Best Mouse for Video Editing – A good mouse for photoshop helps you achieve your desired outcomes that make a strenuous photo editing task, gratifying in the end. I hope you learned a thing or two from the basics to the reviews in this article. Remember to always choose the most optimal device that will help you produce the best output possible.
A good mouse for photoshop assists you attain your wanted results that make a strenuous picture editing and enhancing task, pleasing ultimately
I wish you found out a thing or two from the fundamentals to the reviews in this article. Remember to constantly pick the most optimal device that will aid you to create the best result feasible.
1.SteelSeries Rival 310
Pros & Cons
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Ergonomically-designed for extreme comfort and performance
- Exclusive split-trigger left/right buttons deliver guaranteed 50 million click durability
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting.Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Rival 310
- Length:5 inches
2.PICTEK Gaming Mouse
Pros & Cons
- [Excellent gaming performance with 7200 dpi and 4 polling rate]pictek t7 programmable gaming mice, default five dpi levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 dpi. With two dpi button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125hz/250hz/500hz/1000hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, up to 1000hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- [All mouse buttons are programmable] support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by pictek easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Great value and control fps gaming mouse, also excellent for moba/ rts games (driver disk included or download the software from brand website, see instructions for details). Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows xp, vista, linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for mac system).
- [16 million color fancy cool led backlit] 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. Easily shut on and off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games. Mode selection: steady on/breathing/flicker+light effect/steady on+light effect. Color: red blue green purple yellow.
- [Ergonomic design] pictek t7 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep your grip firmly during game play. Excellent cool wired pc gaming mouse for casual gamers. Comes with 5 foot, 3mm strong high-speed fiber cable.
- [Reliable quality & service] pictek t7 pc gaming mouse, 30 million clicks lifespan , intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly provide the functional reliability of the mouse for years. Pictek will spare no effort to provide the satisfied service to every customer, keep in touch with us when you meet any problem, we will reply you within 12 hours to help you.
3.Apple Magic Mouse
Pros & Cons
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
- Magic Mouse 2 is ready to go right out of the box and pairs automatically with your Mac.
- Connections: Bluetooth and Lightning port
4.Corsair Nightsword RGB
Pros & Cons
- Corsair exclusive software automatically detects the center of gravity in real time, allowing you to adjust weight between 119g and 141g and fine tune balance to perfectly fit your grip
- A custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Built with a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand, with high-performance rubber grips inspired by Pro sports equipment
- Ten fully programmable buttons let you customize your gaming, with the in game advantage of powerful macros and key Remaps
- Includes two sets of weights with six mounting locations, Offering 120 different weight and balance configurations for a precisely calibrated gaming experience
5.TedGem Wired Mouse
Pros & Cons
- 【7500 DPI & 4 POLLING RATE】Excellent gaming experience, gaming mouse DPI up to 7500(500 - 7500), Support customization, you can adjust usb mouse wired DPI easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. Gamer mouse with 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement.
- 【7 ARE PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS & FIRE BUTTON】PC gaming mice support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed which makes the gaming mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Wired mouse different sections can be set, the buttons function, sensitivity value, lighting and Macro. Unique fire button can speed up the frequency of your fire, make the shooting more easier and faster. (Driver Disk Included)
- 【16.8 MILLION RGB COLOR 】Gaming mice has16.8 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style and environment. The colorful backlight can bring in a great game atmosphere. Computer mouse with high-performance optical sensor with 20G acceleration for more accurate motion recognition. Mouse gaming strong sense of technology, support for breathing, horse racing, neon and other effects, to meet your exact positioning requirements.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN & WEIGHT TUNING SET】Mouse gaming with streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip, long-time use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players. Excellent wired PC gaming mouse for casual gamers. Wired Gaming Mice Comes with 4-piece weight tuning set (4.5g x4), easy to change the weight to suit your games. Gaming mouse compatible with Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 Mac etc. ( Note: No programming function for Mac system)
- 【RELIABLE QUALITY & 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTY】Gaming mouse, 20 million clicks lifespan, with high quality ABS materials, intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly guarantee the functional reliability of the mouse for years. Not only we offer high quality products, we back them up with a 30-day money back guaranty! If you have any questions about the gaming mouse, please feel free to contact us.
