Best Mouse for Rainbow Six Siege – You have been given several options for the best mouse for Rainbow Six Siege. The mice listed above have great durability, speed, and comfort. Remember to look for key features such as polling rate, dpi, keymapping, coating, etc. Features like this ensure that you can exhibit the best of your skills and stay comfortable during long and intense sessions.
Any feature that lets you customizable your mouse is great to have. Some of these are necessary and some are personal preference but the more unique you can make your gaming mouse, the better.
No one on earth can deny that identifying a feature-rich gaming mouse is exceedingly difficult as the task asks for a lot of hard work and time. Despite the availability of hundreds and thousands of top-grade shooter gaming mice in the peripheral market, the majority of people fail to make the right purchase owing to the paucity of technical knowledge
1.BenQ Zowie S2
Pros & Cons
- Shorter overall design with enhanced palm support allows more free movement.
- Mouse cable attachment point raised at an angle to lower the chance of cable drag on the mousepad
- Front end of the mouse is raised to provide more space to place 4th finger.
- The concave curve design for users to hold and lift the mouse easily.
- Symmetrical right handed mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage.
- Plug and play (No driver needed)
- 3360 sensor
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Warranty: 1 years
Pros & Cons
- Lightest, Zero-Compromise Miniature Mouse: 10% Smaller Than the Viper and lighter at 61g, with a 8500 DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilling holes in the chassis like competitor mice
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for absolute control
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles & Underglow: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag
3.Logitech G Pro
Pros & Cons
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 25,600 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness. Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Ultra-lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super-thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design: Tournament ready mouse developed with Esports pros for maximum comfort, control and 50 million click durability. Four removable side buttons for supreme customization. Cable length: 1.80 meters
- Note: Kindly refer user guide before use. Requirements-Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
4.Glorious Model O
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
Pros & Cons
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Ergonomically-designed for extreme comfort and performance
- Exclusive split-trigger left/right buttons deliver guaranteed 50 million click durability
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting.Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Rival 310
- Length:5 inches
6.UtechSmart Venus Pro
Pros & Cons
- 【Extensive Fully Programmable Buttons】16 customizable buttons can improve your gaming skills and performance by complex custom button macro coding of reconfiguration and assignment. The button custom function combines multiple keys into one button that reducing your arsenal of spells (actions) and response time. 12 of 16 thumb grip programmable buttons were designed by different inclination angles to fit for your thumb tip to click.
- 【Dual Modes with Ultra-Speed Wireless Technology】UtechSmart VENUS Pro RGB Wireless MMO Gaming Mouse is a new revolution of RGB MMO gaming mouse. It has 2.4 GHz data transmission technology with Mini signal receiver(Nano) and stable 1. 5m wire transmission that provides professional-level performance. VENUS Pro overcomes the traditional limitation of wireless latency and connectivity which offers stable and fast data transmission with 10-meter reception boundary. You can take this mouse anywhere!
- 【Endurable Battery Lifetime】 UtechSmart Venus Pro Wireless RGB MMO gaming mouse has special auto sleeping mode and low power consumption mode or extending the battery life of wireless mode. Large battery (1000mA) capacity which offers to recharge over 300 times and single 2 hours fully charge. The wireless mode lasts up to 70 hours that fulfill your long-time gaming experience. Moreover, UtechSmart actuation software provides battery specify consumption monitoring for you.
- 【Customizable Mouse High Precision Optical Sensor】Thousands of customers and professional gamers have tested and verified its function. Venus Pro has an UtechSmart custom PixArt PMW3335 ultra-accurate Optical sensor. Up to 16000 DPI with 5 DPI switchable stages and 1000 Hz polling rate that offers you an incomparable MMO and FPS gaming experience. The huge adjustable DPI range from 100-16000 comes with UtechSmart user-friendly software that can perfectly tweak the performance of mouse accuracy.
- 【Ergonomic Design Ensures Your Comfortable】Great as a real mouse stuck in your hand. The UtechSmart Venus Pro Wireless RGB MMO gaming mouse is flawlessly designed to alleviate wrist fatigue while being able to firmly hold the mouse in your hand. The grinding coating on the mouse surface increases the friction between your hand and the mouse. Grinding coating also provides gamer a extra comfortable sweat-resistant and skin-friendly gaming mouse.
