Best Desktop Pc for Architecture Rendering – Here we looked at the best desktops for architecture Rendering. We looked at options that are suitable for students as well as for large professional enterprises.
The key thing to remember here is that the right desktop for you depends upon the complexity of projects that you are involved with.
If you are just designing a house or a small commercial space, you can simply go with the entry level desktops.
However, once you start designing medium to highly complex projects, you will certainly need a powerful machine.
1.CORSAIR ONE i164
- Corsair One i164 redefines what you can expect from a high performance PC. Incredibly fast, amazingly compact, and quiet, With a sophisticated design that lives on your desk, not under it.
- Corsair One i164 boasts the latest in performance PC technology, with an Intel Core i9-9900k Eight-Core Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics and award-winning Corsair DDR4 memory.
- Clad in a 2mm thick bead-blasted aluminum shell. Corsair ONE i164’s minimalist ultra-small form factor is crafted to sit on top of your desk, not under it.
- The Zero RPM mode allows for quiet Fanless operation when idle. Form Factor Mini-ITX
- Corsair One i164’s processor and graphics card are cooled using a patented assisted convection liquid cooling system, achieving higher clock speeds, lower temperatures, and minimal noise.
2.Dell Inspiron 3880
- ▌upgraded ▌ Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Upgrade from base Model with Upgrade from base Model with Dell Inspiron 3880 Desktop Intel Hexa-Core i5-10400 8GB DDR4 RAM_ 1TB 7200RPM HDD Windows 10; 1 year warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from , and original 1 year Manufacture warranty on remaining components.
- RAM: 16GB DDR4; Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD; NO Optical Drive
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 processor(6-Core, 12M Cache, 2.9GHz to 4.3GHz); Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 with shared graphics memory
- Connectivity: 802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth; 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports; 4 USB 2.0 ports; 1 headset (headphone and microphone combo) port; 1 Line-out port; 1 HDMI 1.4b port; 1 VGA port; 1 RJ-45 ethernet port
- OS: Windows 10 Professional
- 【6-Core AMD RYZEN5】AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Processor (6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.6GHz Base Clock Speed up to 4.1GHz Max Boost Clock Speed) for elite gaming and content creation with 7nm leading edge technology and no limitations
- 【GTX 1650 SUPER】Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated memory); get all the power you need for fast, smooth, power-efficient performance with the all-new NVIDIA Turing) architecture
- 【High Speed】With 8 GB of RAM, everything from browsing multiple web pages to playing games gets a performance boost
- 【Enormous Space】Get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage
- 【Tech Specs】4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (front), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (front), 4 x USB 2.0 (rear), 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/Microphone combo, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPort and 10/100/1000 Base-T Network; 5.1 Surround Sound Output ports; Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, MU-MIMO supported; HP USB Black Wired keyboard and mouse combo included
4.Alienware – Aurora R7
5.HP OMEN 25L
Best Desktop Pc for Architecture Rendering -Whether you are a professional architect or just a student of this profession, you need a powerful computer that can handle all the graphics, drawings and animations.
The hardware configuration that you choose for your computer would depend a lot upon the complexities of the projects that you work on.
While you can always get a laptop, if you have an office, then desktops are generally a better option. Why? they tend to be more powerful within the same price range.
Thus, in this article we will have a look at some of the best desktops for architecture professionals and students.