Best Micro Atx Cases – Whether you’re looking for a stylish micro-ATX case that will make a statement, or a mATX case that can accommodate a high-end gaming PC inside of it, one of the options listed above should do the trick for you. There are micro-ATX cases above that come with RGB lights, clearance for even the longest graphics cards, and the ability to house robust liquid cooling systems. And, there are also plenty of budget-friendly options you can use to put together a solid entry-level gaming PC.
Pros & Cons
- Aluminum body (3mm). Clean interior – Hidden PSU/HDD/Cables. RGB LED illumination. Dual Tempered Glass Panels
- Magnetic Tempered Glass Panels on hinges. Quick release panels for easy access. Removable dust filters. Long GPU support (up to 319mm/12.5in)
- Phanteks Premium fans 140mm. 26mm cable management space + additional cable compartment in bottom. Support Synchronization with RGB Motherboards and Phanteks RGB products
- Water-cooling ready – Radiator support up to 280mm(top) and 360mm(front), Pump bracket. AIO water-cooling products up to 360mm
Add to that an absolutely brilliant, vibrant, and lavish RGB implementation with two fans, an LED strip and a genuinely effective controller. My day has been made, and if you’re in the market for a case for a budget-oriented system but still want it to look good, this case is for you.
Of course, clear shortcuts have been taken to bring this kind of feature set to the table at this price. The sheet metal is quite thin, the paint job on the interior doesn’t ooze quality like more expensive cases, and the case doesn’t even include basic essentials such as a power LED, HDD LED, or a reset switch. There’s no USB Type-C to be found here, either.
2.NZXT H510i – CA-H510i-W1
Pros & Cons
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Vertical GPU Mount, Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, and upgraded Smart Device V2
- SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- VERTICAL GPU MOUNTING: Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically PCIe riser card not included
- ENHANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- SPECS: Max GPU Clearance: 321-381mm, Radiaor Support - Front: 280mm or Rear: 120mm
The only other big changes between this chassis and the H500i sit front and centre on the top I/O panel. The previous set of two USB3 ports has become one USB3 port and a USB Type-C port; a timely and welcome tweak, provided you choose a motherboard that can provide ample full-size USB connectivity on the rear panel.
Less positive is the merging of the 3.5mm mic and headphone jacks into a single combo jack. This means that if you have a headset with separate mic and headphone connectors, or if you want to leave a microphone plugged in while using speakers connected to a rear port, you have to add the clutter of a splitter cable
3.Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB
Pros & Cons
- Combining stylish tempered glass, customizable RGB lighting, innovative cable management and concentrated airflow, choose the 4000X RGB for a unique high-performance PC.
- Show off your components and RGB lighting with tempered glass side and front panels, built with dedicated front ventilation channels for ample airflow.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to build an immaculate, professional-looking system with major cables neatly routed through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes 3 CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide RGB fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Each fan is equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs for brilliant customizable lighting.
- Fully control and synchronize the RGB lighting for up to 6 fans with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software.
Corsair is a brand synonymous with PCs and is a go-to for everything from RAM to cases. Today we are going to be reviewing the highly regarded 4000-series PC cases. The 4000-series brings three new models into the Corsair family – the 4000D, 4000D Airflow, and the iCUE 4000X RGB. The three models are almost identical, with a few light differences mostly towards the front of the case, so we will largely be focusing on the Airflow and RGB editions.
For anyone who is familiar with Corsair PC cases, when you first lay your eyes upon these, they appear to be an Obsidian successor, looking like a combination of the parts we loved from the Obsidian 450D and 500D to form a unique, aesthetically superior, and affordable new line of PC cases.
4.Antec Dapper Dark Phantom DP301M
Pros & Cons
- ARGB Minimalism: Sleek and sharp design for simple gaming style
- LED Mode I/O Button: Controls the colors and modes of the LED strip in the front.Materials:SPCC & Plastic
- Water-Cooling Ready: Supports 1 x280 mm in the front and 1 x 120 mm in the rear
- Full-Screen View: Display your eye-catching build with the crystal-clear glass panel
- Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX, ITX
DP301M is the micro-ATX version of another Antec new gaming series – Dark Phantom. As the Dapper Dark Phantom, DP301M still keeps excellent quality and the capability of being equipped with high-performance components.
It may be small and light, but we never neglect every detail of the case. The ARGB boomerang front panel design represents the agility and speed in the gaming realm. DP301M is the perfect choice for gamers to enter the gaming world.
5.Thermaltake Versa H15
Pros & Cons
- Enhanced airflow: Perforated top panel, heightened food stands, and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for better ventilation
- 1plus2 drive bay: 5. 25” x 1 plus 2. 5”/3. 5” x 3
- One 120mm rear fan pre installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX (only when DVD ROM is NOT installed) Motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB2. 0 x 1, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU cooler height: 155mm/ Max VGA length: 315mm
- Dimension: 15” x 7. 8” x 16. 2”/ 7. 8 lbs
Thermaltake has a huge selection of cases that vary from this budget case to massive tempered glass table-like cases designed for the slickest water cooling PCs.
The H15 sits as part of Thermaltake’s Versa range which has a multitude of budget options at its disposal. The first thing to note when it comes to the H15 is this is not an aesthetically pleasing thing to look at, rather the opposite. It does come very cheap, and it will do the job of holding your components all the same, though.
Best Micro Atx Cases – The nice thing about mATX cases and motherboards is that they typically cost quite a bit less than mini-ITX motherboards and cases. In a lot of instances, gamers working with a tight budget can’t afford a mini-ITX case and motherboard because of their higher price. However, there are plenty of micro-ATX cases and motherboards out there that come in at a fraction of the price.