Best Itx Cases for Gaming – First you’ll need to be sure that the case works with your particular board and overall build. Fortunately, the options on our list are all optimized to perform alongside Mini-ITX motherboards, but consult your motherboard’s specs to make sure the size and form factor are up to snuff. From there, check that the case can handle your components, including drives, memory, cooling equipment, and more. You can find more information on these critical components in our buyer guide section.
1.MUSETEX Mesh Micro-ATX Case
- 【Outstanding Airflow】Large front panel metal mesh and 5pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time,keep cooling with the case.This widest case in all micro cases，the width of this case is 230mm, there is still 38mm distance between GPU and the front glass panel after installing vertical graphics card, which will keep your system cooling.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes ;Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
- 【More Space】MUSETEX MK7 series has 4MM Tempered Door Opening Design and Mesh Front Panel,make it easy and free to disassemble and install computer accessories, and allow maximum airflow to provide cooling for your power supply. The internal space is wide and easy to install 3 x 2.5" SSD ；2 x 3.5" HDD；Micro ATX/ITX motherboard; 120mm/240mm/280mm water cooling; maximum length 340mm GPU（installing vertically or horizontally）; maximum length 180mm CPU air cooling; maximum length 200mm PSU.
- 【Dust-proof Design】The case is equipped with 2pcs dust filter , and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case ; other is PSU dust filter easy for install and cleaning on the bottom.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】2 x USB3.0 Port, 2 x HD Audio, LED Button, Power,Reset.
- Motherboard Compatability: Micro-ATX/ Mini-ITX （Not for ATX motherboard）
While buying a computer case, it is quite important to ensure that it is compatible with the motherboard form factor of your choice. Since we are here with the best micro ATX cases, all of them work with micro ATX motherboards as well as mini ITX and even ATX motherboards in some cases.
A lot of computer buyers like to have a good looking cabinet because of which cabinets with tempered glass side panels or windows are highly important. Thus, except for a few steel side panel cases, most options stated here include a tempered glass window for aesthetics.
Other than the side panel of your micro ATX case, you would also want the whole cabinet to be sturdy and strong. Fortunately, most cases use steel for construction which is quite sturdy and ideal for long-term usage.
2.GOLDEN FIELD MAGE-P
- 【Door Open Design】Push and pull the side tempered glass panel, the side panel of tempered glass has no holes, making it easier to disassemble and assemble the sliding wave. Reinforced with steel plates on three sides to avoid bumping and breaking
- 【Lage space】Support Max.VGA Card Length: 320mm/12.6in, CPU Cooler Height: 165mm/6.5in,support 2*3.5''HDD+ 6* 2.5 SSD, support ATX PSU. Room for up to 8*120mm fans & supports up to 360mm radiators in the front.
- 【3 Fans Pre-installed】Mid-tower computer gaming case with 1x tempered glass window (left), removable mesh front panel &3 LED colorful fans preinstalled
- 【Solid fuselage】0.7mm SPCC thick metal plate, not easy to deform. Case Dimension: 440*215*480mm/17.3*8.5*18.9in, N.W: 8.31kg/18.3
- 【I/O ports】2*USB2.0, 1*USB3.0, HD Audio
Push and pull the side tempered glass panel, the side panel of tempered glass has no holes, making it easier to disassemble and assemble the sliding wave. Reinforced with steel plates on three sides to avoid bumping and breaking
Support Max.VGA Card Length: 320mm/12.6in, CPU Cooler Height: 165mm/6.5in,support 2*3.5”HDD+ 6* 2.5 SSD, support ATX PSU. Room for up to 8*120mm fans & supports up to 360mm radiators in the front.
Mid-tower computer gaming case with 1x tempered glass window (left), removable mesh front panel &3 LED colorful fans preinstalled ; 0.7mm SPCC thick metal plate, not easy to deform. Case Dimension: 440*215*480mm/17.3*8.5*18.9in, N.W: 8.31kg/18.3
- Unique vertical chassis design with an ultra-small footprint for space saving and easy access to I/O ports.
