Best Mini Itx Cases for Gaming – Building a computer can be one of the most rewarding experiences, and the thrill is only amplified by the creativity required to put together a PC in a smaller case.
These are some of the best mini-ITX cases currently on the market, and you should be able to find an option to meet your needs and preferences no matter your budget. These builds have exploded in popularity over the last few years, likely due to the opportunities for innovative design.
Your choice will likely be based on the components you want to include inside the case, how you intend to use your rig, and what these various cases can support.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT H200i – Mini-ITX
- CAM-powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
The H200i is the smallest of NZXT’s New H-Series, including the H400i, H700i, and different-but-technically-still-included H500. They’ve been out a while now (with the exception of the H500i), but the cheaper non-i versions are what’s actually new — the “i” suffix, of course, denotes that it includes an NZXT Smart Device.
We were sent an H200i and not an H200, but we won’t be covering the device in this review for a few reasons: we already made our initial feelings about it clear, and a version of the case is sold without the device (so it’s optional, which is what we wanted). Finally, we’ve been told that the device has been improved and plan to revisit it in a separate piece. For now, value remains higher with the barebones cases, which are functionally the same in build and fan/airflow arrangement.back to menu ↑
2.Thermaltake Core P1
- 5 millimeter thick tinted tempered glass
- Aio/LCS cooling support 120/240 millimeter
- Ultimate GPU presentation: showcase your graphics card for all to see with vertical mounting (Mini Riser cable included)
- 3 Way Placement Layout options: Designed for wall mount, horizontal or Vertical layouts
Thermaltake expands its Core P Series by adding the Core P1 TG Mini ITX wall-mount, tempered-glass chassis to the lineup. The Core P1 TG Mini ITX boasts open frame panel design with a 5mm thick tempered glass panel to protect the components and allows users to show off the hardware inside.
It also supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions, and has the flexibility of building horizontal/vertical system by its multiple placement design. The Core P1 TG Mini ITX makes a stunning display for high-end enthusiast builds without sacrificing performance and taking up too much desk space.back to menu ↑
- 【Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
- 【More Space】MUSETEX G05 series has 2pcs 4mm-thick tempered glass full-view side panels. The internal space is wide and easy to install 3 x 2.5" SSD ；2 x 3.5" HDD；ATX/Micro ATX/ITX motherboard; 120mm water cooling; maximum length 380mm GPU; maximum length 160mm CPU air cooling; maximum length 245mmPSU (removable hard disk holders can be realized)
- 【Dust-proof Design】The case is equipped with a 2pcs dust filter, and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case; the other is a PSU dust filter easy to install and cleaning on the bottom.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】Musetex mid-tower ATX PC case designed with 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 2 x USB 2.0 Port, 1 x HD Audio, LED Button, Power, Reset. Our USB cable is shielded wire so that you can transmit data without interference.
This excellent atx mid tower gaming computer case support motherboards up to E-ATX ,ATX,Micro-ATX, mini-ITX; mounts for up to 3 x HDD’s and 3 x SSD’s.
[POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM]–6 MVP 120 RGB LED fans Pre-installed in this gaming computer case: 3 x Front , 1 x Rear, 2 x Top;up to 360 mm long liquid-cooling radiator on front(optional) .You can change the color and mode of the light through the RGB button
[TEMPERED GLASS PANELS]–To level up gaming experience for users, 903-S6 is equipped with 2 Galaxy dark 4mm thickness translucent tempered glass, giving gamers to see what is in the gaming desktop.back to menu ↑
4.SilverStone Technology Mini-ITX
- Highest performance capability in super slim form factor
- Support graphics card up to 13 inches
- Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Independent expansion slot design for easy assembly
- Tool-less drive cage design
- Fits in nearly any environment with horizontal or vertical orientation
SilverStone’s new Sugo 14 PC case is an innovative mini-ITX model that can fit a surprising loadout of components inside. True to the Sugo line, this one is designed to pack peak power parts into a compact chassis. Inside, for example, you can fit a full-size ATX power supply, three 2.5-inch drives, a 240mm liquid cooler, and a triple-slot graphics card up to 13 inches long, all at the same time.
(Different possible combinations can include larger drives, including even a legacy 5.25-incher.) The case has a few downsides and isn’t the easiest to build in, but the $109.99 price and positive aspects more than make up for these shortcomings. Small-PC builders keen to stuff as much powerful hardware inside should give it a long look.back to menu ↑
5.Cooler Master Elite 110
- Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards
- Mesh front panel provides excellent front to back airflow
- Supports standard size ATX power supplies up to 180mm long
- Supports a 120 millimeter water cooling system in the front
- Fits up to 8. 3" Long Graphics cards
- Perfect size for HTPC, Steam box, or compact gaming builds
- Store up to 3 HDDs/4 SSDs (HDD x3 or HDD x2 + SSD x2 or HDD x1 + SSD x3 or SSD x4)
The mini-ITX form factor might be the answer. Mini-ITX cases are big enough to accommodate larger, quieter case fans and graphics cards with dual-slot coolers, but they usually take up much less space than the average tower. They can also be better deals than NUC-style barebones systems.
Today, I’m going to look at Cooler Master’s Elite 110, a mini-ITX case that rings in at only . While it dwarfs the Brix Gaming, the Elite 110 is still much smaller than my Obsidian 450D. I’m hopeful that it represents a Goldilocks zone for small-form-factor computing. Is it just right? Let’s find out.back to menu ↑
Best Mini Itx Cases for Gaming – In this guide, we’ll take a look at a handful of the best mini-ITX cases currently available. We’ve broken this guide down into three sections based on price (mini-ITX cases under $200, under $100, and under $50) to help you find the right option for your budget. If you don’t want to go quite as small as a mini-ITX case, you can also check out our selections for the best micro-ATX cases as well.