- 【Amazing RGB Lighting and Reliable Buttons】Fully customize RGB lighting up to 16 Million colors and 4 programmable RGB modes (Steady Respiration Neon and Matte) by UtechSmart software. Software can be easily installed by inserting the drive software card into the USB port of your laptop. It's compatible with Windows98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7 Mac10. For the gamer, the switch of a button is applied with a great microswitch which provides 10 million times click duration and without double click problem!
- 【You are our VIP customer】For each of you who purchased UtechSmart RGB MMO Wireless gaming mouse, we have lifetime product care. If your mouse has any problem, that you will get refund or a new mouse replacement. No any questioning. All you need to do is contact our CS team (Click on the store name). We hope you will have a wonderful shopping experience.
7.RGB Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
- 【Unique advantages】this gaming mouse Pad has 14 lighting modes. 8 static light modes, alternating Wave, synchronizing Wave, alternating flash, alternating red changing, lights off, synchronize breathing, Alternate breathing.【Anti-slip rubber base】natural rubber textured underside stays stable. It also comes with a texture what enhances this ability even further. Gaming mouse Pad that will rest firmly on your desk even during the most intense gaming session.
- 【Ultra smooth and waterproof surface】the extended mouse pad features a smooth, textile-weave design for extremely precise mouse control and a smooth glide. Waterproof material can prevent damage, you won't have to panic when you inevitably spill your drink. 【Large size】measuring 800 x 300 mm/ 31. 5×11. 8 inches, The RGB mouse pad works with all keyboard and mouse, and still have a large amount of movement space. The thickness is 0. 2 inches, thick enough to support a wrist.
- 【Customizable Mouse High Precision Optical Sensor】UtechSmart custom PixArt PMW3335 ultra-accurate Optical sensor up to 16000 DPI with 5 DPI switchable stages and 1000 Hz polling rate. 【Dual Modes with Ultra-Speed Wireless Technology】Professional-level performance with 2.4 GHz data transmission technology with Mini signal receiver(Nano) and stable 1. 5m wire transmission.
- 【Extensive Fully Programmable Buttons】16 customizable buttons provide complex custom button macro coding for reconfiguration and assignment to improve your gaming skills and performance. 【Endurable Battery Lifetime】 Large battery (1000mA) capacity which offers to recharge over 300 times and single 2 hours fully charge. The wireless mode lasts up to 70 hours that satisfy your long-time gaming experience.
- 【The UtechSmart 】still not convinced about our quality? We back them up with 18-month ! If you are not satisfied with our gaming mouse Pad, please contact us directly, We provide you with a replacement free of charge or Refund. For the gamer, the switch of a button is applied OMRON switches which provide 10 million times clicks duration and without double click problem!
Pros & Cons
- Wireless/Wired, 2 Ways to Use - Dual modes of 2.4Ghz wireless and USB-C wired mode assemble with 12 side buttons MMO gaming mouse feature. Wireless/wired mode plus easy-access keybinding shortcuts maximize your damage.
- Lightning-Fast Is Not Just Saying - With improved Optical Pixart 3335 gaming sensor, M913 registers each click/swipe instantaneously within 1ms. Efficiency, accuracy and low-latency are all in the box.
- Stay Power-On Day to Night - Low-consumption advanced chip combo with a durable battery capacity, guaranteeing its use for long-hours. Eco mode reduces the usage of backlit and levels up the durability up to 45 hours.
- 5 DPIs Designed for Esports - Equipped with 5 onboard DPI levels (1000/2000/4000/8000/16000) which allow you to switch among different needs at ease. Personalizable DPI ± 100 meets your unique need and shorten the get-used-to time.
- Uncompromised Driver Support - 16 buttons including 12 side buttons and 16.8 million color lighting effects are all customizable with its own software, even in wireless mode. Ahead to the victory in your exactly wanted way.
