Best Atx Cases Under 100 – We understand the plight of thousands of PC builders out there. Choosing the perfect PC case can sometimes leave one in a quagmire. With many manufacturers competing for quality, the average person is usually spoiled for options. Let’s help you solve the dilemma.
In this concise piece, we’ll review some of the budget PC cases under $100
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
NZXT’s H-series PC cases are some of the most highly regarded out there amongst the PC building community. These sleek cases are known for their high-level build quality, ease to build in, and value.
Today we are going to be reviewing the NZXT H510, which is technically the “base” model but this is far from basic. The H510 is essentially an upgraded H500, only with USB Type-C and is the “middle child” of the series. This mid-tower sits in between the larger H710 and the mini-ITX H210 cases, making it one of the more popular options from NZXT.back to menu ↑
2.MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm
- 【Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
Musetex is rated an average of 4.61 stars by more than three hundred customers on Amazon, which means that the majority of shoppers are satisfied with their purchases.
They mainly sell electronics products under the brand of MUSETEX. At present, they offer eleven products for sale, some with Prime shipping available. The average price of all the products in Musetex is roughly $82.
In our ranking for Amazon sellers, they are ranked 24666th this month. However a month ago they were ranked 21351st. The ranking of the list is based on the number of feedbacks received over the past year, while taking into account the reduction of negative ratings.back to menu ↑
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE: Premium Mid-Tower case T250X has 2 sides tempered glass, steel body and 4 built-in iris fans (NOT RGB). It has the highest standard.
- EXCELLENT COOLING SYSTEM: It provides a space where the wind can flow all around, absorbs the cold wind quickly and keeps the inside temperature at the optimum condition.That will keep your computer cool, and protect your computer hardware, extend the life of your computer.
The best mid-tower cases will provide supreme housing for that gaming PC build you’ve been thinking of building. It may not be the greatest time to try and secure one of the best graphics cards, but you’ll be safe knowing your chassis can cope with all but the absolute pinnacle of system builds.
While you should check out the best full tower cases for a truly monumental, money-no-object build, a mid-tower case will give you a good starting point. Whether you’re jamming together a whole new PC, or eyeing an upgrade, these cases will offer plenty of space. It’s only once you get down to the best Mini-ITX cases that things really start to get tricky.back to menu ↑
- 【UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN】The diamond-shaped mesh front panel and transparent tempered glass side panel make your case distinctive, and improve the airflow performance.
- 【6 ARGB FANS】Pre-installed 4pcs 120mm ARGB fans in the front and 2pcs fans in the rear, provide your case the excellent cooling, colorful lights and unlimited color transformation.
Vetroo MESH6 mid-tower computer case, integrated ATX PC game box, 6pcs ARGB fans, pre-installed with diamond-shaped console, front grill and advanced cooling case with side airflow
The unique diamond-shaped mesh front and toughened glass side walls show the inside of the case in all directions, thus improving the ventilation performance.
4 ARGB 120mm pre-installed fans in the front and 2 fans in the back, giving your case excellent heat dissipation, color lighting and unlimited color conversion.back to menu ↑
5.Phanteks Eclipse P300A
- Ultra-fine Performance Mesh front panel for the best optimal cooling performance; Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Spacious open interior: supports ATX motherboards, 280mm radiator in front, supports a vertical GPU bracket (optional PH-VGPUKT_0), and full-size power supplies
This new front facade should do the case some favors in terms of temperatures, but the chassis only comes with one fan included, and that isn’t much.
But the basic setup also means the price is low; you can buy yourself the Phanteks P300A for just $60, which might just make you forgive it for its lack of included extras. At this price, the company is targeting the entry-level builder who wants an ATX chassis that cools well and isn’t overly designed or flashy.
There’s a lot to like here, but will the P300A make it to our best PC cases list? First, let’s take a close look at the Eclipse P300A’s specs.back to menu ↑
Best Atx Cases Under 100 – Over the past few years, PC Cases have grown in popularity, with more people building their own PCs. Guaranteed – you can build your PC to look just as cool and sleek as whatever you imagined. Despite popular opinion, the hardware required to build your dream rig doesn’t have to sink a hole in your pocket. In fact, some of the best PC cases can be purchased for under $100.