Best Desktop Pc for Fusion 360 – Fusion 360 is one of the most popular and useful software in the 3D modeling niche.
This software is totally free for use. Fusion 360 connects CAE, CAD and CAM with a single cloud-based platform.
The users can access it with both windows and Apple OS. The users can create their 3D design in fusion 360.
This software can also be used to develop actual products in real life. In order to run fusion 360 the users don’t need a very updated and expensive desktop, but a moderate PC can run the software easily.
1.CUK Stratos Micro Gamer PC
Pros & Cons
- Processor: Intel Core i9-12900F Sixteen Core Processor (30MB Cache, 2.4GHz-3.2GHz) 125W
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 | Motherboard: H670M Motherboard
- Power Supply: 750W Gold Power Supply | Operating System: Windows 11 Home x64
- Features: Dual Side Panel Doors / Custom RGB Fan Lighting (Remote Controlled) | Accessories: Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Pros & Cons
- 【Monumental Multitasking Machine】The Aspire TC would be your perfect partner to handle demanding tasks everyday, no matter it's for basic computing or multimedia entertainment. Its easily expandable and remarkable performance makes it stand out and become your ideal choice when you want to have a powerful desktop to fulfill business and entertainment needs at the same time.
- 【10th Intel Core-i5】The 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 processor is designed to keep pace with the digital world. With a 10th Gen Intel 6-Core i5-10400F processor, apps load faster, graphics run faster and many tasks can be run simultaneously without lag.
- 【GeForce GT 730】GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall PC performance, including multimedia and gaming. It allows faster operations agility in demanding applications and you'll have the user experience for work and play to a new level like never before.
- 【DDR4 RAM & PCIe SSD】DDR4 RAM and PCIe SSD deliver higher computer performance by increasing the application loads and responsiveness, making you run data-intensive applicants with ease, and increase your desktop's multitasking capabilities.
- 【Multiple Ports Available】Front: 1x USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps); 1x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x Audio Ports; 1x Card Reader: Secure Digital (SD) Card; 1x DVD-Writer; Rear: 4x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x USB 2.0 Type-A; 3x Audio Ports; 1x RJ-45; 2x HDMI; Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.39" x 6.42" x 13.78"; Weight: 17.20 lbs;
Pros & Cons
- 【Powerful Performance with Intel Core i7 8700】8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700 (3.2 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 6 cores)
- 【Customerization】Upgrade to 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD + 1TB 7200 RPM HDD | Intel UHD Graphics | No DVD
- 【Connectivity】Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/a/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 【Input/Output】8 x USB 3.1 , 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, 1 x 3-in-1 Memory Card Reader
- 【Rock eDigital Bundle】Windows 10 Home , 6.12 x 11.9 x 13.28 in, 10.41 lbs, MOUSE AND KEYBOARD: USB Black Wireless keyboard and mouse combo, Black, 32GB Rock eDigital USB 3.0 Flash Drive, authroized sellers only
4.Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92
Pros & Cons
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Don’t just play the game—live it Acer’s Predator Galea 310 delivers epic, mind-blowing sound and tournament-grade clarity
- True Harmony Technology & Real Sound
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Configured with Intel’s top of the line Core i5 series processor so you can expect very fast, reliable and consistent performance for an exceptional PC experience.
- ABOUT THIS PC: This PC Has 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x Display Ports, 1 x VGA, Headphone and microphone on the Front, RJ-45 (Ethernet Port), Onboard Intel HD 4600, NO DVD, Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit).
- ABUNDANT STORAGE AND MEMORY – Arrives with a New 16 GB Memory and 128 GB M.2 Solid State Drive + 2 TB Hard Disk Drive for efficient multi-tasking. Included Peripherals: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, USB Wi-Fi Adapter & Bluetooth.
- NEW DUAL 23.8 INCH FHD LED MONITOR: PC Comes with New Dual 23.8” FHD Monitor. FHD (1920 x 1080). Comes with All Necessary Cables to connect out of the box with your computer and is ready to go before you know it.
- CUSTOM TAILORED FOR A SECURE START - Configured to tackle all the most commonly needed tasks right out of the box. All Renewed computers are backed by a 90-day warranty and 90-day tech support to ensure a smooth, easy, and secure introduction.
Best Desktop Pc for Fusion 360 – Fusion 360 introduced in 2012 as an updated version of Inventor Fusion, a free preview software. Check out 5 best desktops for Fusion 360 2020 and buyer’s guide.
This Fusion 360 combines CAD, CAM and CAE programs, in a single platform. It is a very useful tool to 3D printers and designers. It offers plenty of useful tools to the users.
The software is available at two different editions. One is standard and the other is ultimate. Both versions provide a full set of tools for documentation, collaboration, design, manufacturing, data management, etc.