Pros & Cons
- 5 lighting Zones - featuring five Independently configurable lighting Zones, you can now customize your gaming aesthetic like never before; they also Synergize perfectly to allow for even smoother and more fluid lighting transitions
- Iconic Kone ergonomics - The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved by Gamers the world over; close your eyes and place your hand atop it and you'll know it's unmistakably the Kone AIMO
- Evolutionary performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone AIMO during even the most frantic of gaming sessions
- 24 button functions - Upgraded to include an improved thumb area, The Kone AIMO now boast additional versatility; the lowermost of the three thumb button defaults to Easy-Shift for an impressive total of 24 possible functions
- Roccat owl-eye sensor - experience unrelenting pointer precision with the all-new 16, 000DPI Roccat owl-eye Optical sensor; The sensor is adjustable in 1DPI increments and is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities
Pros & Cons
- 61g: G-Wolves Hati is a lightweight gaming mouse from the honeycomb shape design
- Pixart 3360 gaming sensor with Maximum resolution up to 12000DPI
- Max. acceleration: 50G, Max Speed 250 IPS , Up to 20 million clicks
- New white PTFE Skates - Ultra lightweight paracord cable to reduce drag - Extra paracord cable
- 6 buttons ambidextrous mouse with packaging that includes 4 Rubberized mouse grips, and 2 TTC Dustproof switches
Best Mouse for Rainbow Six Siege – BUYER’S GUIDE
The polling rate is the frequency of when the mouse reports its position to a computer (or another console). This is typically expressed in Hz and you should look for a mouse with a polling rate between 500 and 1,000 Hz. Another way you will see this written is by report rate, which is the actual time increments, not the frequency. This is expressed in milliseconds. So, for a 500 Hz polling rate, the report rate is 2 ms. For a 1,000 Hz polling rate, the report rate would be 1 ms.
This stands for dots per inch. It is a measure of mouse sensitivity. This is one of those features where the “ideal” number is one of personal preference. Some people like to have ultra-sensitive mice while others prefer less sensitive mice.
So, one thing you could look for when shopping is an adjustable dpi with a big range. That way, you can program it to exactly what works for you. You may also see this referred to as cpi. This stands for counts per inch which refers to the number of steps the mouse reports to the computer for each inch it moves. Whichever terminology is used, you still want to get a mouse with a good range.
This is a feature that is great to have for any game you play. Having programmable buttons allows you to do something called keymapping. This is when you reconfigure keys on the mouse to have the function of keys that may only be on a keyboard.
Basically, this streamlines the available functions making it easier to play. Again, there isn’t really an ideal number of extra keys. A basic rule here is that more is better. In addition, some gaming mice have a “third” or shift key that lets you have a secondary function for the buttons when you hold it down. You might also have the option to interchange side button plates, such as with the Razer Naga Infinity.
Put simply, this is how many clicks a button can handle before it breaks. In general, you will find that most gaming mice have a durability of at least 20 million clicks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Mouse Do Pro Siege Players Use?
Pro players use a range of mice. The G Pro Wireless is definitely a common choice, as are Razer mice, the G403, and several Zowie models.
What Mouse Does Beaulo Use?
At the time of writing, Beaulo uses a Logitech G Pro wireless gaming mouse, and plays on a DPI of 400.
Check out some of his highlights using the Logitech G Pro wireless here.
What Is The Best DPI For Rainbow Six Siege?
The best DPI depends on your playstyle.
A lot of Rainbow Six Siege players keep their DPI in the 1200 -2400 range, although we are seeing some gold-diamond players discussing lower DPIs of 400-800 when they’re going in for a lot of ADS gameplay.
The best advice is to pick a gaming mouse with adjustable DPI and experiment until you find your sweet spot.
What Are The Best Mouse Settings For Rainbow Six Siege?
When it comes to mouse settings, copy the following settings:
- Raw Input – Mouse / Keyboard: On
- Mouse Look Inversion: Disabled (This is a personal preference)
- Mouse Sensitivity Horizontal: Personal Preference
- Mouse Sensitivity Vertical: Personal Preference
If did a deeper dive into the best settings for rainbow six siege and how you can maximise your FPS, and ensure you have consistent aim. Check it out!
It’s also one of the most competitive, which is why it’s important to make sure that your gear isn’t hampering your play.
You need a mouse with 0 latency, pinpoint accuracy, and plenty of buttons. A mouse that glides across your mat and allows you to make precise shots while taking heavy fire.
But picking the perfect mouse is challenging, which is why we’ve compiled the ultimate guide to picking the best mouse for Rainbow 6 Siege in 2021.