Best Prebuilt Gaming Pc Under 750 – Looking to build a budget gaming PC that’s anything but “cheap?” Then our $750 Budget Gaming PC Build is the one for you! While it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles you’ll find in higher-priced systems, like liquid cooling, tons of RAM, or fancy RGB lighting, for pure gaming purposes, this build offers the best bang for the buck you’ll find. That means fantastic performance in all of today’s latest games without breaking the bank!
Pros & Cons
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (1) (when available, see below)
- CUSTOMIZABLE AND COMPACT – This sleek, space-saving tower allows you to expand and upgrade with customizable LED lights and system optimization in the OMEN Command Center
- 4K READY – Outstanding performance and immersive multimedia entertainment with 4K visuals courtesy of the 10th Generation IntelⓇ Core i3-10100 processor
- STUNNING GRAPHICS – With the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture and 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory, you’ll boost your creative and gaming experience with real-time ray tracing and fast performance from the NVIDIAⓇ GeForceⓇ GTX 1650 SUPER graphics card
- DDR4 MEMORY – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from browsing multiple web pages to playing games gets a performance boost
- PLENTY OF STORAGE – Get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage
- PC GAMING CONNECTIVITY – Enjoy rock-solid connections with the latest Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2 as well as reliable external ports in the Headphone/Microphone combo, 5.1 surround sound, and SuperSpeed USB Type-A and Type-C ports; this pc is perfect for dual display support
- MOUSE AND KEYBOARD – Complete your setup with a USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo
- MU-MIMO SUPPORTED – Pair with a MU-MIMO router for a smoother online experience in multi-device homes
- WINDOWS 10 AND WARRANTY – Confidently work and play on a desktop equipped with Windows 10, tested over 230 individual times, and backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty
2.iBUYPOWER Gaming PC
Pros & Cons
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Display Connectors - Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U.S.A
3.CUK Continuum Micro
Pros & Cons
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G Six Core Processor (8MB Cache, 3.7GHz-4.2GHz) 65W
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2933MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics | Motherboard: A320M Motherboard
- Power Supply: 500W Bronze Power Supply | Operating System: None is included. You will be responsible for installation and activation in adherence to applicable EULA terms.
- Accessories: USB AC WiFi Adapter & Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Pros & Cons
- 6 ARGB Fans - The MUSETEX S6-B PC Case comes pre-installed with 6 ARGB fans, more fans than most pc cases, providing better cooling performance and cooler colors. The more powerful ARGB comes in 16.8M colours and is motherboard SYNC with the MUSETEX dedicated ARGB control board pre-installed in the case. More color and fun can be to play with than normal RGB!
- Brilliant Customizable Lighting - Addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with 2 methods. 1.LED Button Control: 19 lighting modes for LED button on the I/O panel; 2.Motherboard Control: Only when the 5V3PIN cable on the control board is connected to the motherboard can the ARGB light synchronization be realized. (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control, Button control is recommended.)
- Well-engineered Airflow - MUSETEX Gaming PC Case S6-B are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to achieve better cooling performance than ordinary PC case.
- Show Off Your Lights - S6-B with stylish tempered glass design showcases your PC components and ARGB lighting. The side and front high transparent glass will help you build the coolest computer chassis.
- Powerful I/O panel - This atx computer case has 1 USB 3.0 high-speed port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, HD audio and microphone ports. Dedicated LED buttons can be used to control 19 lighting modes for ARGB fans.
- Support 240mm Water Radiator - The top of S6-B supports 240mm water radiator to satisfy more pc gamers (This may affect the installation of memory with heatspreader). After installing the radiator, the 2 pre-installed ARGB fans on the top can be installed on the top of the power compartment. Meanwhile, the control board reserves 2 additional 5V 3PIN interfaces that can be connected to your radiator. Even more amazing is that the lights of different components such as fans and radiator are sync.
- The Coolest PC Case -- MUSETEX S6-B has 2 tempered glass fronts and sides, 6 ARGB fans with 19 light modes, which can feel free to customize colors according to your liking, and the mid-tower case can accommodate different players' components needs.
5.Gaming PC Desktop
Pros & Cons
- 3 RGB Fan Gaming PC Desktop Computer With Remote
- Runs Fortnite average 100 FPS on Low Settings and 60 FPS on medium settings. Runs Pubg average 30 FPS on low settings. Runs GTA5 average 30 FPS.
- Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 Ghz
- GTX 650 1GB Video Card With DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Best Prebuilt Gaming Pc Under 750 – If you’d like to accessorize the $750 Budget Gaming PC Build, just check out our recommendations for budget-friendly PC accessories at the end of this guide, including our favorite low-cost 144Hz monitor and a great budget gaming mouse. You can also feel free to browse our Monitor Buyer’s Guide and Peripherals Buyer’s Guide.
We update this build monthly, as prices and components in this market segment change frequently, and a few dollars here or there could buy you (or cost you) a lot of speed! Throughout this guide, we provide links to Amazon and Newegg or B&H for US readers. Our Amazon links will auto-convert for readers located in the Canada, the UK, and parts of the EU, with substitutions made automatically based on regional availability. Your use of these links is the only thing that keeps this site on the ‘net!