced game like PUBG.
This means that you should look for a mouse that fits in your hand well, whether you have large or small hands. The ability to change the weight and balance of the mouse is also important, as is the more indefinable quality of how the mouse feels to you. Everybody has their favorite feel when it comes to a mouse, so if you can you should try a few to see what you like.
DPI stands for ‘Dots Per Inch’, and is basically a measure of how accurate a mouse is. Like a high-resolution monitor, a high-resolution mouse is (generally) more accurate.
When it comes to choosing the best mouse for PUBG, which is important because everybody loves those long-range sniping shots. A mouse with a high DPI will ultimately make you more accurate.And that allows you to clean up.
Almost all of the best gaming mice available in 2020 include buttons that you can program yourself. This is great because you can easily swap between weapons in PUBG with one click.
For some games, mainly RPGs, having 20+ buttons is important. For PUBG, less so. More buttons increase the chances of accidental clicks, and accidental clicks cost lives. For PUBG, about 8 buttons are the right number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Gaming Mice Worth the Money?
Um, yes. A gaming mouse will give you more accuracy, better speed, and simply allow you to play your favorite games, including PUBG, better. More seriously, a high-quality ergonomic mouse will reduce wrist strain during extended gaming sessions, and so is good for your health.
What Is the Best Gaming Mouse in 2020?
Well, the mice above are a good shout for PUBG specifically and maybe a few other genres. If you are looking for a mouse that’s good across a wide variety of games, though, check out our guide on the best gaming mouse in 2020.
What’s the Best Mouse for FPS?
The best mice for PUBG are, in general, the best mice for FPS. A mouse that works well in PUBG will also give you an (unfair?) advantage in Fortnite and many other FPS games.
Accuracy and precision when aiming in PUBG can make the difference between glory and defeat. With a myriad of gaming mice on the market, finding the best mouse for PUBG is no easy task. Thankfully for all you PUBG players out there we’ve analyzed the top mice used by professional PUBG players around the world (click here to see our list of PUBG Pro Settings and Gear) and gathered the five most used ones in this article to help you decide on your next gaming mouse.