Best Atx Cases Under 50 – Fortunately, though, spending less on your case doesn’t mean you can’t get a nice-looking chassis that has decent airflow. In fact, there are quite a few different cheap PC cases that will give you enough room to house just about any single GPU setup and there are plenty of nice-looking options as well. And, in this guide, we’re going to take a look at seven of the best budget PC cases under $50.
1.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
Pros & Cons
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
There’s the NZXT H510, which for lack of a better word is the base model. However, it’s still very much a premium case in its own right. Then you also have the H510i which comes with their smart fan control system built-in. Above that, you have the H510 Elite.
This is the smart version of the case but comes with more tempered glass and RGB. Which one is right for you? That’s for your eyes and your wallet to decide. However, the core design and features of all three models remain the same. The H510 is available in matte white, matte black and matte black/red; we have the white version in for review today.
Pros & Cons
- 6 ARGB Fans - The MUSETEX S6-B PC Case comes pre-installed with 6 ARGB fans, more fans than most pc cases, providing better cooling performance and cooler colors. The more powerful ARGB comes in 16.8M colours and is motherboard SYNC with the MUSETEX dedicated ARGB control board pre-installed in the case. More color and fun can be to play with than normal RGB!
- Brilliant Customizable Lighting - Addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with 2 methods. 1.LED Button Control: 19 lighting modes for LED button on the I/O panel; 2.Motherboard Control: Only when the 5V3PIN cable on the control board is connected to the motherboard can the ARGB light synchronization be realized. (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control, Button control is recommended.)
- Well-engineered Airflow - MUSETEX Gaming PC Case S6-B are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to achieve better cooling performance than ordinary PC case.
- Show Off Your Lights - S6-B with stylish tempered glass design showcases your PC components and ARGB lighting. The side and front high transparent glass will help you build the coolest computer chassis.
- Powerful I/O panel - This atx computer case has 1 USB 3.0 high-speed port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, HD audio and microphone ports. Dedicated LED buttons can be used to control 19 lighting modes for ARGB fans.
- Support 240mm Water Radiator - The top of S6-B supports 240mm water radiator to satisfy more pc gamers (This may affect the installation of memory with heatspreader). After installing the radiator, the 2 pre-installed ARGB fans on the top can be installed on the top of the power compartment. Meanwhile, the control board reserves 2 additional 5V 3PIN interfaces that can be connected to your radiator. Even more amazing is that the lights of different components such as fans and radiator are sync.
- The Coolest PC Case -- MUSETEX S6-B has 2 tempered glass fronts and sides, 6 ARGB fans with 19 light modes, which can feel free to customize colors according to your liking, and the mid-tower case can accommodate different players' components needs.
MUSETEX TW8-S6 6 ARGB 120mm Fan and Networked USB 3.0 x 2 ATX Tower Cha Gaming Computer Case, Windows Gaming Tempered Glass Board Case, Desktop Computer Case
The 6-color RGB fan is divided into two independent lights for nearly unlimited customization options.With the glass panel, you can showcase the brilliant RGB lighting. The glass panel provides excellent RGB lighting.
Pros & Cons
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE: Premium Mid-Tower case T250X has 2 sides tempered glass, steel body and 4 built-in iris fans (NOT RGB). It has the highest standard.
- EXCELLENT COOLING SYSTEM: It provides a space where the wind can flow all around, absorbs the cold wind quickly and keeps the inside temperature at the optimum condition.That will keep your computer cool, and protect your computer hardware, extend the life of your computer.
- MODERN DESIGN:Balanced combination of front bezel with premium tempered glass design on both side. The straight and neat outline of the front premium tempered glass further enhances the exclusiveness of the case, and the mesh design is applied to both sides for smooth cooling.
- PREMIUM MID TOWER CASE: Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, Power Supply Support: 195-205mm, Expansion Slots: 7ea, CPU Cooler：Max 160mm, GPU: Max 315mm.
- 18 MONTHS WARRENTY: We are dedicated to bringing gaming accessories and peripherals that are efficient, comfortable and stylish. As part of our after-sale service, please contact us if you have any issues with the product and we will help make things right for you.
While you should check out the best full tower cases for a truly monumental, money-no-object build, a mid-tower case will give you a good starting point. Whether you’re jamming together a whole new PC, or eyeing an upgrade, these cases will offer plenty of space. It’s only once you get down to the best Mini-ITX cases that things really start to get tricky.
There are a couple of things to look out for when searching for the best mid-tower PC case: you want ease of access to your components, good fan and radiator support as well as airflow, and quality materials used throughout. Oh, and you also want it to look badass.
4.Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
Pros & Cons
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: Vertical or horizontal
- Edge to edge acrylic transparent side panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: Can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front magnetic design dust filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, CPU Cooler: 159mm/6.2", GPU 360mm, Radiator Support Front: 120mm/240mm, Rear: 120mm
When building a media pc there is really only one thing that comes to mind, the size. What I seek in the media pc case is the style and ability to freely adjust and use components. Apparently Cooler Master and I have the same understanding. Introducing the all-new MasterBox Q300L. MasterBox Q300L is a Mini Tower type of a case that easily supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards and offers great cooling options.
This case is very modular when it comes to customization. Users also have options to have the case upright or being on its side. Either way cooling this case would be a breeze, literally. From our previous experience with MasterBox cases by Cooler Master, I expect nothing less than spectacular quality and options from MasterBox Q300L.
5.Thermaltake Versa H22
Pros & Cons
- [Enhanced airflow] – perforated metal front and top panel, heightened food stands, and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for maximum ventilation
- [3+3+3 drive bay] – 5. 25” x 3 plus 2. 5”/3. 5” x 3 plus 2. 5” x 3
- [Tool-free installation] – tool-free drive bay design minimizes the hassles of installing/removing. Tool-free mount fan can be clipped on the dust filter
- One 120mm rear fan pre-installed with the option of two 120mm front intake fans to optimize system ventilation
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- I/O port - USB 3. 0 x 1, USB2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU cooler height: 155mm/ Max VGA length: 315mm
- Dimension – 16. 9” x 8. 2” x 18. 9”/ 9. 3 lbs.
- 3 year
The competition is getting tougher as more budget oriented chassis arise to meet the needs of the majority. Manufacturers came up with various designs of budget oriented chassis to offer the best compatibility for high end components especially long graphics card and a not too shabby cable management spaces at that very limited amount of budget. That’s where the ThermalTake Versa H21 comes in.
Thermaltake has take on the challenge and came up with another of their budget oriented chassis to compete, introducing the Thermaltake Versa H21 and special thanks to AV Future Link Sdn Bhd for making this review possible. Retailed at a budget friendly price of RM 129, let’s find out what does the Thermaltake Versa H21 has to offer – yay or nay?
Best Atx Cases Under 50 – And, for the most part, you can get adequate cooling and airflow out of a cheaper case. So, while certain cases might lure you in with their aesthetics, the reality is that you’re going to be able to build a more powerful system if you minimize the amount you spend on your case and allocate the savings to more important components (like your processor, graphics card, and RAM).