Best Desktop Pc for Making music – With the right hardware, software, and a bit of production know-how, you can make professional-quality records from the comfort of your home. Don’t skimp on your music production desktop’s hardware! It might not be as exciting or flashy as a new instrument, but it could go much further in the quality of music you create than something you get to show off on stage.
Always remember: get the best processor (CPU) your budget will allow. Your processor is the most vital part of hardware when it comes to music production. The second most important factor is the RAM. If nothing else, optimize your music production desktop to maximize processor speed and RAM.
1.HP Elite Desktop PC
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- HP Elite 8200 Small Form Factor Desktop PC, Intel Quad Core i5-2400 up to 3.4GHz, 8G DDR3, 1T, DVDRW, WiFi, Windows 10 64-Multi-Language Support English/Spanish/French (Renewed)
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, WiFi Adapter, Microsoft office 30 days free trail..
- Ports: USB 2.0, DisplayPort, VGA, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, RJ-45, microphone/headphone jack, line in, line out.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
2.HP 600 G1 SFF
3.Dell XPS 8930
- 9th Generation Intel i7-9700 8-Core 3.00 GHz Processor (12MB SmartCache, Turbo Boost up to 4.70 GHz)
- 64GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 2TB Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive, Windows 10 Pro
- Intel UHD Graphics 630, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI, Display Port
- Dell Wireless 802.11a/c + Bluetooth v4.2, Gigabit Ethernet, Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio with Waves MaxxAudio Pro
- 2-Year Warranty by Techno Intelligence, Dell USB Laser Mouse & Wired Keyboard (Black), No Monitor Included
4.SkyTech Legacy Mini
- ✔ PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 1 x HDMI and 1 x Display Port guaranteed, additional ports may vary | USB ports may include USB 3.1 Gen1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0 | HD Audio and Mic | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
5. HP Pavilion 690 VR
- AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 5 2400G Processor (Quad-core 3.6GHz 4MB Cache), AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
- Upgrade to 32GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM high-bandwidth memory to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer; 2TB Hard Disk Drive for ample storage space
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 6 x USB 3.1 Type A, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Microphone/Headphone Jacks, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x VGA, 1 x PCI-E x1 Slots, 1 x PCI-E x16 Slots
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth4.2, DVD-RW, 5.1 Channel Surround, 3-IN-1 Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Windows 10 Home, 5.1 surround sound, produces spatially accurate 3D sound through any headphones for immersive sound quality
Best Desktop Pc for Making music – Modern music production is truly mind-bogglingly amazing. You can fit an entire studio worth of equipment into nothing more than the software on a home computer. You can create an entire album just about anywhere, from your basement to your bedroom to a shed in the woods. But the one thing you’re going to need to do all of this is some real computing power.