Best Full Tower Cases for Liquid Cooling – You can spend premium bucks to pick the best of the best. We are dedicated to helping people spend reasonable money to get the best for their money. Their requirement is something that a user decides himself. We describe the capability and options in each case that supports water cooling kits. We have listed the best cases for water cooling.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Thermaltake Core P5
- Panoramic Open Frame Design: Take advantage of full panoramic viewing to give an unrivaled chassis presentation
- Go Vertical: 2 way GPU placement allows vertical GPU mounting (TT Gaming Riser Cable Included)
These works of art model various forms of expression, some boisterous beneath an orgy of LEDs, others basking in quiet exhibition, figuratively and literally. There are countless combinations and themes—but the crux of any showpiece always comes down to the chassis, which is, in a sense, both the frame and the canvas.
If ever a case were ideally suited to show off a build, it would be a model like Thermaltake’s Core P5, an open-frame chassis like almost no other. Most open-air cases exist for easy access to parts, affording reviewers, testers, and hobbyists the luxury of swapping out components with minimal hassle as the need arises.back to menu ↑
2.CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X
- Equip your PC with outstanding high airflow cooling, with four fans and a Direct Airflow Path layout delivering massive airflow to your PC’s hottest components.
- Illuminate your system with three included LL120 RGB fans, boasting a total of 48 customizable RGB LEDs. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
If this chassis looks and sounds familiar to you, it’s because it’s essentially a mid-tower version of the Crystal Series 280X. The good news is that Corsair seems to have taken our criticisms of the 280X to heart and addressed many of them with the release of the Crystal Series 680X RGB. A hinged glass panel and USB-C make the case feel more modern and convenient.
The Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB measures 16.65 x 13.54 x 19.88 inches (423 x 344 x 505mm) and weighs in at 25.53lbs (11.58kg).back to menu ↑
3.Asus ROG Strix Helios GX601
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis, 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panels, three easy-to-clean dust filters, and space for 9 Storage drives
- Premium cable management includes translucent rear panel, adjustable multi-function cover featuring GPU support brackets and pre-run chassis cables
Announced a long time ago, the product has finally hit the market; yes, ROG Strix Helios has been an eye-catcher ever since it was announced. Spacious and fantastic looks can be achieved with it. A chassis designed for ease of use, fantastic cable management, good storage options, and downright terrific looks as the side and front panels have been fitted with tempered glass.
Of course, you need to appreciate the ROG styling. I think it is fair to state that ASUS went far-out with this one, you will notice tempered glass to the left, right and top as well. Combined with a configurable RGB front panel logo you can tag any color design that suits you the best, as an RGB lighting controller is housed inside the chassis as well. Then the chassis interior; well, spacious and airflow are two things that come to mind next to a rather exquisite look, feel and design.back to menu ↑
4.Cooler Master MasterBox TD500
- Polygonal Mesh features a 3-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
- A crystalline tempered glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics
The Masterbox TD500 fits squarely into the enthusiast mainstream segment with its looks, glass side panel, and RGB fans. While you may think this review will be quite ordinary, the TD500 Mesh actually has a few nice design touches that set it apart from the competition out there.
Cooler Master has yet to master its overwhelming instinct to put 500 in the name of cases. This latest offering is the Masterbox TD500 Mesh, a mesh-ified version of an existing acrylic-fronted case. Apparently they’ve gotten so tired of us drilling holes in their cases that they’ve started doing it for us. Available in black or white, we got the black variant of the Masterbox TD500 Mesh for review with us today.back to menu ↑
5.Cougar CONQUER ATX
- Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX/MicroATX/ATX
Cougar has come a long way in recent years, offering quite an extensive product line-up for the gamer and enthusiast out there. This includes gaming peripherals, chairs, power supplies, cooling, and cases.
We had the liberty to review both their traditional enclosures, like the Panzer, and the compact QBX in the past. Today, we take a look at their most elaborately designed case to date, the Cougar Conquer.back to menu ↑
Best Full Tower Cases for Liquid Cooling – A custom cooling with the best case for watercooling kit with transparent tubes and color dye can make your rig look like a vicious animal with blood flowing through its veins and organs. We have compiled a list of cases with the top features and few unique features that manufacturers offer to ensure diversity.