Best Mouse for Shooters – However, if you’re interested in finding the absolute perfect mouse for yourself, then you may want to spend some more time finding what will best suit your individual needs. We’re gonna help you with that in this next section – so let’s get started.
All of the mice listed above are fantastic choices if you’re needing a new gaming mouse. So feel free to pick whichever one you want, they should all work great regardless.
1.Razer DeathAdder V2
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
2.Glorious Model O
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
3.SteelSeries Sensei 310
Pros & Cons
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- Compatible operating system is windows, mac, and linux. Usb port required. Software is steelseries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac osx 10.8 or newer
Pros & Cons
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
Pros & Cons
- Perfect for Larger Hands and Palm Grips: Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm-grips and larger hands
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor Yet: Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra-accurate tracking
- Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Seven Fully Programmable Buttons: Customize the way you play with powerful macros or key remaps giving you an in-game advantage
- Dynamic, Two-Zone RGB Backlighting: Experience dozens of customizable presets and effects to perfectly match your setup
6.HK Gaming Mira
Pros & Cons
- LIGHTWEIGHT – The HK Gaming Mira M 6-Button Mouse weighs just 63 Grams (±2g) making it one of the lightest gaming mice in the world due to the mesh shell design. Perfect for quick movements and comfortable continuous use without strain.
- SPEED – Extremely fast and smooth due to the included PTFE mouse feet for a consistent glide. 50 G of max acceleration and a max speed of 250 ips make it the perfect gaming accessory for FPS and MMO games that require quick reflexes.
- PRECISION – Incredible precision due to the Pixart PMW3360 gaming sensor with adjustable cpi and a maximum resolution of up to 12000 cpi. Adjustable poling rate of 125 Hz to 1000 Hz in the HK Gaming Software. On board memory for up to 5 profiles.
- DURABLE – Extra durable Omron Micro Switch (50M) main switch rated for 50 million clicks. IP68 rated protecting the gaming mice from accidental spills and comes with an included dust cover.
- FLEXIBLE – Ergnonomic design with an RGB Scroll Wheel and two extra side buttons for right-handed gaming, included anti slip grips and ultra light and flexible paracord cable. Usable with palm-grip, claw-grip and fingertip-grip styles for any gamer.
7.Cooler Master MM710
Pros & Cons
- Lightweight honeycomb shell: New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- Ultralight ultra-weave cable: Innovative ultra-weave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; Fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- Superior mouse feet: PTFE material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide.Mouse Lift Off Distance less than 2mm
- Gaming grade optical sensor; Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future proofing
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape: Optimized for right handed gaming with 2 extra buttons for added convenience
- High grade quality: Omron switches for left and right click are graded for 20 million presses that remain accurate and true till the end
- Extra set of PTFE mouse feet included
8.Gwolves Hati HTM
Pros & Cons
- 61g: G-Wolves Hati is a lightweight gaming mouse from the honeycomb shape design
- Pixart 3360 gaming sensor with Maximum resolution up to 12000DPI
- Max. acceleration: 50G, Max Speed 250 IPS , Up to 20 million clicks
- New white PTFE Skates - Ultra lightweight paracord cable to reduce drag - Extra paracord cable
- 6 buttons ambidextrous mouse with packaging that includes 4 Rubberized mouse grips, and 2 TTC Dustproof switches
9.BenQ Zowie EC1
Pros & Cons
- Made for professional sports gamers: the EC series is the result of extensive ergonomic research and collaboration with top sports players. Each feature has been selected to increase comfort and reliability for ideal competitive performance.
- FITS YOUR HAND: Choose from two sizes to ensure a perfect fit regardless of your hand size.
- Designed for competition: the EC1 cable is made of flexible rubber to protect against damage inside during competition. The extended length of 2 m allows freedom of movement without additional latency due to wireless mice
- Optimized for FPS games: 3360 optical sensor with 4 adjustable DPI levels (400/800/1600/3200) provides reliable and customizable gaming performance without additional software.
- Customized Esports Performance: driverless adjustable report rate (125/500/1000Hz) allows you to set the mouse to your preferred setting..LONG LASTING LIFE: 1 year limited warranty and additional mouse feet are included to keep your mouse running strong.
10.Huluda Tiger Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
Best Mouse for Shooters – BUYER’S GUIDE
There are three things to consider when buying a gaming mouse: design, features and price.
Design is probably the single most important consideration for a mouse. Ultimately, the best gaming mouse is the mouse that feels most comfortable in your hand; everything else really is secondary.
As such, you should see if you can hold a mouse before you commit to buying it. If not, at least consider whether you want a large mouse or a small mouse, a mouse with a high profile or one that’s low to the ground, a mouse with a ton of extra buttons or just a few, and so forth.
Extra features are another consideration. These include things like wireless connectivity, tunable weights, RGB lighting and swappable parts. The general rule here is that the more features you want, the more expensive a mouse will be. A wireless mouse with swappable parts can cost up to $150; a small mouse with just a few extra buttons and perhaps a light or two could cost $30, or even less, if you’re looking at older models.
Price is usually a function of how many features a mouse offers, but there’s another way to save: Buy mice from an older generation. (This doesn’t, however, mean “buy used mice.” That’s usually a bad idea.) Once a shiny, new version of a mouse comes out, the perfectly good older models often plummet in price.
- The best gaming mouse pads
- The best gaming monitors
Frequently Asked Questions
How we test gaming mice?
To test gaming mice, we run them through at least four games across a variety of genres: usually FPS, RTS, RPG and MMO. We make sure we get a few hours of game time whenever possible. We also use mice for productivity for at least two days, in order to gauge the shape, comfort and overall design.
Software is another important part of a mouse’s evaluation, as almost every gaming mouse from a major manufacturer has access to a software suite. We analyze a software suite for functionality, ease-of-use and system resource drain. The best software packages are lightweight and easy to learn; weaker software packages tend to be unstable or convoluted.
Having the best gaming mouse can mean the difference between victory and defeat. Whether you’re immersing yourself in massive single-player adventures or competing in multiplayer for glory and fame, a cheap productivity peripheral is simply not going to cut it.
A good gaming mouse doesn’t necessarily make you any more skilled, but it does give your skills a chance to shine through. Using this guide, you’ll be able to find the best gaming mouse for your play style, aesthetic preferences and budget. Whatever you wind up buying, it’ll be more comfortable, colorful and effective than a standard office mouse.