Best Desktop Pc for Data Science – Get the best data science desktop for your lab so that you can do a perfect research. It is easy and effective from every direction.
You can get the best output from every angle of data functionality. In fact with all these information you can get the best desktop PC for data science.
1.HP Pavilion TP01
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10700F 8-Core processor 2.9 GHz up to 4.7 GHz Turbo Boost / 16GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive / 1TB 7200 rpm SATA Hard Drive / DVD-Writer
- AMD Radeon RX 550 Graphics 4GB GDDR5 dedicated / Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN / 1 HDMI; 1 DisplayPort; 1 dual-link DVI / Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo / 5.1 surround sound (speakers not included) / USB wired keyboard and USB optical mouse
- Front I/O: 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A / Rear I/O: 4 SuperSpeed USB 2.0 Type-A / 1 headphone/microphone combo / 3-in-1 memory card reader
- 310W Gold efficiency power supply / Windows 10 Home
2.Dell XPS Desktop
3.Dell Inspiron 3671
- ▌upgraded ▌ Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Upgrade from base Model with Upgrade from base Model with 4GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Windows 10; 1 year warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from, and original 1 year Manufacture warranty on remaining components.
- RAM: 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM; Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD; NO Optical Drive
- CPU: Intel Core i3-9100 Processor 3.6GHz(4 Cores, 6M Cache, up to 4.2GHz); Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 with shared graphics memory
- Connectivity: 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 1x1;5-in-1 Multi-Card Reader; Audio combo jack;(2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; HDMI; VGA; (4) USB 2.0 ports; Ethernet port
4.Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front) | 5 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear) | 2 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 - HDMI Ports
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
5.Lenovo P320 SFF
- Lenovo P320 SFF Workstation Computer Desktop
- Intel CORE i7-7700 4-Core 3.60GHz processor
- 16GB DDR4 memory & 256B M.2 PCIe SSD hard drive
- Intel HD Graphics 630 Supports 4K (1x VGA + 2x Display Ports)
- Runs 3x monitors - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Best Desktop Pc for Data Science – When it comes to the current career trends and what is being used in the industry you would realize that Data Science has come up in a big way. Check out 5 best desktops for data science 2020 and buyer’s guide.
This is a useful tool that is used from everything whether it is Predictive Analytics or Machine Learning. Check out Best Desktop Configurations for Machine learning.
So as a young career aspirant you need to get trained in and master Data Science in the best possible manner