Best Mid Tower Cases Under 100 – Luckily for you, we know how to find the best PC cases under $100. Consequently, you can build a good desktop for a low price.
This means that you’ll receive all the advantages of the most costly options at a way lesser price; therefore, they are worth every penny.
Would you like to know how we picked these, which models we chose, and how to find the perfect one? Then look through this guide to find out!
Well If you want to build budget friendly gaming pc and then check out best gaming pc cases under 50 USD budget range.
1.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
Pros & Cons
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
The NZXT H510 Mid-Tower Case features a sleek and minimalistic design with plenty of helpful additions for a clean and easy build. Aside from its signature cable management bar, it also has a PSU shroud and a built-in cable management system at the back. It supports up to an ATX motherboard, three 2.5″ or 3.5″ drives, and three dual-slot graphics cards.
Whether you choose to liquid cool or not, the H510 supports up to two 120/140 mm fans at the front, a 120/140 mm fan at the rear, and another 120/140 mm fan at the top. Thanks to its tempered-glass side panel, you can show off your hardware along with any custom LED lighting.
2.Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
Pros & Cons
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: Vertical or horizontal
- Edge to edge acrylic transparent side panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: Can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front magnetic design dust filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, CPU Cooler: 159mm/6.2", GPU 360mm, Radiator Support Front: 120mm/240mm, Rear: 120mm
These cases not only looked great, but had an equally great price for the Q300L and for the Q300P. On the inside both of these cases are the same supporting Micro-ATX motherboards, full-size graphics cards, 3 hard drives, and even some water-cooling.
They offer all of that in a very small package. On the outside is where these cases are different. The Q300L is more subtle while the Q300P has extra paneling, handles on the top and bottom, and two RGB LED fans. Let’s take a look at these two affordable cases and see if they are perfect for your next build!
3.MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm
Pros & Cons
- 6 ARGB Fans - The MUSETEX S6-B PC Case comes pre-installed with 6 ARGB fans, more fans than most pc cases, providing better cooling performance and cooler colors. The more powerful ARGB comes in 16.8M colours and is motherboard SYNC with the MUSETEX dedicated ARGB control board pre-installed in the case. More color and fun can be to play with than normal RGB!
- Brilliant Customizable Lighting - Addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with 2 methods. 1.LED Button Control: 19 lighting modes for LED button on the I/O panel; 2.Motherboard Control: Only when the 5V3PIN cable on the control board is connected to the motherboard can the ARGB light synchronization be realized. (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control, Button control is recommended.)
- Well-engineered Airflow - MUSETEX Gaming PC Case S6-B are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to achieve better cooling performance than ordinary PC case.
- Show Off Your Lights - S6-B with stylish tempered glass design showcases your PC components and ARGB lighting. The side and front high transparent glass will help you build the coolest computer chassis.
- Powerful I/O panel - This atx computer case has 1 USB 3.0 high-speed port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, HD audio and microphone ports. Dedicated LED buttons can be used to control 19 lighting modes for ARGB fans.
- Support 240mm Water Radiator - The top of S6-B supports 240mm water radiator to satisfy more pc gamers (This may affect the installation of memory with heatspreader). After installing the radiator, the 2 pre-installed ARGB fans on the top can be installed on the top of the power compartment. Meanwhile, the control board reserves 2 additional 5V 3PIN interfaces that can be connected to your radiator. Even more amazing is that the lights of different components such as fans and radiator are sync.
- The Coolest PC Case -- MUSETEX S6-B has 2 tempered glass fronts and sides, 6 ARGB fans with 19 light modes, which can feel free to customize colors according to your liking, and the mid-tower case can accommodate different players' components needs.
Musetex is rated an average of 4.61 stars by more than three hundred customers on Amazon, which means that the majority of shoppers are satisfied with their purchases.
They mainly sell electronics products under the brand of MUSETEX. At present, they offer eleven products for sale, some with Prime shipping available. The average price of all the products in Musetex is roughly $82.
In our ranking for Amazon sellers, they are ranked 24666th this month. However a month ago they were ranked 21351st. The ranking of the list is based on the number of feedbacks received over the past year, while taking into account the reduction of negative ratings.
4.Phanteks Eclipse P300A
Pros & Cons
- Ultra-fine Performance Mesh front panel for the best optimal cooling performance; Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Spacious open interior: supports ATX motherboards, 280mm radiator in front, supports a vertical GPU bracket (optional PH-VGPUKT_0), and full-size power supplies
- Easy accessibility to I/O featuring 2x USB 3.0, Microphone, Headphone, Power button, Reset button
- Front-loading HDD trays for easy installation, up to 4x SSD mounting locations, and a separate PSU compartment
But the basic setup also means the price is low; you can buy yourself the Phanteks P300A for just $60, which might just make you forgive it for its lack of included extras. At this price, the company is targeting the entry-level builder who wants an ATX chassis that cools well and isn’t overly designed or flashy. There’s a lot to like here, but will the P300A make it to our best PC cases list? First, let’s take a close look at the Eclipse P300A’s specs.
When unpacking the Phanteks P300A, it’s clear you’re dealing with a very basic chassis with hardly any features that you don’t strictly need. The tempered glass side panel is the primary aesthetically focused feature. There is no RGB lighting, but you’ll find a subtle white line that lights up at the bottom right of the glass panel that looks quite neat.
Pros & Cons
- Light up the system: 3 Pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard Sync RGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards) plus 1 Black fan at back
- Built-in dual-mode 12V Sync controller: Control light via I/O port, RGB Light button (16 LED modes/7 Color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards)
- 16 LED modes through I/O port RGB Light button: RGB mode, single color mode (7 Colors), breath mode (7 Colors), light off 7 Colors: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, White, Purple]
- Clear view of PC gaming: 4mm thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- Built-in PSU cover: Cover all your cables for a professional look combined with a window to show off your colorful power
- Drive Bays: 3 x 2. 5" plus 2 x 3. 5"
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light button
- Outstanding expandability: 7 expansion slot. Max CPU cooler height: 160mm/ Max VGA length: 380mm/ Max PSU length: 170mm
- Dimension: 17.6 x 8.54 x 17 inch / 447 x 217 x 432 mm
This time the chassis is the Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Case. Thermaltake offer a big variety of PC components and peripherals and have many years experience so let’s see what they have come up with this time…
The Thermaltake V200 TG RGB case is a mid tower offering supporting motherboards up to ATX along with water cooling capabilities.
Best Mid Tower Cases Under 100 – Indeed, one of the most challenging items to pick when building a new and reasonably priced PC may be the case. There are so many options to consider that finding the ideal one may be impossible for the noninvasive user.