Best Desktop Pc for Video Editing – In this article, we’ll highlight our picks for the best desktop computers for video editing on the market today, then go over the main points a potential buyer will want to consider in choosing a new editing system.
1.CPU Solutions CEV-7274
Pros & Cons
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 4.6 GHz Max Boost - 12-Core - 24 Thread CPU- with CPU Liquid Cooler 120MM - Socket AM4 - 70MB Cache - 64-bit Processing
- PRIME B550M-A CSM Motherboard with AMD B550 Chipset - 8-Channel High Definition Audio - 64 GB DDR4 RAM 3200Mhz MAX RAM 128GB
- Quadro P2200 chipset with 5GB Memory - The new Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120x2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively.
- Video Ports: 4 DisplayPort - Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz Support for up to 4 monitors
- FireCuda 520 1 TB SSD- PCI Express NVMe with sequential read/writes up to 5000/4400 MB/s.--(NVMe 4.0 x4), 4TB 7200RPM HDD, Wireless AC, USB Ports: 8 - 6 x USB 3.2, 1 USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0), Windows 10 Pro, Fractal Design Mid Tower with 650w Bronze Certified Power Supply, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse . No Bloatware. Warranty 1 Years parts and Labor
Pros & Cons
- CPU 8-Core Intel Core i9-11900K 3.5GHz || 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler || MB A S U S PRIME Z590-P Series
- RAM 32GB DDR4 High Performance Memory || HDD 2TB Storage Drive || M.2 SSD 500Gb S amsung 980 PCI-Express 3.0x4
- GPU Quadro P2200 5GB 4x DisplayPorts || PSU Thermaltake Smart 600W 80 PLUS Gold
- OS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit || Wireless-N PCI-x Adapter
- Assembled and Tested, 3 Years Parts / Labor Warranty || Free Lifetime Tech Support || 1-2 Business Day Shipping
Pros & Cons
- Extremely Powerful and latest 8th Generation Intel Core i3 Processors, Intel 4-Core i3-8100, (3.60 GHz base frequency, 6 MB cache, 4 Treads), Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.
- Intel UHD Graphics 630 with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- Ram is 16GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing and advanced multitasking , Hard Drive is 256GB SSD for delivering fast start-up time and data access. SSD works much faster than HDD. So it will improve the whole performance of a PC.
- 4 USB 2.0 Type A Ports, 1 HDMI Outputs, 1 VGA Ports, 1 Microphone and headphone jacks.Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), Wired Keyboard and Wired Mouse, 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Ethernet CardInfo 10/100/1000, Built-in media reade
4.Dell Optiplex 9020
Pros & Cons
- An Industry Leader: As a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, we pride ourselves on producing quality remanufactured PCs. Every machine is handled with care, and our experts are dedicated to giving them a new life. We are committed to reducing e-waste, and it is our goal to ensure each machine we process can satisfy our customers needs.
- Lightning Fast: Powered by Intel's top of the line Core i7 processor and loaded with 32 GB of DDR3 RAM, this machine will outperform the competition in any situation.
- Massive Storage: You can store all of the apps, games, photos, music and movies that you need. 512GBSSD Drive To increased speed!
- The Package included USB Keyboard & Mouse, USB Wi-Fi Adapter will have you up and running with ease, keeping you connected. You may also select additional accessories during customization! Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10, will maximize the power and utility of your new machine.
- Buy with Confidence: All Amazon Renewed items come with a 90-day warranty. Our customer care team will work to solve any issues or answer any questions you may have about your new machine. As a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, we're proud to provide customers with unmatched quality and care.
5.HP Pavilion Desktop
Pros & Cons
Best Desktop Pc for Video Editing – If you want a smooth Premiere timeline and speedy renders, you need one of the best desktops for video editing. Video editing is one of the most demanding tasks you can throw at a desktop computer, requiring a lot of power from your CPU and GPU. We’ve rounded up six options that do the trick for video editing, no matter if you have $500 or $5,000 to spend.
The Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition takes the top slot, though. It packs AMD’s Ryzen 9 5950X processor and up to an RTX 3090, offering top-tier performance for gaming and video editing.
If you’d rather use a laptop to get your editing done, make sure to check out our roundup of the best laptops for video editors.