Best Mouse for Tennis Elbow – If you suffer from tennis elbow or any kind of pain associated pain, the first thing we recommend is that you go see a physician.
Get it checked up and take the doctors advice.
The list above was a lest of best mouse for tennis elbow from the ergonomic perspective. These are mice that people suffering from such issues tend to prefer.
You’ve probably asked yourself if an ergonomic mouse for tennis elbow is really necessary and if you should even bother searching for the perfect one.
The truth is if you spend most of your time on a computer or laptop and are concerned about the well-being of their muscles, then you need this.
Buying this kind of “tool” for daily use will definitely change your life and your hands for the better.
By choosing a good ergonomic mouse you prevent further or major injuries to your hands which can be sometimes difficult to treat.
Productivity, less strain, and comfort are crucial when it comes to the daily usage of mice, and your hands would be thankful for that.back to menu ↑
- ✔ ERGONOMIC, SLEEK AND RECHARGEABLE DESIGN -- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain
- ✔ MULTIFUNCTION AND CONVENIENT -- Advanced "Page Back" and "Page Forward" functionality buttons provide convenience when web page browsing. 800 /1200/1600 DPI Levels -- Easily adjusts the sensitivity of the mouse
- ✔ HIGH-CAPACITY RECHARGEABLE BATTERY -- Built-in rechargeable battery. You no longer need to buy batteries, very convenient !! EASY TO USE -- One nano USB receiver at the bottom of mouse, Just Plug and Play!
- ✔ WIDELY COMPATIBLE -- Widely compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux. 【Note: Not compatible with Mac OS, Apple Products】 Once you get used to the ergonomic mouse, you will love it so much !
- ✔ GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE -- Rest assured that all our LEKVEY ergonomic vertical mouse have unconditional 18-month product warranty ( Replace or Refund ) as well as lifetime easy-to-reach technical support
back to menu ↑
- ✔【Plug and Play】 Enjoy the convenience of a tangle-free, wireless mouse as soon you've inserted the included USB receiver.Built-in rechargeable battery. You no longer need to buy batteries, very convenient !
- ✔【Unique Ergonomic Design】The unique ergonomic shape closely supports your palm, the proper vertical design that keeps your hand and arm staying more naturally. Effectively reduces the wrist strain and pain, compared with a regular mouse. (Note: it is right-handed mouse)
- ✔【3 Different Sensitivity】800/1200/1600 DPI, switched by DPI button. Built-in rechargeable Li-battery. The mouse works while charging. 2.4G wireless connection, no wire hassle.
- ✔ 【WIDELY COMPATIBLE 】--Support Windows 2000/ ME/ XP/ 7/ 8/ 10/ Vista/98, Mac OS,Linux and more.Fit for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook and other device【Note: Not compatible with Mac OS, Apple Products】 Once you get used to the ergonomic mouse, you will love it so much !
- ✔ 6 buttons ergonomic mouse: two internet navigational buttons, back and forward, are conveniently located on the left side of mouse to provide you with internet browser control with minimal hand movement. The superior choice for Internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
back to menu ↑
- * Ergonomic and Rechargeable Design: Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- * Multifunction and Convenient: Advanced “Page Back” and “Page Forward” functionality buttons provide convenience when web page browsing. 800 /1200/1600 DPI Levels—Easily adjusts the sensitivity of the mouse.
- * High Capacity Rechargeable Battery: Built-in rechargeable battery. You no longer need to buy batteries, very convenient !! EASY TO USE—One nano USB receiver at the bottom of mouse, Just Plug and Play!
- * Widely Compatible: Widely compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux. 【Note: Not compatible with Mac OS, Apple Products】 Once you get used to the ergonomic mouse, you will love it so much !
- *Great Customer Service: We provide 18-month product warranty ( Replace or Refund ) as well as lifetime easy-to-reach technical support
back to menu ↑
- ✅ ERGONOMIC DESIGN – The unique ergonomic shape supports the palm, with an innovative vertical design that keeps your hand and arm in a more natural and comfortable position. Effectively reduces wrist strain and pain compared to a traditional mouse.
- ✅ STABLE CONNECTION WITH LESS NOISE CLICK – Reliable 2.4G wireless mouse connection with high anti-interference performance with 33ft transmission distance. Quieter click makes you concentrate on the work without disturbing others beside you. Just Plug and Play.
- ✅ MULTIFUNCTION AND CONVENIENT -- Advanced "Page Back" and "Page Forward" functionality buttons provide convenience when web page browsing. 1000 /1200/1600 DPI Levels -- Easily adjusts the sensitivity of the mouse.
- ✅ WIDE COMPATIBILITY – Widely compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux. 【Note: computer needs to have a USB receiving port】 Once you get used to the ergonomic mouse, you will love it so muc!
