Best Micro Atx Cases Under 50 – Fortunately, though, spending less on your case doesn’t mean you can’t get a nice-looking chassis that has decent airflow. In fact, there are quite a few different cheap PC cases that will give you enough room to house just about any single GPU setup and there are plenty of nice-looking options as well. And, in this guide, we’re going to take a look at seven of the best budget PC cases under $50.
1.Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: Vertical or horizontal
- Edge to edge acrylic transparent side panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: Can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front magnetic design dust filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, CPU Cooler: 159mm/6.2", GPU 360mm, Radiator Support Front: 120mm/240mm, Rear: 120mm
Back in January at CES when we visited with Cooler Master they showed us their Q300L and Q300P mini-tower cases. These cases not only looked great, but had an equally great price for the Q300L and for the Q300P. On the inside both of these cases are the same supporting Micro-ATX motherboards, full-size graphics cards, 3 hard drives, and even some water-cooling.
They offer all of that in a very small package. On the outside is where these cases are different. The Q300L is more subtle while the Q300P has extra paneling, handles on the top and bottom, and two RGB LED fans. Let’s take a look at these two affordable cases and see if they are perfect for your next build!
2.Thermaltake Versa H15
- Enhanced airflow: Perforated top panel, heightened food stands, and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for better ventilation
- 1plus2 drive bay: 5. 25” x 1 plus 2. 5”/3. 5” x 3
- One 120mm rear fan pre installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX (only when DVD ROM is NOT installed) Motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB2. 0 x 1, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU cooler height: 155mm/ Max VGA length: 315mm
- Dimension: 15” x 7. 8” x 16. 2”/ 7. 8 lbs
Thermaltake has a huge selection of cases that vary from this budget case to massive tempered glass table-like cases designed for the slickest water cooling PCs.
The H15 sits as part of Thermaltake’s Versa range which has a multitude of budget options at its disposal. The first thing to note when it comes to the H15 is this is not an aesthetically pleasing thing to look at, rather the opposite. It does come very cheap, and it will do the job of holding your components all the same, though.
First impressions were OK. With some cases, you might find misaligned sheet metal or bent plastic, but the H15 looked like a solid case that had been constructed with some care.
3.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
There’s the NZXT H510, which for lack of a better word is the base model. However, it’s still very much a premium case in its own right. Then you also have the H510i which comes with their smart fan control system built-in. Above that, you have the H510 Elite.
This is the smart version of the case but comes with more tempered glass and RGB. Which one is right for you? That’s for your eyes and your wallet to decide. However, the core design and features of all three models remain the same. The H510 is available in matte white, matte black and matte black/red; we have the white version in for review today.
4.Lian-Li Case O11D Mini -X
- SPCC / Aluminum / Tempered Glass ATX Mini Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0 / 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C / HD Audio Front Ports
- 2 x 3.5" HDD (or SSD) Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
The Lian Li O11 DYNAMIC Mini is an interesting expansion to an already well-known series targeted at liquid cooling enthusiasts. It doesn’t really differ from its older brothers (the regular O11 Dynamic and the O11 DYNAMIC XL) in terms of the visual aspect. One of the upsides is the price, as it’s 99.99 USD. The size is also rather typical of an ITX/mATX case, but you can fit ATX motherboards here as well.
You won’t find any RGB here by default, nor any fans, so you can choose everything to suit your needs. The internal layout is based on two chambers, with the PSU installed at the right side of the case. The installation process is rather straightforward, and you shouldn’t have any major issues here, but you need to remember that your PSU has to be an SFX/SFX-L one, nothing bigger. The build quality is great. Two-color variants are available: black (reviewed here) and white so that you can match the color to your preference and gear. The left side panel works fine.
5.DEEPCOOL MATREXX 30
- Larger Area Of Air-Intake Mesh At Front Panel
- Country Of Origin : China
- Bottom Loaded Psu
- 15Mm Clearance For Cable Management
DeepCool today rolled out the MATREXX 30 SI, a sober-looking minimalist Micro-ATX case for those who don’t like to stare at the innards of a computer. Its design is characterized with opaque black steel side panels, an all-black interior, and a ridged front design that has slits between the ridges that serve as the front intake. The front-panel I/O is located at the top of this panel.
Inside, you get room for a Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard, a conventional ATX power supply, and plenty of storage options – two 5.25-inch bays, from which one is external; three 3.5-inch bays, and two additional 2.5-inch mounts. Behind the motherboard tray is 1.5 cm of crawlspace to route cables through. The main chamber offers clearance for graphics cards up to 25 cm in length, and CPU coolers up to 15.1 cm in height. Cooling options include one 120 mm front intake, and a 120 mm rear exhaust, from which the exhaust fan comes pre-installed.
Best Micro Atx Cases Under 50 – And, for the most part, you can get adequate cooling and airflow out of a cheaper case. So, while certain cases might lure you in with their aesthetics, the reality is that you’re going to be able to build a more powerful system if you minimize the amount you spend on your case and allocate the savings to more important components (like your processor, graphics card, and RAM).