6.Razer DeathAdder V2
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Pros & Cons
- Advanced ergonomic design with thumb scoop encourages natural hand and wrist postures.
- Mouse angle and height are designed to place wrist in a comfortable position.
- MicrosofTrack Technology in the mouse gives you precise control on virtually any surface.
- Windows button for one-touch access to the Start Menu.
Pros & Cons
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm; product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver , 1 instruction manual. 3-month hassle-free warranty.
Pros & Cons
- Ergonomic Design make your hand more healthier and less overall strain. Widely compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/Vist /7/8/10/Linux.Easy to Use-USB receiver at the bottom of mouse and need battery. Power saving mode after 8 minutes idle
- Stable connection with less noise click-reliable 2.4G wireless mouse connection with high performance with 33ft.Quieter click makes you concentrate on work without disturbing others.
- Vertical Ergonomic Mouse easily adjusts the DPI of the mouse. 800/1200/1600 DPI Resolution Optical tracking on a wide range of surfaces and more precise.
- Six buttons is a nice choice for computer mouse, gamers and other network activity.Especially the "Page Back" and "Page Forward" functionality.
- Excellent Service for your satisfied, If you have any questions for our ergonomic vertical mouse,Please feel free to contact us for Replacement or Refund.Hope you have a pleasure purchase.
Pros & Cons
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac OS X 10. 10 or later. Work with all your devices with standard USB port or Type-C port, such as PC, laptop, notebook, Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro and more.
- PLUG AND PLAY: Adopted advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology, Jelly Comb wireless mouse can be used at a working distance up to 33ft with no interference. Enjoy the convenience of a tangle-free, wireless mouse as soon as you insert the USB Receiver or Type-C Receiver into your computer's USB port or Type-C port, no extra drivers required. (NOTE: The receivers are located in the battery compartment of the mouse)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The wireless mouse is specially designed to provide better support and more comfort for your hands than normal slim mouse. The unique contoured shape seamlessly fits with your palm, allows smoother movement and prevents wrist pain.
- GREATER FUNCTIONALITY: Added back / forward buttons on the left side of the mouse provide great convenience for web browsing with minimal hand movement. (NOTE: The side buttons do not work with Mac OS)
- ADJUSTABLE DPI & SILENT CLICK: 3 DPI levels (1000/1600/2400 DPI) allows you to change the cursor sensitivity easily. Optical sensor allows for quick response, precise movement and smooth tracking. Whisper-quiet click makes you concentrate on your work without disturbing others around you.
Best Mouse for Video Editing – BUYER’S GUIDE
< class="tm-sec-subtit">Body Shape and Weight
The main thing in choosing the best mouse for video editing is the size. It must fit conveniently into your palm. Whether it is a mouse for games or office work, you should be perfectly suitable for the size of your hand. For left-handed users, there is a special “left” mouse. Besides, you can find a symmetrical mouse that is suitable for both lefties and righties. Do not forget about the grip – it should be comfortable for you as well.
While choosing the best mouse for editing, you must pay attention to the weight. The thing is that an office mouse can be lightweight. However, a gaming mouse should be heavy. The best weight for such a device is around 120 grams. There is even a system of weight in some models with the help of which you change the weight of the mouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
< class="tm-sec-subtit">Cheap or Expensive Mouse for Video Editing?
While looking for the best mouse for video editing, remember that the price of a good mouse is from $20 to $100. You can buy a nice professional mouse for games even if you are on a tight budget. For example, a low-cost model for Sony Vegas or Premiere that costs about $25 can be a nice mouse for video editing with rather good characteristics and long service life. Actually, the price of over $100 is too expensive for a computer mouse. Usually, you pay big sums not for the functionality but for the brand.
While amateur video editors often opt for regular computer mice and keyboards for Premiere Pro, advanced users look for pro-level keyboards and mice if they need to master Vegas Pro or similar programs and solve complex video editing tasks.