Best Gaming Pc for Minecraft (Mods) – So, you want to play Minecraft. So do we. Right now. But we can’t as we’re working so we may as well let you know how you can.
You might have been playing on mobile and looking to upgrade to the full PC experience or perhaps you’ve been playing on PC but your machine just doesn’t want to play ball.
Whatever the reason, you’ve realised you need a dedicated graphics card and a PC from us so we’ve picked out a selection of our best gaming PCs for Minecraft.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Dell XPS 8940
- Powered by 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10700 2.9GHz Processor(Boost Up to 4.8GHz,16M Cache), Unleash the power to create-With Intel 10th gen i7 processor you can keep at your most demanding workloads for even longer
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory for Effortless multitasking, 512GB PCIe M.2 Solid State Drive + 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Hard Drive for plenty of storage, Endlessly expandable-Three PCle slots let you add in sound cards, graphics cards, and more as you customize your machine
- KILLER Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) + Bluetooth 5.1, 10/100/1000 Gigabit EthernetDVD-RW Drive (Reads & Writes to DVD/CD), Dell Wired Keyboard & Wired Mouse included, Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 3-in-1 Media Card Reader 7x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C,2x USB 2.0 Type-A, 3x Re-Taskable Jacks,1x Headset Jack
back to menu ↑
2.Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front) | 5 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear) | 2 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 - HDMI Ports
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
back to menu ↑
3.Mytrix Aurora R12
- 【Intel 11th Gen Core-i7】Stay in the flow with a new 10th Gen 10th Core i7-11700F (2.5 GHz base clock, up to 4.9 GHz max boost clock,8 cores) processor-powered Aurora R12 that handles your creative projects with ease, like editing photos and videos, so they’re ready to share in a flash. Immerse yourself in your favorite show, the latest popular game, or a new creative project – and never think twice about your PC’s ability to keep up.
- 【GeForce RTX 3070】GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB GDDR6) graphics are powered by the most advanced GPU architecture ever created and immerse you in incredible realism and performance in the latest games.
- 【Cooler than ever】Higher airflow efficiency and up to an 8% reduction in temperatures at the voltage regulator heatsink as compared to the previous generation chassis.
- 【Multiple Ports Availability】Front: 1 x USB Type-C;3 x USB Type-A Ports;1x Headphone/Line Out;1x Microphone/Line In; Back: 10 x USB Type-A ports;1 x USB Type-C;1 x HDMI ;1 x Display Port ; 1 x RJ45 Killer E3100;6 x Audio port;
- 【Killer bandwidth】New for Aurora 2.5Gbps Killer E3100 integrated Wired Networking delivers 2.5x the total theoretical bandwidth with a uninterrupted zero-lag connection. The Aurora R12 also offers Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless and Bluetooth 5.1 for improved connectivity.
back to menu ↑
4.Alienware RTX 3070
- 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11700F Processor @ 2.50GHz (8 Cores, 16 Threads, 16M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz).
- 16GB DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz Memory for full-power multitasking; 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD + 1TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5" HDD let you boot from the SSD quickly while storing lots of data on the HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6.
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless and Bluetooth 5.1; Killer E3100 2.5G Ethernet NIC (Standard).
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit). Multi-Media Keyboard and Optical Mouse MS116AW. Lunar Light.
back to menu ↑
5.HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (1) (when available, see below)
- CUSTOMIZABLE AND COMPACT – This sleek, space-saving tower allows you to expand and upgrade with customizable LED lights and system optimization in the OMEN Command Center
- 4K READY – Outstanding performance and immersive multimedia entertainment with 4K visuals courtesy of the 10th Generation IntelⓇ Core i3-10100 processor
- STUNNING GRAPHICS – With the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture and 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory, you’ll boost your creative and gaming experience with real-time ray tracing and fast performance from the NVIDIAⓇ GeForceⓇ GTX 1650 SUPER graphics card
- DDR4 MEMORY – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from browsing multiple web pages to playing games gets a performance boost
- PLENTY OF STORAGE – Get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage
- PC GAMING CONNECTIVITY – Enjoy rock-solid connections with the latest Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2 as well as reliable external ports in the Headphone/Microphone combo, 5.1 surround sound, and SuperSpeed USB Type-A and Type-CⓇ ports; this pc is perfect for dual display support
- MOUSE AND KEYBOARD – Complete your setup with a USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo
- MU-MIMO SUPPORTED – Pair with a MU-MIMO router for a smoother online experience in multi-device homes
- WINDOWS 10 AND WARRANTY – Confidently work and play on a desktop equipped with Windows 10, tested over 230 individual times, and backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Pc for Minecraft (Mods) – From an outside perspective, Minecraft seems like a pretty simple game. It’s graphics are basic, blocky, and overall relatively plain. Yet despite the game’s obvious simplicity, it can be quite resource intensive at times. That resource intensive matter gets even more exacerbated when you consider the option of running mods, shaders, and high render distances. For those many reasons, you should want to have a good gaming PC so that you can not only just play Minecraft, but enjoy it with a smooth and crisp experience.
If you’re wanting a new gaming PC, there are two things that you can do: you can either buy the individual components and build the computer yourself, or you can buy a pre-built one. There are upsides for both choices, but the easiest and far less time-consuming choice would be to go with getting a pre-built computer.