Best Wireless Mouse for Graphic Designers – Although the selection for Mac-compatible graphic design mouses is not impressive, you only need to find one that works and it just so happens that you can find it on this list. PC mouses are a lot more versatile in the sense that they are highly configurable. But the driver software is not always compatible, and therefore the sensitivity settings and button assignments might be off.
Whatever mouse you choose, always ensure you are comfortable using it, and that its performance is not a letdown. If you’re looking at using it for hours on end, also make sure it’s safe to use.
So there you have my comprehensive guide to the best mouses for graphic designers. Due to the precise and detailed work you do as a graphic designer, you need a mouse that you can depend upon.back to menu ↑
1.Logitech MX Master
- Ultra-fast magspeed scrolling - Remarkable speed, precision & quietness of electromagnetic scrolling with all new magspeed wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise & ultra-quiet
- Comfort shape and intuitive controls - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls
- App-specific customizations - Speed up your workflow with predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Flow cross-computer control - Work seamlessly on three computers. Seamlessly transfer cursor, text, and files - between windows & macOS, desktop & laptop
- Works on any surface even on glass with dark field 4000 DPI sensor. It is faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse - so you always hit the right Pixel
- USB-c rechargeable - Full charge lasts up-to 70 days, quick 1 min charge gives 3 hrs of use
- Multi-device and multi-OS - Connect the way you want up to 3 devices via Bluetooth or the included USB receiver on windows, Mac or Linux
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
back to menu ↑
2.Apple Magic Mouse
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
- Lightning port
back to menu ↑
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm; product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.
back to menu ↑
4.Razer DeathAdder V2
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
back to menu ↑
- ▶【Soundless Clicking & Ergonomic Design】 Both left and right keys are silent. Say goodbye to the annoying noises when you are working at home or plays games. At the same time, its symmetrical & streamlined design and comfortable materials fit your hands perfectly and naturally, greatly reducing hand fatigue after long-term use.
- ▶【 7 Breathing LED Colors】Illuminated colorful Leds that change its color randomly create a wonderful atmosphere, making you indulge in your play, which is really a cool gaming mouse. And the Led lights can be turned off if you do not need.
- ▶ 【Extended Battery Life】Built in larger 400mAh Lithium battery.It can be used for about 30 days once full recharged. Thanks to its Lithium battery, you can even use the mouse when it is recharging.
- ▶ 【Strong Compatibility】It’s widely compatible with laptop/ computer that with USB port, support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win7/8,10, Mac system.★Every product from VEGCOO will enjoy 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty.
back to menu ↑
- 2.4G Wireless & Rechargeable: Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology ensure stable transmission. Up to 30ft / 10m working distance, no delay or dropouts. The mouse with rechargeable function, no need change battery.
- Quiet and Durable Click: Left and right button super silent design is perfect for the places such as offices, libraries,home etc where you don’t want disturb others or interrupt your concentration. Up to 5-million-click keystroke test.
- Cool LED Light: 7 soothing LED light will change randomly while in use, makes your mouse multi-colored and cool for gaming. The LED light can’t be set to one specific color but you can turn it off by the bottom switch whenever you want.
- Plug and Play: Comes with a USB receiver( stored in the package with charging cable), plug and play, no other driver required. 3 adjustable DPI (800,1600,2400)-control your cursor speed freely to meet different demand.
- Wide Compatibility: Well compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win7/8,10, Mac OS system. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, computer. (Note: The mouse will be in sleeping mode if it is not used after 10 minutes to save energy, pls press any button to wake it up.)
back to menu ↑
- 【 2.4G Advanced Wireless Transmission Technology 】Upgrade 2.4GHz transmission technology,providing reliable, precise and long rang connection, up to 30ft / 10m working distance, eliminates delays, dropouts and interference. Get rid of the restraint of cable, give the best play gaming experience.
- 【 Wide Compatibility 】Well compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8 and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices. NOTE: USB Nano Receiver stored within the back of the mouse.