- Supports high-end GPUs with up to 2.9 slot coolers for powerful gaming systems
- Premium build quality and performance with breathable fabric side panels and anodized aluminum front and rear.
- High airflow grill in the top, bottom, rear and fabric side panels of the chassis for plenty of airflow options.
- Integrated D-RGB Lighting with built-in stylish lighting patterns that can be expanded and synchronized with Phanteks D-RGB products and/or compatible motherboards.
Phanteks’ line of Enthoo Evlov cases has been one of our favorites over the past couple of years. This year they are giving the tempered glass treatment to many of the models in the series. Today we are going to be checking out the tempered glass version of the Evolv Micro-ATX case. This is the successor to the first ever Evolv case and combines 3mm aluminum with dual tempered glass side panels.
This case has already proven to be one of the best out there and adding tempered glass panels is going to make it even better. Phanteks has also added RGB LEDs to the front of the case and around the power button, which you can sync with your motherboard software. Let’s take a closer look at all this tempered glass and see if the Enthoo Evolv remains to be one of the best choices for Micro-ATX system builders.
4.Morex 557 Universal Mini-ITX Case
- Ultra Compact Mini-ITX Enclosure
- Fan-less; perfect for silent and quiet applications (mounting holes for up to 4 x 40mm fans and 2 x 60mm fans)
- VESA mounting and wall mounting hardware included
- Supprts 2 x 2.5" SSD or HDD
- Compatible with PicoPSU DC-DC power supplies
The Morex 557 Universal Mini-ITX Case is an ultra compact enclosure for Mini-ITX systems. The 557’s universal design is perfect for low-power embedded systems and high-performance systems alike. The 557 features a variety of mounting options, to cover most system applications, and, with its airy design, can be used to design a silent (fanless) system solution. Mounting optionsThe Morex 557 supports VESA mounting (100 x 100mm) and includes the necessary VESA mounting screws to attach the case to the back of a monitor. The 557 also supports wall-mounting and includes a pair of removable wall-mounting brackets.
You can also simply lay the case on a tabletop, using the included rubber feet to protect the tabletop surface. Dynamic fan placementWith many motherboard manufacturers presenting different motherboard layouts, the ability to reposition the two 40mm case fans to suit the motherboard’s design is a unique feature for a case of this size. Four 40mm fan mounting locations allow for customization to fit the layout of the motherboard. Additionally, it is possible to add up to two 60mm fans on the HDD bracket (60mm fans are not included). The case fans can be removed altogether for fanless applications.
5.Rosewill FBM-X2 Micro ATX
- Sleek design suitable for elegant gaming and office style systems; compact and sturdy steel/plastic construction for lasting performance
- Spacious interior with four expansion slots, one internal 3.5" drive bay and three internal 2.5" drive bays; supports a microATX or mini ITX motherboard
- Great cable management for clean and simple PC builds
- Excellent airflow from one pre-installed 120mm fan in rear; supports two additional 120mm fans in front and two on top, or one 240mm radiator on top
Build an elegant office style system or a simple performance gaming PC within this versatile, compact and sturdy steel/plastic mini case
Spacious Interior: Equipped with four expansion slots, one internal 3.5″ drive bay, three internal 2.5″ drive bays and supports a microATX or mini ITX motherboard
Pre-Installed 400W Power Supply Unit: FBM-X2-400 PC case includes CE and FCC certified non-modular 400W PSU, Great Cable Management: Easily organize cables and wires inside the straightforward desktop PC case
Best Itx Cases for Gaming – Small form factor computers are becoming the go-to gaming rigs for casual and hardcore gamers alike. After all, who doesn’t love a PC that has a tiny footprint and still packs stellar performance? Fortunately, the best Mini-ITX case steps in to serve as the perfect chassis for your new build. That said, how much can you truly expect from these small cases? Can you still pack in enough powerful components to run the latest games at max settings?