- ✅ GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE -- Rest assured that all our ASOI ergonomic vertical mouse have unconditional 18-month product warranty ( Replace or Refund ) as well as lifetime easy-to-reach technical support.
back to menu ↑
- [Ergonomic Vertical Design]: Large unique vertical ergonomic computer mouse with special volute bionic design reduce arm discomfort and hand stiffness
- [2.4G Wireless]: 2.4G RF wireless connection with USB Nano Receiver, with 10m/30ft efficient distance, just plug and play (please note that due to simple design, the USB Nano receiver stored in the battery compartment, please find the USB receiver in the battery compartment )
- [Removable Wrist Rest]: Humanized wrist rest design, let your forearm and vertical mouse to be a whole part and make you wrist lift from the ground and rest on the comfortable pad which protect you wrist from friction when moving the mouse
- [3 Adjustable DPI]: 800-1000(default)-1600, 3 Gear DPI which would be easily shift according to your daily working requirement by the dotted switch in the bottom. And with sensitive optical engine, providing smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces
- [All DELUX products include 12 months warranty and free lifetime technical support] [Wide Compatibility]: Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating system. Fits for different devices, Laptop, PC Computer, Notebook, Macbook(limited supports to Mac, the side button are not available for Mac) (Compared with traditional mouse, with unique ergonomic vertical design, it may take a few days to get used to using it)
back to menu ↑
6.Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
- Advanced ergonomic design with thumb scoop encourages natural hand and wrist postures.
- Mouse angle and height are designed to place wrist in a comfortable position.
- MicrosofTrack Technology in the mouse gives you precise control on virtually any surface.
- Windows button for one-touch access to the Start Menu.
back to menu ↑
- √ ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Designed to be utilized in neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain helping alleviate wrist pain.
- √ REMOVABLE PALM REST & BLUE LED TRIM – This mouse comes included with a palm rest that can be easily detached based on the user's preference and convenience. It also features a blue LED, which lights up the outlining of the mouse.
- √ ADJUSTABLE DPI – Switch between DPI levels 800, 1200 and 1600 to adjust mouse responsiveness depending on your need and/or preference. Optical Tracking Technology ensures greater sensitivity for precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- √ THUMB BUTTONS – Use the back/forward buttons located near the thumb area for optimum convenience, (button functionality can also be changed and reassigned using a compatible driver or software).
- √ WIDE COMPATIBILITY & FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT – Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, XP, Vista 7/8 and Linux etc. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
back to menu ↑
- Wide Compatibilty: Bluetooth mode supports Bluetooth enabled devices with Windows / Android / Mac OS system. 2.4G wireless mode supports all devices with usb port. Fits for PC, laptop, cellphone, Mac. Added forward/ backward buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing. NOTE: Forward/backward buttons will not work on Mac
- Bluetooth & 2.4G Wireless Connection: This ergonomic mouse has dual connection modes BT 4.0 and 2.4G RF (USB Nano Receiver stored in the mouse bottom), you can control two devices at the same time, switch freely between Android, tablet and Mac with just one button
- Advanced Ergonomic Design: The ergonomic design places your hand in a natural handshake position and offers your hand maximum support for lasting comfort. Concave area for Thumb and little extended bottom edge for pinky finger, smoother moving and more comfortable grip. Effectively reduces the wrist strain and pain
- Silent Click & Adjustable DPI: Quiet clicks can bring a better user experience and free your worry about bothering others and keep you stay focused while working. 3 adjustable DPI levels (1000/1600/2400) allows you to change the cursor sensitivity easily depending on your activity and track more smoothly over a variety of surfaces
- Exquisite & Warranty: It has an elegant rubbery matte finish that provides a nice grip, while resisting fingerprints and smudges. Every Jelly Comb product includes 12-month warranty. If you have problems with product, please contact us to solve it for you
back to menu ↑
- 【Superior ergonomic design for Healthy Work】The practical ergonomic shape closely supports the palm, the proper vertical design that keeps the hand and arm in a more natural way. Effectively reduces the strain and pain of the wrist compared to a normal mouse. (Note: it is a right-handed mouse)
- 【Large size】The size of AUTLEY wired ergonomic mouse fits well for men's hands (large hands), maybe NOT very comfortable for women or small hands. It will take several days to get used to.
- 【Four different sensitivities】1000/1600/2400/3200 DPI, switchable with the DPI button. Used for regular office work, casual games, study, graphic design etc.
- 【Wide compatibility】Compatible with Windows 8/7/10 / Vista / XP / 2000, Mac OS, Linux (NOTE: the forward and backward buttons are not recognized on Mac). Plug and play.
- 【Our Service】- At AUTLEY, you will get 90 Day Money-back Guarantee, 1-Year Warranty(365-day replacement service) and Lifetime technical support. If any issue with this mouse, please contact us for a free replacement or full refund. We'll reply to you within 24-hour.
back to menu ↑
- 4 Adjustable DPI Values. Simply press the DPI button to select among 1200/1600/2400/3200 DPI.Sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Ergonomic Vertical Design. Unlike those traditional ones which strain wrist and arm over time, causing great pain. The vertical design provides better support for your forearm minimizing wrist pain that can come from twisting.
