Best Wireless Mouse for Imac – Which mouse will be the best wireless mouse for your Mac depends a lot upon personal preference. You can’t go wrong with a Logitech mouse, such as the MX720. It’s well-rounded with great features at a great price, supporting up to three Bluetooth connections at once, letting you quickly switch between multiple devices at the touch of a button.
The best gaming mouse for a Mac should be perfect for all types of gamers and should provide faster moving speeds for an excellent performance.
Planning to get a new gaming mouse for a Mac and getting confused among so many options – I’ve you covered.
Pros & Cons
- It is compatible with Mac iMac Macbook Pro Macbook Air 2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 Windows 7/8/10 XP, Vista, and is suitable for desktop, notebook, PC, and other devices.
- This wireless mouse plug and play, connection is 100% stable, it does not need to connect to the computer through Bluetooth, and will not worry about Bluetooth disconnection as Bluetooth mouse.
- [Rechargeable Wireless Mouse] Built-in durable 450mAh lithium rechargeable battery can last up to 500 hours after fully charged, and standby time is super long with auto sleep and wake mode. Easily recharged through the included USB cable, no need to change the battery
- Control Your Own Speed at Your Will: 3 level DPI by press the button below the scroll wheel. No need any driver, plug and play directly. You can easily adjust the moving speed, perfect for games and office, meet your multiple needs.
- 【Skin-Friendly for Comfort & Mute Click】Silent click Mouse with classic design with anti-fingerprint finish offers your hand maximum support and comfort. The sturdy anti-slip rubber scroll wheel ensures that your hand will not slip when scrolling.Quiet click sound when pressing buttons, which let you not worry about the mouse sound can disturbing others, especially at home or office, when other members having rest, you can focused on your work without worry.
Pros & Cons
- Smooth Navigation with Less Noise Mouse Click - Slim ergonomic design and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience. Quieter and Easier to click, make you concentrate on your work without disturbing others beside you
- Plug and Play - Tiny wireless receiver conveniently slots into your computer's USB port, taking up minimal space. 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package).
- Stable Connection and Power Efficient - The 2.4 GHz wireless mouse provides a powerful, reliable connection, effective up to 15 meters of range. This mouse will auto sleep after 8 minutes of inactivity for power saving, it can be waken up by clicking any button.
- Universal Compatibility - work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 etc.【【This product is not compatible with macbook pro or other laptops which only have type c ports】】
- Portable and Durable - USB-receiver stays in your PC USB port or stows conveniently inside the wireless mouse when not in use. Perfect for work and entertainment in home or office.
3.Apple Magic Mouse
Pros & Cons
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
- Magic Mouse 2 is ready to go right out of the box and pairs automatically with your Mac.
- Connections: Bluetooth and Lightning port
Pros & Cons
- THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR PALM - This cordless mouse provides an ergonomic and ambidextrous design that specializes in a higher arch for maximum comfort
- 3 BUTTON MOUSE | BASIC ESSENTIALS - The is the perfect sidekick as a wired mac mouse or PC mouse ( i.e., 3 buttons basics: the right and left click, and a precise scroll wheel )
- PRECISE & ACCURATE CURSOR CONTROL: The fast wireless mouse is rated at 1200 DPI, which allows for precise, quick, and smooth cursor movement with pinpoint accuracy
- STRONG WIRELESS CONNECTION - The RF wireless mouse dongle receiver has 2 advantages: 1) A better responsive rate vs Bluetooth and Wi-Fi mice; 2) Battery longevity ( 4 months per average usage of 8 hours a day )
- PLUG & PLAY / BROAD COMPATIBILITY: No drivers or software are needed; just make sure you have an available USB-A port and your operating system is running: Mac OS X 10.1 and later; or, Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Pros & Cons
- Quantum Wireless technology allows accurate, reliable lag free performance on par with SteelSeries' top tier wired mice, while allowing you to remain untethered
- 24 plus hour battery life on a full charge or 10 hours from 15 minute rapid charge
- SteelSeries' most advanced optical sensor, TrueMove3 plus, provides true 1 to 1 tracking, while a secondary depth sensor adjusts the lift off distance to control movement with esports precision and accuracy
- Personalize with 256 unique center of gravity weight tuning configurations to fit your preferences
- Ultra durable gaming switches guaranteed for 60 million clicks. Lift off distance-customizable, 0.5–2 millimeter
Pros & Cons
7.LED Bluetooth Mouse
Pros & Cons
- 【DUAL MODE BLUETOOTH MOUSE(BT 5.1 + 2.4GHz)】Dual mode wireless mouse realizes free switches between two devices with one mouse only by simply toggle switching.It can connecting one device through Bluetooth and the other through 2.4GHz USB Receiver. Note: You can't use Bluetooth mode and 2.4G mode at the same time.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】2.4GHz mode works with laptop, desktop or any device with USB port, simply plug the USB receiver and play directly. Bluetooth mode works with Windows/ Android/ MAC OS system. 【NOTE: BT5.1System Requirement: Windows 8.0, Windows 10 or later; MacOSX 10.10 or later; iPad OS 13 or later/ Android 5.0 or later. Please check or update the operating system before using
- 【3 ADJUSTABLE DPI LEVELS AND SILENT CLICK】 Among 1000, 1200 and 1600 to meet different needs. Special soundless design for the right and left buttons, make you concentrate on working or playing games without disturbing others.
