Best Micro Atx Cases for Watercooling – While mATX cases aren’t the smallest out there, they offer a balanced blend of performance and size, taking up significantly less desk space than a mid-tower, but offering much greater performance and more expansion slots than an mITX. Many would argue that this makes mITX cases for Watercooling the best of both worlds.
Knowing this, we’ve set out to find the best of the best in this balanced category of cases (try saying that 5 times fast!). We rounded up our top ten picks and included a buyer’s guide below to help you find the best micro ATX case for your needs.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE: Premium Mid-Tower case T250X has 2 sides tempered glass, steel body and 4 built-in iris fans (NOT RGB). It has the highest standard.
- EXCELLENT COOLING SYSTEM: It provides a space where the wind can flow all around, absorbs the cold wind quickly and keeps the inside temperature at the optimum condition.That will keep your computer cool, and protect your computer hardware, extend the life of your computer.
The best mid-tower cases will provide supreme housing for that gaming PC build you’ve been thinking of building. It may not be the greatest time to try and secure one of the best graphics cards, but you’ll be safe knowing your chassis can cope with all but the absolute pinnacle of system builds.
While you should check out the best full tower cases for a truly monumental, money-no-object build, a mid-tower case will give you a good starting point. Whether you’re jamming together a whole new PC, or eyeing an upgrade, these cases will offer plenty of space. It’s only once you get down to the best Mini-ITX cases that things really start to get tricky.back to menu ↑
2.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-B1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
The current trend of RGB lighting and tempered glass panels makes it obvious that many people like to showcase their system builds. NZXT’s H510 Elite is just that, a show case (pardon the pun) that puts your system on display and includes everything an enthusiast could ask for.
But, (UK price as yet unknown), the H510 Elite faces stiff competition, especially from the company’s own H510 and H510i chassis. Those bringing your RGB fans over from a previous build could save as much as one hundred dollars by opting for the H510 or H510i.back to menu ↑
3.MUSETEX Mesh ATX Mid-Tower
- 【REMARKABLE EXPANSION】This decent ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case supports motherboards up to ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX; Internal Bays: 2x 3.5'' HDD's and 3 x 2.5'' SSD's.
- 【POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM】6 MVP 120mm RGB LED fans pre-installed in this PC Gaming Case: 3 x Front, 2 x Top, 1 x Rear. You can change the color and mode of the light through the RGB button.
This decent ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case supports motherboards up to ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX; Internal Bays: 2x 3.5” HDD’s and 3 x 2.5” SSD’s. 【POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM】6 MVP 120mm RGB LED fans pre-installed in this PC Gaming Case: 3 x Front, 2 x Top, 1 x Rear. You can change the color and mode of the light through the RGB button.
To level up gaming experience for users, our ATX PC Case is equipped with 4 MM thickness edge to edge Translucent Tempered Glass in Galaxy Dark, which gives you a clear view of RGB case. 【CABLE MANAGEMENT & DUST-PROOF】This neatly internal design of the chassis provides convenient and decent cable management and airflow. Dust filters on top and bottom can effectively prevent dust from entering the computer case.back to menu ↑
4.be quiet! Pure Base 500DX
- High airflow intake front panel and top cover for maximum performance
- ARGB LED at the front and inside the case
As you might guess given its name, German case manufacturer be quiet! has always been known for its focus on silence. So when the Pure Base 500DX landed at our doorstep, we immediately began wondering how the company intends to live up to its name with this airflow-focused chassis. With its huge front intake strips, the Pure Base 500DX is a chassis that’s fundamentally different from what we’ve come to expect from the be quiet! brand.
The Pure Base 500DX is available in white and black (we tested the white model), and comes with a tempered-glass side panel that matches the color of the rest of the case.back to menu ↑
5.ABKONCORE C750 PC Case
- MID-TOWER CASE: Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, Power Supply Support: ATX, Expansion Slots: 7ea, CPU Cooler：Max 158mm, GPU: Max 330mm.
- PREMIUM TEMPERED GLASS: Instead of the old-fashioned mode of directly piercing a hole in the glass and adjusting it with hand screws, a new method of adding a border of steel that can be hand screws instead of the glass, hence leaving the tempered glass untouched, increases the convenience as well as the luxuriousness of the product.
The Abkoncore Ramesses 780 is a case that our friend Brian from BPS Customs discovered back in mid-2019. He dubbed it “the most interesting case I’ll never build in,” and with encouragement from our benevolent community he then decided to dump it on us. At first glance, the 780 is a full-tower that seems visually inspired by the In Win 303, with the most unique feature being the twelve preinstalled 120mm ARGB fans.
We say visually inspired because the 780 lacks most, if not all, of the functional features that merited our Editor’s Choice and Quality Build awards in our 2016 review of In Win’s case, which admittedly has flaws of its own to begin with. Let’s not mince words: the Ramesses 780 is a bad case, and it was specifically sent to us because everyone knew we would say so. That makes it hard to decide where to begin, so we’ll treat this like a normal review and start with the build process.back to menu ↑
Best Micro Atx Cases for Watercooling – There are a lot of PC case form factors out there. Not enough to be blown away, but just enough to make you scratch your head. Amongst the ranks of PC cases, there are small form factor cases, some being smaller than others. The micro ATX fits into this particular niche.