- Added Forward-Back buttons (Only Used for Windows)provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Widely Compatible with Windows 2000/ME/XP（x64）/Vista/7/8/10/Mac OS X（over V10.4)/Linux.(The Forward-Back thumb buttons are not recognized on the Mac OS X).Please peel off the transparent protective film on the bottom of the mouse before use.
- Warranty & Support: Follow the platform's return policy, we provide the full technical support after selling and any questions about the product, feel freely to contact us.
back to menu ↑
Best Mouse for Tennis Elbow – BUYER’S GUIDE
- Size: The size of the mouse should be an important consideration, to ensure it fits your hands comfortably. Too large, and your hands will not be rested in the right place on the mouse. Too small, and your fingers with be clinched, with a large gap between your palm and the mouse. Both are detrimental to your hands. Before purchasing your mouse, check its dimensions and compare it with your current mouse to get the proper perspective, as the product shots can be deceiving.
- Weight: Size and weight go hand in hand when it comes to a comfortable mouse. Don’t think a mere few grams won’t make any difference- it does. Do you like the added stability of a heavier mouse, or a lightweight one that is effortless to push around? Some mouse like the Utech Gaming mouse doesn’t force you to choose, as they come with a tuning set you can add or remove to achieve the precise desired weight and resistance. Again, check the mouse’s specs for its weight before making your purchase.
- Wireless or Not: While a wireless mouse does away with the clutter of one more cable on your desk, it isn’t without faults. It requires batteries to run (less eco friendly), usually uses a USB receiver to connect to the computer (that can be misplaced), and finally, needs to be “woken up” each time after some idle time. Think clearly about these drawbacks before settling on either a wireless or wired mouse. The biggest drawback of a wired mouse is obviously the added cable, which is especially annoying when you’re working outside.
- Form factor: The form factor of a mouse is critical to how comfortable and ergonomic it is. The traditional horizontal mouse will feel the most familiar for most people, though it is worth giving a vertical or trackball mouse a try, especially if you are starting to feel the early effects of RSI in the arms or wrist, such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tendonitis. A joystick mouse should probably only be considered for people with an existing RSI condition, as most users find it less precise and harder to maneuver than the other three types of mice.
- DPI Switch: DPI stands for dots per inch. A mouse with a physical DPI switch lets you easily adjust the sensitivity of the mouse cursor without any software. A high DPI setting translates into a more sensitive mouse cursor, responding to micro movements of the mouse. Gamers often demand a mouse that supports an ultra high DPI setting so it’s more responsive, though some studies have found a correlation between high DPI setting and carpal tunnel syndrome. A mouse with a physical DPI switch lets you dial down your mouse’s sensitivity on demand depending on the task at hand, and can be highly beneficial.
- Number of Buttons: Virtually all mice come with at least two primary buttons for left and right clicking. Beyond that, is more the merrier? From an ergonomic standpoint, extra buttons- especially ones that are customizable- can eliminate having to move the mouse to perform certain tasks, reducing the chances of RSI injuries. At the minimum, look for a mouse with a browser back and forth buttons, as these are tasks commonly performed every day. The Utech Gaming Mouse comes with 12 programmable buttons on its side if there are other tasks in your daily routine that can use a shortcut.
- Left or Right handed: Most mice featured in our guide are for right handed people, though the Trackball mouse is ambidixoul. This means it can be used by both left and right handed people. The distinct advantage of an ambidixoul mouse is that it lets you alter between hands throughout the day to operate it, spreading out the workload between your two hands and greatly reducing the chances of developing injuries. If you are disabled on on hand, an ambidixual mouse such as the Logitech Trackball Marble also lets you use your other hand to operate it. This is something to consider.
- Price: Last but not least, price is certainly an important factor when purchasing a mouse, though not nearly as much as luxury items such as a laptop or monitor. Even the most expensive mouse certainly won’t break the bank. Do not just look at the price when elavuating the true cost of the mouse- look at the warranty period as well. An expensive mouse with a long warranty and hassle free return is arguly better than a cheap mouse that you are stuck with if it breaks in 2 months. Beyond warranty however, if a mouse delivers more comfort and better productivity than another one, that should be above all else the main deciding factor.
Tennis Elbow is a condition more officially known as Lateral Epicondylitis. It is very painful and also being a repetitive strain injury means it is caused by several factors relating to your posture.
You may suffer from this if you work long hours and maintain an uncomfortable form throughout your working day.
If you suspect, the pain originates from the use of your mouse, then you may avoid this with the use of the best mouse for Tennis Elbow based on ergonomic and popular suggestion..