Best Glass Pc Cases – As I mentioned at the beginning of this article, as long as you’re willing to spend ~$60 or more on a Glass PC case, you’re likely going to find that you have plenty of tempered glass PC cases to choose from. And, as we showed in this guide, even if you have about ~$50 to spend on a case, you can find options that have tempered glass side panels on them. So, if you’re looking for a PC case that will allow you to show off your new PC build, the tempered glass PC cases listed above should give you a nice starting place to help you find a case that meets your needs.
1.be quiet! Dark Base PRO
- Motherboard tray and HDD slots with enhanced possibilities for individual requirements
- Three silent Wings 3 PWM fans
- Stepless dual-rail fan controller is switchable between silence and performance modes
- Ready for radiators up to 420mm
- Psu shroud and HDD slot covers provide a neat interior
- Side panel made of tempered glass
- Eye-catching RGB LED illumination
- Motherboard compatibility :E-ATX / XL-ATX / ATX / M-ATX / Mini-ITX
be quiet! really impressed us with the original Dark Base Pro 900 as it did not only offer excellent engineering and quality, but proved immensely versatile and modular in the process. The rev. 2 being reviewed here is essentially the exact same case with a few notable tweaks and added features. So, I will skip the page where we take it apart, flip it and reverse it as that experience has not change at all.
The Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2 is, as the name implies, a minor revision of the Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 that we already reviewed way back in the blue mat era.The major difference is the addition of a power supply shroud, similar to the one in the Dark Base 700 that we also reviewed, but there are also some other minor changes. Since the rest of the case is the same, we’re replacing our usual build and appearances section with a quick rundown of the updates we noticed.
- Full Metal Body, Steel Exterior and Tempered Glass Side Panel. Clean interior –PSU Cover & HDDs. 10 color RGB downlight + RGB power light with on/off switch. 300mm RGB LED strip included
- Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filters. Innovative Modular HDD System (requires PH-HDDKT_02). 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included. Long GPU (supports up to 15.2in)
- Full Size PSU support. Removable HDD cage for installation of long PSU's (>270mm)/water-pump.
- Hidden Front I/O (2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset). Clean cable management using Phanteks' preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties.
- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU/GPU. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in front. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in rear. Supports water-cooling radiators (up to 360).
Add to that an absolutely brilliant, vibrant, and lavish RGB implementation with two fans, an LED strip and a genuinely effective controller. My day has been made, and if you’re in the market for a case for a budget-oriented system but still want it to look good, this case is for you.
Of course, clear shortcuts have been taken to bring this kind of feature set to the table at this price. The sheet metal is quite thin, the paint job on the interior doesn’t ooze quality like more expensive cases, and the case doesn’t even include basic essentials such as a power LED, HDD LED, or a reset switch. There’s no USB Type-C to be found here, either.
3.Cougar MX330-G MX330
- MX330-G Features a tempered glass transparent window that will allow you to see all your components in action and enjoy any lighting you decide to include in your build.
- 7 PCI Slots and support for up to 350mm Long Graphics cards allow you to install all the horsepower you need to run. 4K/60Fps games and even more.
- Strong cooling: want to cool all those powerful components? No problem. You can install up to five fans and a 240mm water cooling radiator to protect your investment from the threat of overheating.
- Minimalist beauty: the covers for the PSU and the 3.5’’ Drive bay allow you to hide the cables behind them, improving the internal airflow and giving you an unobstructed view of your components.
- Easily detachable and cleanable dust filters behind the front, top and bottom covers will further help keep your computer clean and gorgeous!
The MX330 Mid-Tower Case from COUGAR features a simple design with a transparent side window panel for you to show off your system’s internals. Inside is plenty of space, enough to fit a standard ATX motherboard, multiple graphics cards, and up to four storage drives.
It also supports up to six 120mm fans for efficient cooling. Enthusiasts and users who are looking into water cooling should note that the MX330 can support up to a 240mm radiator placed at the front as well as two 120mm radiators at the top and rear. The front panel provides access to two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, as well as audio in and out jacks.
4.Vetroo MESH6 Mid
- 【UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN】The diamond-shaped mesh front panel and transparent tempered glass side panel make your case distinctive, and improve the airflow performance.
- 【6 ARGB FANS】Pre-installed 4pcs 120mm ARGB fans in the front and 2pcs fans in the rear, provide your case the excellent cooling, colorful lights and unlimited color transformation.
- 【CONTROLLER EQUIPPED】The controller can control 6pcs pre-installed fans. With 5V ARGB interface, it can be connected to the motherboard to synchronize light effects.
- 【SUPERIOR COOLING SOLUTION】The case supports up to 10pcs Fans at the same time, It also has room for up to 240mm/280mm water cooler on the top and 120mm water cooler on the rear. Provide the best airflow and keep your case cooling all the time.
- 【SUFFICIENT INTERNAL SPACE】Compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ATX motherboard, support Max CPU height of 165mm and GPU length of 350mm, it can install 3 SSD drive and 2 HDD for your computer.
Vetroo MESH6 mid-tower computer case, integrated ATX PC game box, 6pcs ARGB fans, pre-installed with diamond-shaped console, front grill and advanced cooling case with side airflow
The unique diamond-shaped mesh front and toughened glass side walls show the inside of the case in all directions, thus improving the ventilation performance.
4 ARGB 120mm pre-installed fans in the front and 2 fans in the back, giving your case excellent heat dissipation, color lighting and unlimited color conversion.
5.Corsair Crystal 570X RGB
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360 millimeter, 280 millimeter, 240 millimeter, and 120 millimeter radiators / Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management / Easy access high speed USB 3.0 front panel
- Bright white LED backlit CORSAIR logo on front panel and PSU cover (removable); Case Material :Steel
Tempered glass panels are great for showing off internal components, and they are also good noise reflectors at the frequencies produced by most graphics card fans. Corsair’s glassiest example yet, the 570X uses thick 1/8” plate on the top and face, as well as on the sides.
A sturdy steel structure holds everything together, and plastic filler sections provide visual continuity between the face and top, as well as the sides and feet.
Best Glass Pc Cases – And, there are even a handful of tempered glass PC cases that come in under ~$60. So, while we’ve tried to highlight a handful of the top tempered glass PC cases in this guide, the reality is that there are a ton of different options out there. If you don’t see an option that stands out to you below, you can check out our full guide on the best gaming PC cases currently available for more tempered glass options.