Best Atx Cases Under 100 – We understand the plight of thousands of PC builders out there. Choosing the perfect PC case can sometimes leave one in a quagmire. With many manufacturers competing for quality, the average person is usually spoiled for options. Let’s help you solve the dilemma.
In this concise piece, we’ll review some of the budget PC cases under $100
1.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
NZXT’s H-series PC cases are some of the most highly regarded out there amongst the PC building community. These sleek cases are known for their high-level build quality, ease to build in, and value.
Today we are going to be reviewing the NZXT H510, which is technically the “base” model but this is far from basic. The H510 is essentially an upgraded H500, only with USB Type-C and is the “middle child” of the series. This mid-tower sits in between the larger H710 and the mini-ITX H210 cases, making it one of the more popular options from NZXT.
2.MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm
- 6 ARGB Fans - The MUSETEX S6-B PC Case comes pre-installed with 6 ARGB fans, more fans than most pc cases, providing better cooling performance and cooler colors. The more powerful ARGB comes in 16.8M colours and is motherboard SYNC with the MUSETEX dedicated ARGB control board pre-installed in the case. More color and fun can be to play with than normal RGB!
- Brilliant Customizable Lighting - Addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with 2 methods. 1.LED Button Control: 19 lighting colors for LED button on the I/O panel; 2.Motherboard Control: Connect to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard to get customizable ARGB lighting.
- Well-engineered Airflow - MUSETEX Gaming PC Case S6-B are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to achieve better cooling performance than ordinary PC case.
- Show Off Your Lights - S6-B with stylish tempered glass design showcases your PC components and ARGB lighting. The side and front high transparent glass will help you build the coolest computer chassis.
- Powerful I/O panel - This atx computer case has 1 USB 3.0 high-speed port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, HD audio and microphone ports. Dedicated LED buttons can be used to control 19 lighting modes for ARGB fans.
- Support 240mm Water Radiator - The top of S6-B supports 240mm water radiator to satisfy more pc gamers (This may affect the installation of memory with heatspreader). After installing the radiator, the 2 pre-installed ARGB fans on the top can be installed on the top of the power compartment. Meanwhile, the control board reserves 2 additional 5V 3PIN interfaces that can be connected to your radiator. Even more amazing is that the lights of different components such as fans and radiator are sync.
- The Coolest PC Case -- MUSETEX S6-B has 2 tempered glass fronts and sides, 6 ARGB fans with 19 light modes, which can feel free to customize colors according to your liking, and the mid-tower case can accommodate different players' components needs.
Musetex is rated an average of 4.61 stars by more than three hundred customers on Amazon, which means that the majority of shoppers are satisfied with their purchases.
They mainly sell electronics products under the brand of MUSETEX. At present, they offer eleven products for sale, some with Prime shipping available. The average price of all the products in Musetex is roughly $82.
In our ranking for Amazon sellers, they are ranked 24666th this month. However a month ago they were ranked 21351st. The ranking of the list is based on the number of feedbacks received over the past year, while taking into account the reduction of negative ratings.
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE: Premium Mid-Tower case T250X has 2 sides tempered glass, steel body and 4 built-in iris fans (NOT RGB). It has the highest standard.
- EXCELLENT COOLING SYSTEM: It provides a space where the wind can flow all around, absorbs the cold wind quickly and keeps the inside temperature at the optimum condition.That will keep your computer cool, and protect your computer hardware, extend the life of your computer.
- MODERN DESIGN:Balanced combination of front bezel with premium tempered glass design on both side. The straight and neat outline of the front premium tempered glass further enhances the exclusiveness of the case, and the mesh design is applied to both sides for smooth cooling.
- PREMIUM MID TOWER CASE: Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, Power Supply Support: 195-205mm, Expansion Slots: 7ea, CPU Cooler：Max 160mm, GPU: Max 315mm.
- 18 MONTHS WARRENTY: We are dedicated to bringing gaming accessories and peripherals that are efficient, comfortable and stylish. As part of our after-sale service, please contact us if you have any issues with the product and we will help make things right for you.
The best mid-tower cases will provide supreme housing for that gaming PC build you’ve been thinking of building. It may not be the greatest time to try and secure one of the best graphics cards, but you’ll be safe knowing your chassis can cope with all but the absolute pinnacle of system builds.
While you should check out the best full tower cases for a truly monumental, money-no-object build, a mid-tower case will give you a good starting point. Whether you’re jamming together a whole new PC, or eyeing an upgrade, these cases will offer plenty of space. It’s only once you get down to the best Mini-ITX cases that things really start to get tricky.
- 【UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN】The diamond-shaped mesh front panel and transparent tempered glass side panel make your case distinctive, and improve the airflow performance.
- 【6 ARGB FANS】Pre-installed 4pcs 120mm ARGB fans in the front and 2pcs fans in the rear, provide your case the excellent cooling, colorful lights and unlimited color transformation.
- 【CONTROLLER EQUIPPED】The controller can control 6pcs pre-installed fans. With 5V ARGB interface, it can be connected to the motherboard to synchronize light effects.
- 【SUPERIOR COOLING SOLUTION】The case supports up to 10pcs Fans at the same time, It also has room for up to 240mm/280mm water cooler on the top and 120mm water cooler on the rear. Provide the best airflow and keep your case cooling all the time.
- 【SUFFICIENT INTERNAL SPACE】Compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ATX motherboard, support Max CPU height of 165mm and GPU length of 350mm, it can install 3 SSD drive and 2 HDD for your computer.
Vetroo MESH6 mid-tower computer case, integrated ATX PC game box, 6pcs ARGB fans, pre-installed with diamond-shaped console, front grill and advanced cooling case with side airflow
The unique diamond-shaped mesh front and toughened glass side walls show the inside of the case in all directions, thus improving the ventilation performance.
4 ARGB 120mm pre-installed fans in the front and 2 fans in the back, giving your case excellent heat dissipation, color lighting and unlimited color conversion.
5.Phanteks Eclipse P300A
- Ultra-fine Performance Mesh front panel for the best optimal cooling performance; Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Spacious open interior: supports ATX motherboards, 280mm radiator in front, supports a vertical GPU bracket (optional PH-VGPUKT_0), and full-size power supplies
- Easy accessibility to I/O featuring 2x USB 3.0, Microphone, Headphone, Power button, Reset button
- Front-loading HDD trays for easy installation, up to 4x SSD mounting locations, and a separate PSU compartment
This new front facade should do the case some favors in terms of temperatures, but the chassis only comes with one fan included, and that isn’t much.
But the basic setup also means the price is low; you can buy yourself the Phanteks P300A for just $60, which might just make you forgive it for its lack of included extras. At this price, the company is targeting the entry-level builder who wants an ATX chassis that cools well and isn’t overly designed or flashy.
There’s a lot to like here, but will the P300A make it to our best PC cases list? First, let’s take a close look at the Eclipse P300A’s specs.
Best Atx Cases Under 100 – Over the past few years, PC Cases have grown in popularity, with more people building their own PCs. Guaranteed – you can build your PC to look just as cool and sleek as whatever you imagined. Despite popular opinion, the hardware required to build your dream rig doesn’t have to sink a hole in your pocket. In fact, some of the best PC cases can be purchased for under $100.