- 【BUILT-IN BATTERY AND AUTO ENERGY-SAVING】The mouse built-in rechargeable battery, with a charging cable. No need to change batteries.To saving power, the mouse will fall asleep after 10 minutes no-operation, it can be waken up by clicking any button.
- LWGDP SUPPORT :LWGDP provides you with 24-hour email contact service.If you have any mouse questions or needs, please feel free to contact us.
8.HyperX Pulsefire Core
Pros & Cons
- Pixart 3327 Optical sensor with native DPI up to 6, 200
- Comfortable ergonomically-designed with symmetrical shape fits palm and claw grips
- Seven programmable buttons
- Easy customization with HyperX NGenuity software
- Large mouse skates for smooth, controlled gliding
9.Razer DeathAdder V2
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Pros & Cons
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
Best Wireless Mouse for Imac – BUYER’S GUIDE
- Comfort: To evaluate comfort, we’ve tested mice with panels of left- and right-handed people with various grip types and hand sizes. Comfort varies based on hand size, so we sought out average hand measurements for adults. (We know an average-size mouse won’t work for everyone, but we used this information to check that our panel had a representative spread of hand sizes.) Using hand anthropometric data collected by the Georgia Tech Research Institute (taken from studies conducted in 2002 and 2008), we combined the stated hand measurements to find that the average palm size is 4 inches and the average middle finger length is 2.95 inches. We also broke down a 1981 study of hand anthropometry commissioned by the US Army and found similar results among that study’s participants: a 4-inch average from the base of the palm to the base of the middle finger and a 3.23-inch average from the base of the middle finger to the tip. When we refer to smaller- or larger-than-average hands, these measurements are what we’re basing that on.
- Buttons: Every wireless mouse should have the standard left-click and right-click buttons, and many people use the back and forward buttons, too, so we looked for mice that had at least two side buttons. We also noted button placement and whether the buttons felt awkward to use.
- Connection: Bluetooth is a requirement—since many laptops have only USB-C ports nowadays—but a 2.4 GHz USB wireless receiver (also known as a dongle) is also nice to have since it can be easier to set up and can provide a more stable connection in some environments. The connection shouldn’t cut out across short distances.1 If your mouse has a dongle, it should be unobtrusive, and your mouse needs a cavity to store it.
- Battery life: A great wireless mouse should last a couple of years on replaceable batteries or a couple of months on a charge at the very least. Battery life degrades over time, so the more a mouse starts with, the better.
- Useful software: Oftentimes, wireless mice come with bundled software to track battery life and to customize buttons, sensitivity, acceleration, scroll speed, and more. Many people don’t use the software that comes with their wireless mouse, but it’s a nice bonus.
- Sensor: A mouse’s sensor should be able to register motion correctly and precisely; the pointer shouldn’t stop or jump around the screen. The sensor should also work on a variety of surfaces, primarily desks, hard and soft mouse pads, wood, and fabric.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a wired or wireless mouse?
Both wired and wireless options have advantages. A wired mouse will never need to be charged, and doesn’t require Bluetooth connectivity on your machine or an open USB slot for a dongle. Wireless mice, on the other hand, eliminate the clutter of a wire and the tangled nightmare that all the cables snaking out of your PC can become, and they’ve taken great steps in recent years to close the gap in terms of CPI and response time versus their wired counterparts.
What kind of mouse do I need for gaming?
For twitch-based online shooters like Call of Duty or Fortnite, a mouse with high sensitivity (CPI) is key, so you can spin around on a dime when attackers are creeping up behind you. On the other end of the spectrum, strategy and MMO gamers will find a mouse with a ton of additional buttons to be a huge boon, so you can fire off active abilities or execute macros at the touch of a button.
Are mice customizable?
A lot of modern mice let you change not just settings like sensitivity or assign buttons to different functions, but will allow you to alter the physical properties of the mouse itself. Some come with different side plates that allow you change from right-handed to left-handed grip or apply a different texture to the plastic where your thumb rests, while others allow you to add or remove modular weights to find the perfect balance for your hand/wrist.
If you own an Apple laptop and you’re looking for the best gaming mouse for a Mac to buy. And your budget and gaming aren’t really an issue, and then this list is the one place you need to look right now.