Best Prebuilt Gaming Pc Under 1200 – And that about does it for this awesome $1200 build. Now, all that’s left is to put the pieces together.
This is the part that first-time builders find the most daunting, so much so that the benefits of building a PC often get outweighed by the anxiety of it all.
However, there are few things more rewarding than powering up the PC that you built yourself for the first time and seeing it all work as intended. Plus, we can assure you that, no matter the budget, a custom PC will always be miles better than a prebuilt one with the same price tag.
1.iBUYPOWER Gaming PC
Pros & Cons
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB dedicated graphics card; VR ready; Display connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case; 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included; 16 Color RGB lighting case; generic keyboard & mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A NOTE: Customers who run into issues with their systems are recommended to contact our Tech/Customer Support phone lines
Pros & Cons
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD
- ✔ GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | AMD High Performance Wraith Cooler
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | Graphics Ports may Vary | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- ✔ 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Skytech Archangel Gaming Case with Tempered Glass - White
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1080p Full HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS game play.
Pros & Cons
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel B460 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming Mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built-in
4.CUK Stratos Micro
Pros & Cons
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Six Core Processor (12MB Cache, 3.9GHz-4.4GHz) 65W
- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Processor Graphics | Motherboard: A520M Motherboard
- Power Supply: 450W PSU | Operating System: None is included. You will be responsible for installation and activation in adherence to applicable EULA terms.
- Accessories: AC Wifi Adapter + Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
5.Montech X2 MESH
Pros & Cons
- True Classic Is Never Out of Style - The X2 Mesh's design is inspired from the iconic Apple iPhone4, with the mesh and front frame in perfect proportion.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel - Full transparent tempered glass side panel that can showcase your build.
- AutoFlow Rainbow Fan - Three Pre-installed rainbow LED fans, 140mm fans *2 at the front and 1x 120mm fan at rear. Note: Fans are fixed light and not controllable.
- High Airflow - The fine mesh front panel along with two strong 140mm fans provide massive air intake.
Best Prebuilt Gaming Pc Under 1200 – Recently, it seems like everyone and their mother is out to build a new PC, and they’re all struggling with the same problems — availability and inflated prices.
We get how frustrating it can be to build your dream system on paper and then realize that half of those components are impossible to find!
But getting worked up over something so utterly out of your control won’t do anyone any good — enter this article.