- 【 Extremely Low Power Consumption 】The wireless mouse will turn to sleep mode in 8 minute of inactivity for energy saving, can be easily activated by clicking any buttons.There is a on/off button which enables you to turn off the mouse for energy saving.
- 【 7 Color Breathing Light 】7 LED RGB color change randomly, colorful and dazzling, creating a excellent gaming atmosphere. Mouse button through 8 million click test, durable and transfer precise. Ergonomic structure, comfortable fit your hand.
- 【Soundless Clicking 】Both left and right buttons are silent, saving you from the sharp clicking noises. You can enjoy your leisure or working time without bothering other people around you.
back to menu ↑
- The MOJO Pro Performance Gaming Mouse combines one of the best gaming mouse sensors with our hand sculpted ergonomic design and all silent buttons to create the perfect gaming mouse
- Fully customizable - download our software to customize buttons, set up macros, adjust DPI, LED screen, set up gamer profiles, and more
- Flawless Advanced Gaming Sensor PMW3336 for up to 12000 DPI and 1000 Hz Polling Rate
- Requires Windows 7 or Above. With our easy to use software you can adjust every detail of the mouse to fit your ideal profile
- Mouse Dimensions: 130 x 72 x 41mm, Weight: 127g, Cable Length: 1.8m
back to menu ↑
- [Pro Gaming Mouse with PWM3360]: 5 gear DPI-1000/2000/4000/8000/12000 and up to 24000DPI set by software; Advanced tracking engine, quick response and uniform feedback, and more with 12000 Frame rate and 125/250/500/1000Hz Polling rate
- [Wonderful RGB Lighting Effects]: Taillight design with black metal mesh in the mouse front, via driver, you could customize RGB backlighting effect from 16.8 million colors, and there are different lighting mode for setting-full lighting, breathing and floating mode
- [Ergonomic Gaming Design]: All design just for gaming. Ergonomic streamline structure and non-slip rubber side, make the mouse contour full fit your palm, not just the shape but for all the holding points, comfortable hand feel. With 10 million lifespan OMRON switch and additional fire button design, born for gamer
- [All Keys Programmable]: There are different sections for setting, the buttons function, sensitivity value, light effects and Macro. For buttons function, you could set it into different functional way, specially set it into “set up the exact file”, just input the file path, and even the scroll up and down could be set.
- [All DELUX products include 12 months warranty and free lifetime technical support] [Wide Compatibility]: Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8,10 operating system
back to menu ↑
- ✅《OPTICAL TRACKING TECHNOLOGY》The ELEOM trackball provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency.
- ✅《FUNCTIONAL 8 BUTTONS》You can assign favorite function to each button by using "ELECOM Mouse Assistant" ELECOM Mouse Assistant Software will be available to download from ELECOM NET website.
- ✅《DPI CURSOR》Designed with a high-performance gaming optics system sensor and lens. The DPI button can easily change between 500(LOW), 1000(MID) and 1500(HIGH) DPI, making the movements of your cursor faster or slower.
- ✅《EASY MAINTENANCE》The ball rolls on three 2.5 mm large artificial ruby ball bearings. They are extremely smooth and the relatively large size prevents dust and dirt from clogging them. So you don’t have to clean the ball bearings too often. The ball is held in place by the ball bearings, but can easily be popped out of the device, by pushing it through the hole in the bottom and it can be easily cleaned.
- ✅《PRODUCT DETAILS》System requirements: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.12 or later, Size: W4.5"(114.7mm) X L7.2"(181.9mm) X H2.3"(57.2mm), Weight: 9.2oz, DPI: 500/1000/1500 count (switchable), Connectivity: wired
back to menu ↑
Best Wireless Mouse for Graphic Designers – BUYER’S GUIDE
In choosing the best mouse for your graphic design needs, use these five aspects as a criterion:
- Ergonomic design
- Wired or wireless
- Laser or optical
- Size or dimension
- Customizable buttons
Let me demonstrate to you how all of these would sum up to the perfect mouse, so you are sure that you are buying the one that is worth your every penny.back to menu ↑
Compared to other mouse users, graphic designers should not only get fixed with the usual, aesthetically designed mice.
