Best Atx Cases Under 50 – Fortunately, though, spending less on your case doesn’t mean you can’t get a nice-looking chassis that has decent airflow. In fact, there are quite a few different cheap PC cases that will give you enough room to house just about any single GPU setup and there are plenty of nice-looking options as well. And, in this guide, we’re going to take a look at seven of the best budget PC cases under $50.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
There’s the NZXT H510, which for lack of a better word is the base model. However, it’s still very much a premium case in its own right. Then you also have the H510i which comes with their smart fan control system built-in. Above that, you have the H510 Elite.
This is the smart version of the case but comes with more tempered glass and RGB. Which one is right for you? That’s for your eyes and your wallet to decide. However, the core design and features of all three models remain the same. The H510 is available in matte white, matte black and matte black/red; we have the white version in for review today.back to menu ↑
- 【Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
MUSETEX TW8-S6 6 ARGB 120mm Fan and Networked USB 3.0 x 2 ATX Tower Cha Gaming Computer Case, Windows Gaming Tempered Glass Board Case, Desktop Computer Case
The 6-color RGB fan is divided into two independent lights for nearly unlimited customization options.With the glass panel, you can showcase the brilliant RGB lighting. The glass panel provides excellent RGB lighting.back to menu ↑
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE: Premium Mid-Tower case T250X has 2 sides tempered glass, steel body and 4 built-in iris fans (NOT RGB). It has the highest standard.
- EXCELLENT COOLING SYSTEM: It provides a space where the wind can flow all around, absorbs the cold wind quickly and keeps the inside temperature at the optimum condition.That will keep your computer cool, and protect your computer hardware, extend the life of your computer.
While you should check out the best full tower cases for a truly monumental, money-no-object build, a mid-tower case will give you a good starting point. Whether you’re jamming together a whole new PC, or eyeing an upgrade, these cases will offer plenty of space. It’s only once you get down to the best Mini-ITX cases that things really start to get tricky.
There are a couple of things to look out for when searching for the best mid-tower PC case: you want ease of access to your components, good fan and radiator support as well as airflow, and quality materials used throughout. Oh, and you also want it to look badass.back to menu ↑
4.Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: Vertical or horizontal
- Edge to edge acrylic transparent side panel offers a full view inside
When building a media pc there is really only one thing that comes to mind, the size. What I seek in the media pc case is the style and ability to freely adjust and use components. Apparently Cooler Master and I have the same understanding. Introducing the all-new MasterBox Q300L. MasterBox Q300L is a Mini Tower type of a case that easily supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards and offers great cooling options.
This case is very modular when it comes to customization. Users also have options to have the case upright or being on its side. Either way cooling this case would be a breeze, literally. From our previous experience with MasterBox cases by Cooler Master, I expect nothing less than spectacular quality and options from MasterBox Q300L.back to menu ↑
5.Thermaltake Versa H22
- [Enhanced airflow] – perforated metal front and top panel, heightened food stands, and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for maximum ventilation
- [3+3+3 drive bay] – 5. 25” x 3 plus 2. 5”/3. 5” x 3 plus 2. 5” x 3
The competition is getting tougher as more budget oriented chassis arise to meet the needs of the majority. Manufacturers came up with various designs of budget oriented chassis to offer the best compatibility for high end components especially long graphics card and a not too shabby cable management spaces at that very limited amount of budget. That’s where the ThermalTake Versa H21 comes in.
Thermaltake has take on the challenge and came up with another of their budget oriented chassis to compete, introducing the Thermaltake Versa H21 and special thanks to AV Future Link Sdn Bhd for making this review possible. Retailed at a budget friendly price of RM 129, let’s find out what does the Thermaltake Versa H21 has to offer – yay or nay?back to menu ↑
Best Atx Cases Under 50 – And, for the most part, you can get adequate cooling and airflow out of a cheaper case. So, while certain cases might lure you in with their aesthetics, the reality is that you’re going to be able to build a more powerful system if you minimize the amount you spend on your case and allocate the savings to more important components (like your processor, graphics card, and RAM).