Best Prebuilt Gaming Pc Under 1000 – There you have it, the best prebuilt gaming PC under $1000. All five prebuilts offer excellent gaming performance, whether you are playing games in 1080p or 1440p. While some may prefer slightly more storage, the combination of the powerful CPU, GPU, and RAM is going to give you some impressive results.
With these selections, you can rest assured that each one is of high quality and is manufactured by some of the biggest names in the business, meaning all you have to worry about is picking up the right spec for your gaming needs.
1.CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel B460 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming Mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built-in
2.iBUYPOWER Gaming PC
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB Dedicated Graphics Card; Display connectors - Dual link DVI-D, HDMI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered glass RGB gaming case 802.11AC Wi-Fi included 16 color RGB lighting case free iBuyPower Gaming keyboard & RGB gaming mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A
3.SkyTech Blaze II
- Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB Video Card | 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 | 1 x HDMI and 1 x DisplayPort Guaranteed, additional ports may vary | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Skytech mATX Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More.
4.Montech X2 MESH
- True Classic Is Never Out of Style - The X2 Mesh's design is inspired from the iconic Apple iPhone4, with the mesh and front frame in perfect proportion.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel - Full transparent tempered glass side panel that can showcase your build.
- AutoFlow Rainbow Fan - Three Pre-installed rainbow LED fans, 140mm fans *2 at the front and 1x 120mm fan at rear. Note: Fans are fixed light and not controllable.
- High Airflow - The fine mesh front panel along with two strong 140mm fans provide massive air intake.
5.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-B1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
Best Prebuilt Gaming Pc Under 1000 – A common price point for a lot of budding gamers to save up is around $1000. The best prebuilt gaming PC for under $1000, in some cases, features better graphics cards than those under $800 but not always. Sometimes, a gaming PC under $1000 may have similar spec GPUs but feature a stronger CPU, more storage, and better RAM.
A $1000 is a lot of money and is an ideal amount for those looking at playing games in glorious detail, with some capable of 1440p performance. We would all love a premium $1500 – $2000 gaming PC but these affordable prebuilt options below might surprise you.