Best Air Cooling Cases – If you have reached so far in this article, we assume you have already checked out all the listed PC cases in the article and also read the buying guide by now. So, we assume you are currently deciding and picking up the best suitable PC case for yourself. We hope you are not having any difficulties or confusion related to anything about the PC cases as we have covered it all in the buying guide for you.
1.Lian Li LAN2MRX LANCOOL II
- Computer case with premium look. Dimensions: 9.0 x 19.4 x 18.8 inch. Strong steel structure with plenty of room for all components, make it durable and roomy for your upgrade PC, premium build, home theater and gaming PC
- Gaming PC case with double hinged flip tempered glass side panels allows for a great view of your RGB components and open/close. Changing motherboard size supporting EATX, ATX, mATX and Mini-ITX
- Full tower chassis with ease installation design. Optimized 9 drive mountings, modular PSU shroud cover and multi-way fan/radiator bracket. Change with no more pain
- Desktop computer shell case with professional cable management solution. Hidden cable organization space behind the motherboard tray. I/O essentials includes 2xUSB 3.0, TRRS audio, color control, lighting mode control
- Advanced cooling support with mesh front panel, mesh bottom left shroud panel, honeycomb vent design, and 3 Pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans. ensuring bountiful airflow delivered to your high-performance components while adorning the system with an RGB touch
Lian Li managed to impress with the original Lancool II and its built-in RGB lighting. However, some consumers were looking for a variant which allowed for more airflow, which is why Lian Li has now added another chassis to their product stack, the Lancool II Mesh with a fine front mesh cover.
The chassis will be available in two variants: a “Performance” version which comes with a slightly more potent fan setup and built-in fan controller and the one we will be reviewing here, an RGB variant with a 3x 120 mm ARGB fan configuration and the required controller to adjust the lighting.
2.Fractal Design Meshify 2
- Iconic angular mesh design provides filtered airflow
- Dual-layout interior easily fits motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB
- New case design opens up to fully expose interior on three sides
- Supports up to 18 HDDs and 5 SSD mounts in default Storage Layout
- Exceptional water cooling with radiators up to 480 mm, front or top
- 9x 140 mm or 11x 120 mm fan positions
Fractal Design has had the Meshify series around for a few years, but it always seemed a bit of an afterthought, which the naming scheme of the original Meshify C or Meshify S2 reflects in a way. It looks as though this is about to change a bit with the latest iteration we are reviewing today as it is simply called the Meshify 2.
This looks to set it up for further numeric expansion in the future, just like Fractal has done with the Define series. The Fractal Design Meshify 2 is available in five variants—you may pick from among different degrees of glass tint or even go for a completely white version if you like.
3.InWin A1 Plus Black Mini-ITX
- Personalize your rig with addressable RGB modes! The A1 Plus features a tinted transparent stand and the addressable RGB lights Pierce through to create an awesome lighting experience.
- The A1 Plus comes with two complementary Sirius loop ASL120 fans. The matte black structure is fitted with dual radiant addressable RGB loops. The circular RGB Outline is presented on both sides of the fan So lighting is present no matter the fan placement.
- The PSU is prebuilt within the A1 Plus with the cables already managed and is accommodated with two GPU connectors (PCI-E 6 + 2-pin) for high-end graphics cards. Power Supply Compatibility - InWin 650W PSU Included. AC Input/Efficient - AC input: 100-240V / 80 PLUS Gold
- The A1 Plus's convenient wireless charging Station is now WPC Qi 1.2 Certified. It NOW emits 10W of power to strengthen the charging capacity to Qi enabled mobile devices and gaming mice.
- The square structure provides a hassle-free installation, and the capacity to house powerful hardware in its Mini-ITX form. The A1 Plus supports a CPU heatsink height up to 160mm and accommodates up to 320mm length Graphics cards.
The In Win A1 is a compact chassis that clearly speaks the design language we have come to love from the company, but aims to combine a compact size with excellent balance in compatibility. To achieve this, the unit comes with a 600 W PSU purpose-built for the chassis, which gives it an edge over other brands that may not have the ability to design their own power supplies.
While we have the classic A1 in black for review, you also have the choice of a white version. In Win even followed up with the A1 Plus, which upgrades the PSU slightly and includes two fans right out of the box.
4.Cooler Master NR200
- Vented Panel: The NR200 is flanked with five ventilated steel panels for unrestricted airflow.
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential: Holds up to 7 fans. 5 sides of open ventilation. Fits CPU coolers up to 155mm tall or up to 280mm long radiators.
- Full-size GPU Compatible: Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm. Vertical mounting is optional.
- 360 Degree Accessibility: Every panel and frame part can be dismantled to allow advanced disassembly and 360 degrees of access to work on components.
- High-quality Materials: Thick, powder coated SGCC steel lasts the life time of the chassis and resists marring from transport or handling.
- Custom Cooling Support: Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful, custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure
- Easy, Tool-free access: All external panels, including the tempered glass and top-mounted fans, are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
Cooler Master has admittedly been hit or miss in the past when it comes to Mini ITX. Their Elite 130 and 110 were pretty decent, their H100 was rather poorly received, however. What does Cooler Master do when they miss the mark? They take notes, take feedback, and go back to the lab.
This time they came out with the NR200 and you know what? They nailed it. I could end the review there. The NR200 is just shy of the overall size of 20L just squeezing it into that Small Form Factor segment while allowing for a wide range of cooling options and graphics card configurations.
5.Anidees AI Crystal Cube
- MESH Front Panel for Optimised High Airflow, Dual Chamber design for better airflow and cable management.
- Tempered Glass side panel: 5mm Tempered Glass, 70% transmittance to show off the system , USB2.0 x 2, USB3.0 x2
- Motherboard Support : E-AT, ATX, m-ATX, mini-ITX . Water Cooling Ready : Support 240/280 mm Radiator in the top and front side and vertical Graphic card support.
- GPU Max Support 330 mm /13 inches , CPU Cooler Max height 168mm /6.6 inches.
- Easy to use : the fan hub allow you to control the fan speed and LED mode by remote control, or connect to the motherboard, control the fan speed by PWM and light by ASUS Aura Sync (ARGB) , MSI Mystic Light Sync (J-Rainbow) and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion/ Fusion2.0(5V addressable 3pins header on motherboard).
When it comes to cases, there are a few ways to go when looking for a chassis, beyond the size of it. You can opt to go with an open-air chassis, which is more for testing and benching, but many do like their parts to be put on display out in the open. There are always the standard tower cases out there as a choice too, and no matter the styling or the features, they are by far the most used option.
There are horizontal setups to pick through like those used for HTPC solutions and the like, but we do see that gamers and modders tend to like these cases too. Then, there are cube cases. Usually squat in nature, some with horizontal motherboard trays, some hung vertically, but mainly, the goal is to provide a ton of air, cleanliness, and in our opinion, a better way of maximizing the space.
Best Air Cooling Cases – Since you have decided to build a new PC for yourself, you must be looking out there for the best PC components possible. Apart from the PC’s performance, the way it would look on your desk matters a lot. For that, we suggest you to spend on a decent-looking PC case that not only looks good but also has good airflow to keep your PC components cool.