Best Desktop Pc for Streaming Video – Whether you’re gaming, streaming, editing photos, or just doing some online shopping, having a cutting edge computer at your fingertips will give you the fastest and most dependable performance. From binge-watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to dominating the field in PUBG, these desktop computers will guarantee you the best balance between performance, hardware, and convenience, brought to you by your thrill-seeking friends at CinemaBlend.
1.CUK Stratos Micro
Pros & Cons
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G Eight Core Processor (8MB Cache, 3.6GHz-4.4GHz) 65W
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics | Motherboard: A520M Motherboard
- Power Supply: 450W 80+ PSU | Operating System: Windows 11 Home x64
- Accessories: AC Wifi Adapter + Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
2.Alienware Aurora R10
Pros & Cons
- The new Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition desktop gives you the power to develop and explore new worlds with up to 16-core 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processor
- The Aurora Ryzen Edition is the first Alienware machine to feature PCI-Express 4. 0 Technology, which doubles the bandwidth available to graphics cards for enhanced overall gaming performance. Additionally, any component on your PCI-Express bus is given more bandwidth so you can experience higher performance while creating, streaming or recording.
- The new Aurora features our Legend Industrial Design with an improved airflow pattern. The Legend ID ensures airflow moves more fluidly and efficiently to reduce CPU temperatures. Lower temperatures mean performance with more stability and higher overclocking which results in higher frames per second while gaming. Additionally, the Legend Industrial Design lowers temperatures by up to 8% at the voltage regulator heatsink over its predecessor.
3.Dell _ Alien . Ware
Pros & Cons
- AMD_Ryzen 9 3900 (12-Core, 64MB L3 Cache, Max Boost Clock of 4.4GHz); 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- NVIDIA_GeForce RTX_3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6; 16GB Dual Channel FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 64GB (additional memory sold separately)
- Wireless DW1810 (1x1) 802.11ac with Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0. Front Ports 1. 2x Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 2. Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports with Powershare technology | 3. Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports with Powershare technology | 4. Headphone/Line Out | 5. Microphone/Line In
- Rear Ports 6. SPDIF Digital Output (Coax) | 7. SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK) | 8. RJ-45 Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet | 9. 6x Type-A USB 2.0 Ports | 10. Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 with Powershare technology (up to 15W) | 11. Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 | 12. Side Surround Output | 13. Microphone In | 14. Line Out | 15. 3x Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 16. Rear Surround Output | 17. Center/Subwoofer Output | 18. Line in; Memory Slots: 4 DIMMs
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English; Lunar Light chassis with Low-Profile Smart Cooling CPU Heatsink and 550W Power Supply; Multi-Media Keyboard; Optical Mouse MS116AW
Pros & Cons
- System: Intel Core i7-9700F 8-Core 3.0 GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3 .0 | 2 x USB 2 .0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support | Assembled in the U.S.A
Pros & Cons
- 【6-Core AMD RYZEN5】AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Processor (6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.6GHz Base Clock Speed up to 4.1GHz Max Boost Clock Speed) for elite gaming and content creation with 7nm leading edge technology and no limitations
- 【GTX 1650 SUPER】Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated memory); get all the power you need for fast, smooth, power-efficient performance with the all-new NVIDIA Turing) architecture
- 【High Speed】With 8 GB of RAM, everything from browsing multiple web pages to playing games gets a performance boost
- 【Enormous Space】Get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage
- 【Tech Specs】4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (front), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (front), 4 x USB 2.0 (rear), 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/Microphone combo, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPort and 10/100/1000 Base-T Network; 5.1 Surround Sound Output ports; Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, MU-MIMO supported; HP USB Black Wired keyboard and mouse combo included
Best Desktop Pc for Streaming Video – Getting into the world of streaming can be a daunting task, so you’ll want to make sure you have the right equipment for the job. Seemingly you’ll want you PC to actually run games at a decent framerate and resolution, so that’ll be the graphic cards responsibility, but when it comes to streaming liver on Twitch or YouTube, you’ll need to give your CPU some attention. That’s right the GPU isn’t particularly involved when it comes down to live-streaming, but the better your CPU’s processing power, the more likely you are to hit a consistent 1080p full HD when live, as long as your internet is also playing ball.