Best Desktop Pc for Gopro Editing – Choosing the best Pc for GoPro video editing can be a little tricky, especially if you don’t know what you’re looking for.
In this article, you will know what you should consider if you want to buy a computer that will be able to handle all your editing tasks.
First, you must have a powerful processor which allows uninterrupted video editing and playback.
Another thing you have to consider is the graphics card that will speed up the playback and will be able to provide you a concise workflow.
Next is a huge storage space, which you obviously need for you to store all your video edits.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.CUK Continuum Micro Gamer PC
- Processor: Intel Core i9-10900KF Ten Core Processor (20MB Cache, 3.7GHz-5.3GHz) 125W (Liquid Cooled)
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 2933MHz CL16 | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 | Motherboard: B460
- Power Supply: 700W Gold PSU | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
- Accessories: Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
back to menu ↑
2.Dell OptiPlex 9020
- 【 POWERFUL PROCESSOR 】 - Configured with Intel’s top of the line Core i7 series processor so you can expect very fast, reliable, and consistent performance for an exceptional PC experience.
- 【 ABOUT THIS PC 】Connectivity: Has 6 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x Display Ports, 1 x VGA, Serial Port, Audio Ports, Optical Drive, RJ-45 (Ethernet Port), Included Peripherals: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, USB Wi-Fi Adapter and Bluetooth, DisPlayPort to HDMI.
- 【 ABUNDANT STORAGE AND MEMORY 】 – Arrives with 32 GB Memory and 1 TB Solid State Drive for efficient multi-tasking.
- 【MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE】 A brand new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers.
- 【CUSTOM TAILORED FOR A SECURE START】 - Configured to tackle all the most commonly needed tasks right out of the box. All Renewed computers are backed by a 90-day warranty and 90-day tech support to ensure a smooth, easy, and secure introduction.
back to menu ↑
3.Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front) | 5 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear) | 2 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 - HDMI Ports
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
back to menu ↑
- 【Monumental Multitasking Machine】The Aspire TC would be your perfect partner to handle demanding tasks everyday, no matter it's for basic computing or multimedia entertainment. Its easily expandable and remarkable performance makes it stand out and become your ideal choice when you want to have a powerful desktop to fulfill business and entertainment needs at the same time.
- 【10th Intel Core-i5】The 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 processor is designed to keep pace with the digital world. With a 10th Gen Intel 6-Core i5-10400F processor, apps load faster, graphics run faster and many tasks can be run simultaneously without lag.
- 【GeForce GT 730】GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall PC performance, including multimedia and gaming. It allows faster operations agility in demanding applications and you'll have the user experience for work and play to a new level like never before.
- 【DDR4 RAM & PCIe SSD】DDR4 RAM and PCIe SSD deliver higher computer performance by increasing the application loads and responsiveness, making you run data-intensive applicants with ease, and increase your desktop's multitasking capabilities.
- 【Multiple Ports Available】Front: 1x USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps); 1x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x Audio Ports; 1x Card Reader: Secure Digital (SD) Card; 1x DVD-Writer; Rear: 4x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x USB 2.0 Type-A; 3x Audio Ports; 1x RJ-45; 2x HDMI; Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.39" x 6.42" x 13.78"; Weight: 17.20 lbs;
back to menu ↑
5.CHUWI CoreBox Pro
- Powered by new 10th Gen Core i3-1005G1 processor max turbo frequency 3.40 GHz! It has dual cores and 4-threads and made with advanced 10nm technology, can efficiently handle various user requirements including complex documents and design drawings. With built-in UHD Graphics Graphics card and support 4K video decoding, support DirectX 12! Gaming running rather smoothly.
- 12GB LPDDR4, 256GB of PCIe SSD is guaranteed excellent performance and smooth user experience, enables the simultaneous running of apps like Word, PPT, and Ps in a seamless manner. NVMe SSD reading and writing speed is more than three times of the normal SATA SSD, so no more waiting. At the same time the mini PC also supports max 2TB 2.5 inch HDD (Hard Disk Drive) expansion.
- The Thunderbolt 3 port of this unit supports data, video signal, and power transmission connections for added versatility. The Chuwi CoreBox Pro offers a transmission speed of 40GB/s and output of 4K video signal to two displays at 60Hz. Featuring a high-speed WiFi 6 with AX200 wireless mode, this unit allows one to enjoy the flash connection with a maximum speed of up to 2400Mbps.
- The most powerful model in the CHUWI's Mini PC series has the performance comparable to some solid desktop computers, is only very compact with 6*6 inch(2L fuselage) size, the machine weighs around 900 grams, comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home and includes a power adapter in the box. Outstanding hardware configuration and portable body makes it more practical.
- Ports: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) ports, 1 x Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C port, 4 x USB-A ports, 1 x HD video output, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x 3.5mm mic input, 1 x 3.5mm headphone/speaker output. Using this practical device to bulit your Portable Mobile Workstation.
back to menu ↑
Best Desktop Pc for Gopro Editing – In this article, I’m going to discuss everything there is that you need to know before making a purchase.
Video editing involves arranging and manipulating video footage and sound effects to create a final appealing video. As you may already know, this is not an easy task.
As technology continually advances with more sophisticated cameras and video recorders, you sure would not want to be left behind when it comes to the post-production phase of video editing.
GoPro cameras and other video cameras can already give us great quality videos.