Best Gaming Pc for Zwift – This article looks at the Best Desktop Computers for Zwift. A desktop computer can easily be used for Zwift, at least if positioned correctly with a monitor. Indoor workout is incredibly convenient, especially with the current state of the world. By cycling and working out indoors, you ensure your safety from the weather, unruly drivers and from the virus. There are features that you must get in any Zwiftable Desktop PC.
1.CUK Stratos Micro
Pros & Cons
- Processor: Intel Core i9-12900F Sixteen Core Processor (30MB Cache, 2.4GHz-3.2GHz) 125W
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 | Motherboard: H670M Motherboard
- Power Supply: 750W Gold Power Supply | Operating System: Windows 11 Home x64
- Features: Dual Side Panel Doors / Custom RGB Fan Lighting (Remote Controlled) | Accessories: Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Pros & Cons
- 【Monumental Multitasking Machine】The Aspire TC would be your perfect partner to handle demanding tasks everyday, no matter it's for basic computing or multimedia entertainment. Its easily expandable and remarkable performance makes it stand out and become your ideal choice when you want to have a powerful desktop to fulfill business and entertainment needs at the same time.
- 【10th Intel Core-i5】The 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 processor is designed to keep pace with the digital world. With a 10th Gen Intel 6-Core i5-10400F processor, apps load faster, graphics run faster and many tasks can be run simultaneously without lag.
- 【GeForce GT 730】GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall PC performance, including multimedia and gaming. It allows faster operations agility in demanding applications and you'll have the user experience for work and play to a new level like never before.
- 【DDR4 RAM & PCIe SSD】DDR4 RAM and PCIe SSD deliver higher computer performance by increasing the application loads and responsiveness, making you run data-intensive applicants with ease, and increase your desktop's multitasking capabilities.
- 【Multiple Ports Available】Front: 1x USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps); 1x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x Audio Ports; 1x Card Reader: Secure Digital (SD) Card; 1x DVD-Writer; Rear: 4x USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1; 2x USB 2.0 Type-A; 3x Audio Ports; 1x RJ-45; 2x HDMI; Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.39" x 6.42" x 13.78"; Weight: 17.20 lbs;
3.Lenovo IdeaCentre 3
Pros & Cons
- 【AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor】2.3GHz based, up to 3.2GHz. AMD Radeon Graphics. Enjoy ultra-fast multitasking on your desktop tower with an AMD Athlon mobile processor. Get incredible responsiveness when running multiple applications, watching movies, chatting with friends, or getting your work done with a PC that keeps up with you.
- 【Upgraded to 16GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded to 1TB NVMe SSD】Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.
- 【Ports】6 x USB 2.0 ports; 2 x SuperSpeed 5Gbs USB 3.1 ports; Bluetooth 5.0; HDMI; DVD/CD burner; 1X VGA(VGA cable is not included)
- 【Windows 10 】 Windows 10 Home delivers faster start-ups, your favorite applications, and great new ways to get stuff done across multiple devices.
Pros & Cons
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel B460 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming Mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built-in
Pros & Cons
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Display Connectors - Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U.S.A
Best Gaming Pc for Zwift – First, you get at least an Intel Core i5/Ryzen 5 in these desktop pcs. To add to that, you get a minimum of 4GB VRAM dedicated graphics card. The powerful CPU and GPU enables you to get faster frame rates at 1080p and above. You can also connect these desktop computers to a 4K tv for a larger display and immersion.