Best Desktop Pc for Graphic Designer – There’s a good desktop computer for every graphic designer. As you can see, they come with all kinds of features that you have to take into consideration before buying.
The best way to choose the perfect computer is to think about the kind of programs that you have to run and the projects that you’ll be working on. This way, you won’t end up with something that’s not up to the task or blow your budget for features that you don’t need.
This isn’t to say that you should be frugal with your pick. By splurging a little, you can have a piece of future-proof design equipment and stave off the upgrade bugs that hang around this field like some pesticide-proof high-tech locusts.
1.Mytrix Aspire TC
Pros & Cons
- 【Monumental Multitasking Machine】The Aspire TC would be your perfect partner to handle demanding tasks everyday, no matter it's for basic computing or multimedia entertainment. Its easily expandable and remarkable performance makes it stand out and become your ideal choice when you want to have a powerful desktop to fulfill business and entertainment needs at the same time.
- 【10th Intel Core-i5】The 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 processor is designed to keep pace with the digital world. With a 10th Gen Intel 6-Core i5-10400F processor, apps load faster, graphics run faster and many tasks can be run simultaneously without lag.
- 【GeForce GT 730】GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall PC performance, including multimedia and gaming. It allows faster operations agility in demanding applications and you'll have the user experience for work and play to a new level like never before.
- 【DDR4 RAM & PCIe SSD】DDR4 RAM and PCIe SSD deliver higher computer performance by increasing the application loads and responsiveness, making you run data-intensive applicants with ease, and increase your desktop's multitasking capabilities.
- 【Multiple Ports Available】Front: 1x USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps); 1x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x Audio Ports; 1x Card Reader: Secure Digital (SD) Card; 1x DVD-Writer; Rear: 4x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x USB 2.0 Type-A; 3x Audio Ports; 1x RJ-45; 2x HDMI; Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.39" x 6.42" x 13.78"; Weight: 17.20 lbs;
2.Dell Inspiron 3671
Pros & Cons
- ▌upgraded ▌ Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Upgrade from base Model with Upgrade from base Model with 4GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Windows 10; 1 year warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from, and original 1 year Manufacture warranty on remaining components.
- RAM: 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM; Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD; NO Optical Drive
- CPU: Intel Core i3-9100 Processor 3.6GHz(4 Cores, 6M Cache, up to 4.2GHz); Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 with shared graphics memory
- Connectivity: 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 1x1;5-in-1 Multi-Card Reader; Audio combo jack;(2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; HDMI; VGA; (4) USB 2.0 ports; Ethernet port
3.Mytrix Aurora R12
Pros & Cons
- 【Intel 11th Gen Core-i7】Stay in the flow with a new 10th Gen 10th Core i7-11700F (2.5 GHz base clock, up to 4.9 GHz max boost clock,8 cores) processor-powered Aurora R12 that handles your creative projects with ease, like editing photos and videos, so they’re ready to share in a flash. Immerse yourself in your favorite show, the latest popular game, or a new creative project – and never think twice about your PC’s ability to keep up.
- 【GeForce RTX 3070】GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB GDDR6) graphics are powered by the most advanced GPU architecture ever created and immerse you in incredible realism and performance in the latest games.
- 【Cooler than ever】Higher airflow efficiency and up to an 8% reduction in temperatures at the voltage regulator heatsink as compared to the previous generation chassis.
- 【Multiple Ports Availability】Front: 1 x USB Type-C;3 x USB Type-A Ports;1x Headphone/Line Out;1x Microphone/Line In; Back: 10 x USB Type-A ports;1 x USB Type-C;1 x HDMI ;1 x Display Port ; 1 x RJ45 Killer E3100;6 x Audio port;
- 【Killer bandwidth】New for Aurora 2.5Gbps Killer E3100 integrated Wired Networking delivers 2.5x the total theoretical bandwidth with a uninterrupted zero-lag connection. The Aurora R12 also offers Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless and Bluetooth 5.1 for improved connectivity.
4.CUK Stratos Micro
Pros & Cons
5.CUK ASUS TUF GT301
Pros & Cons
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G Eight Core Processor (8MB Cache, 3.6GHz-4.4GHz) 65W
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics | Motherboard: A520M Motherboard
- Power Supply: 500W PSU | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
- Accessories: USB AC WiFi Adapter & Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Best Desktop Pc for Graphic Designer – An all-in-one desktop computer is great for a graphic designer because the manufacturer has calibrated the monitor color profile and machine perfectly. Apple is probably best at this and that’s why for 2021 after our research we recommend their 21.5 or 27 inch iMac.