It is known that while in extensive work, stress build-up in our wrists and hands may lead to pain and carpal tunnel syndrome delaying our productivity.
But a mouse with an ergonomic built can be your best ally for long hours of computer time, and even science has supported this.
If you are looking for a particular mouse that seats your hand comfortably and glides with no pressure at all, then you are on the right page!
I can give you a walk-through of which mouse has the highest level of ergonomics in this article.back to menu ↑
Wired or Wireless
Most of the time, people would prefer using wireless mice over wired.
Mainly, this is for the apparent reason that some of us are annoyed with the messy display of wires along with the other computer components.
The main difference between a wired mouse from wireless is that the former does not require you to have some spare batteries all the time or regularly charge for maintenance.
If you are a person that tends to forget to turn off the switch of a device (some wireless mice have a switch option), you can always choose the classic wired mouse.back to menu ↑
Laser or Optical
Take the mouse sensitivity and precision by looking for its DPI (dots per inch); this distinguishes the laser and optical mouse from each other.
With an average of 2000 dpi, a laser mouse can accommodate the minute coverage identified in most graphic design projects.
The higher resolution of this mouse is intended to suffice for the workload of heavier design programs, unlike the lower 500 dpi of optical mice set for regular computer works.
Above all, you still can not go wrong in buying an optical mouse—with brands now trying to level it up to the high-end properties of a laser mouse.
Remember that an optical mouse (though with a lower dpi) performs well even at slow speeds compared to the sensitive laser mouse prone to being jittery.back to menu ↑
Size or dimension
These days, you can pick a mouse ranging from bulk size (ergonomic and with extra buttons) to a smaller size (portable and cheaper)— which is good news if you want plenty of options!
Either way, you have to choose which suits you well depending on what streamline of work you are mostly on.
As you already know, mouse sizes differ due to its built components that sometimes make it look larger or smaller.
Remind yourself that the bulkier the size of the mouse, the more attributes it can offer.back to menu ↑
What’s astonishing about buying a mouse is that you can decide if you want those that have programmable buttons or not.
These extra buttons specialize in aiding the user in repetitive commands done on the screen and eventually help hasten work productivity.
Programmable buttons come with their manual for user customization of habitual tasks done on different software programs.
Yet, for practical reasons, a mouse with no programmable buttons can also be your go-to if you are more comfortable using a simpler one.back to menu ↑
Other particular functions
Some other mouse characteristics are developed for users looking for a more personal mouse.
A few more considerations before purchasing a mouse unit could be the following:
- Compatibility for Windows or Mac
- Caters Left-handed/Right-handed people
- Silent or Regular mouse noise
Some of these additional properties are distinctively featured in our list below, so read on.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Adobe Photoshop requires you to perform multiple operations in a quick way and being armed with a decent mouse, you can do it with ease. This is especially relevant if you work on high-res displays. Adobe Ps also has many tools and commands, so getting a keyboard with additional macro keys is also a good idea if you want to speed up your workflow.
A wireless mouse for graphic designers is flashier and allows you to work not being tied to a certain space. However, a wired mouse will appeal to average users with a limited budget. Besides, it is a bit faster.
The first thing that differentiates these devices is that a trackball is stationary, so doesn’t occupy much space. Besides, it works on any surface, but causes some noise unlike the best silent mouse.
This type of mouse isn’t as accurate as a top-quality palm grip mouse, but it is more precise than a regular trackpad.
With the overwhelming variation of computer mice sold in the market, it is not a surprise that we ought to choose the ones that we are most accustomed to use all the time—rather than look for better options.
But for us, graphic design experts, using a mouse with moderate to advanced features is just so rewarding for our complicated tasks.