Best Desktop Pc for Twitch Streaming – So which of these computers will serve you best? Of course, your mileage may vary — your specific needs determine which of these PCs is right for you. But I can make some recommendations.
If your needs are modest — and by that, I mean you mainly intend to broadcast yourself on camera without simultaneously blending in gameplay or content from another program on your desktop — then you can hew to the minimum Twitch guidelines. The Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92 Desktop is an excellent choice, especially considering the Wi-Fi 6 support.
For more ambitious streaming, I am very partial to the MSI Aegis R 10TD-068US, which has great specs that you won’t need to upgrade anytime soon, as well as a massive 1.5TB of storage (divided between the SSD system drive and HDD data drive).
1.Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory; 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD; 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.1; 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front); 5 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear); 2 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear); 2 - HDMI Ports
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
- System: Intel Core i7-9700f 3.0GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi included | 16 Color RGB Lighting case | Free iBUYPOWER Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No bloatware
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime us tech support | Assembled in the U.S.A
- System: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.9GHz 8-Core | AMD B550 Chipset | 16GB DDR4 | 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and mouse
- Special feature: Liquid Cooling | Tempered glass side case panel | Custom RGB case lighting | USB Gaming Keyboard | RGB 7 colors gaming mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD
- ✔ GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | AMD High Performance Wraith Cooler
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | Graphics Ports may Vary | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- ✔ 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Skytech Archangel Gaming Case with Tempered Glass - White
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1080p Full HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS game play.
5.MSI Aegis R
- Intel Core i7-10700 8C/16T 2.9-4.8 GHz 16MB Cache
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
- 16GB DDR4 (2 x 8GB) 3000 MHz
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax) 2.4Gbps Dual Band 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- 1TB 2.5" SATA
Best Desktop Pc for Twitch Streaming – Not every desktop computer is optimized for streaming, and the system you have right now could be limiting the quality of your broadcast — and thus affecting your ability to grow and hold an audience. What you need is to find the best desktop for streaming on Twitch or whatever platform you want to broadcast on.
Of course, you don’t have to use a desktop — there are some excellent laptops for streaming as well, and laptops have the added advantage of being compact and portable. But a desktop PC is easily expandable, can be upgraded over time to improve performance, and lets you easily add a truly enormous monitor (or multiple monitors).