Best Mini Itx Cases – These are some of the best mini-ITX cases currently on the market, and you should be able to find an option to meet your needs and preferences no matter your budget. These builds have exploded in popularity over the last few years, likely due to the opportunities for innovative design.
Your choice will likely be based on the components you want to include inside the case, how you intend to use your rig, and what these various cases can support.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT H210i – CA-H210i-W1
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, and upgraded Smart Device V2
- MORE MODERN: USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- POWERED BY NZXT CAM: Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- SPECS: Max GPU Clearance: 265-325mm, Radiaor Support - Front: 240mm or Rear: 120mm
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
The NZXT H210i Mini-Tower Case features a sleek and minimalistic design with plenty of helpful additions for a clean and easy build. Aside from its signature cable management bar, it also has a PSU shroud and an integrated cable management system at the back. Built for Mini-ITX systems, it supports up to one 3.5″ drive, three 2.5″ drives, and a single dual-slot graphics card.
Whether you choose to liquid cool or not, the H210i supports up to two 120/140mm fans at the front, a 120/140mm fan at the rear, and another 120/140mm fan at the top. Thanks to its tempered-glass side panel, you can show off your hardware along with any custom LED lighting. This “i” version of the H210 case includes NZXT’s CAM-powered Smart Device, which is a fan and RGB LED lighting control unit, and an integrated addressable LED strip.back to menu ↑
2.Thermaltake Core P1
- 5 millimeter thick tinted tempered glass
- Aio/LCS cooling support 120/240 millimeter
- Ultimate GPU presentation: showcase your graphics card for all to see with vertical mounting (Mini Riser cable included)
- 3 Way Placement Layout options: Designed for wall mount, horizontal or Vertical layouts
Thermaltake expands its Core P Series by adding the Core P1 TG Mini ITX wall-mount, tempered-glass chassis to the lineup. The Core P1 TG Mini ITX boasts open frame panel design with a 5mm thick tempered glass panel to protect the components and allows users to show off the hardware inside.
It also supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions, and has the flexibility of building horizontal/vertical system by its multiple placement design. The Core P1 TG Mini ITX makes a stunning display for high-end enthusiast builds without sacrificing performance and taking up too much desk space.back to menu ↑
- Unique vertical chassis design with an ultra-small footprint for space saving and easy access to I/O ports.
- Supports high-end GPUs with up to 2.9 slot coolers for powerful gaming systems
- Premium build quality and performance with breathable fabric side panels and anodized aluminum front and rear.
- High airflow grill in the top, bottom, rear and fabric side panels of the chassis for plenty of airflow options.
- Integrated D-RGB Lighting with built-in stylish lighting patterns that can be expanded and synchronized with Phanteks D-RGB products and/or compatible motherboards.
I’ve been on the verge of purchasing Phanteks’ Evolv Shift ITX chassis a handful of times throughout the years, but I never did. Why? Because I didn’t ‘need’ another chassis.
If you’ve ever felt this way about a case, welcome to my life. Of course, when Phanteks told me roughly half a year ago that a version 2 was on its way, it got me all giddy, but then like so many other things in 2020, it got delayed and delayed and … you get the idea.
But now the new Evolv Shift is here, and I’m telling you, the wait was worth it for one simple reason: It appears Phanteks waited out the release of the newest GPUs to make sure they all fit in here.back to menu ↑
4.InWin A1 Plus Black Mini-ITX T
- Personalize your rig with addressable RGB modes! The A1 Plus features a tinted transparent stand and the addressable RGB lights Pierce through to create an awesome lighting experience.
- The A1 Plus comes with two complementary Sirius loop ASL120 fans. The matte black structure is fitted with dual radiant addressable RGB loops. The circular RGB Outline is presented on both sides of the fan So lighting is present no matter the fan placement.
- The PSU is prebuilt within the A1 Plus with the cables already managed and is accommodated with two GPU connectors (PCI-E 6 + 2-pin) for high-end graphics cards. Power Supply Compatibility - InWin 650W PSU Included. AC Input/Efficient - AC input: 100-240V / 80 PLUS Gold
- The A1 Plus's convenient wireless charging Station is now WPC Qi 1.2 Certified. It NOW emits 10W of power to strengthen the charging capacity to Qi enabled mobile devices and gaming mice.
- The square structure provides a hassle-free installation, and the capacity to house powerful hardware in its Mini-ITX form. The A1 Plus supports a CPU heatsink height up to 160mm and accommodates up to 320mm length Graphics cards.
I’ve always been a fan of mini-ITX cases. I just love the idea of building a system that small which can also be pretty powerful as well. When In Win first introduced the A1 I immediately fell in love with it. Unfortunately I was not able to take a look at the original A1, but In Win has recently released the A1 Plus, which bring some minor upgrades with it.
The A1 Plus has all of the right lines, RGB lighting, a 650W power supply, and even wireless charging for your mobile device! But can something this small actually work? Is the case arranged for good airflow and cable management? Read on as we find out!back to menu ↑
5.Cooler Master NR200
- Vented Panel: The NR200 is flanked with five ventilated steel panels for unrestricted airflow.
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential: Holds up to 7 fans. 5 sides of open ventilation. Fits CPU coolers up to 155mm tall or up to 280mm long radiators.
- Full-size GPU Compatible: Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm. Vertical mounting is optional.
- 360 Degree Accessibility: Every panel and frame part can be dismantled to allow advanced disassembly and 360 degrees of access to work on components.
- High-quality Materials: Thick, powder coated SGCC steel lasts the life time of the chassis and resists marring from transport or handling.
- Custom Cooling Support: Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful, custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
- Easy, Tool-free access: All external panels, including the tempered glass and top-mounted fans, are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
The Cooler Master NR200 houses big features in a small size, and I feel like that’s an understatement. This case surprised me in so many ways, because Cooler Master in the past has been quite disappointing. However, with the NR200 and the NR200P I feel like nothing is really missing, and they have really nailed the design, the price point, and the feature set.
With this new release they have created some serious competition for the Ncase M1 and the entire experience here has been almost flawless.back to menu ↑
Best Mini Itx Cases – A good mini-ITX gaming case will have plenty of room for your components, come in a lightweight package, have plenty of options to make cable management easier, and have good ventilation to make up for its compact interior.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at a handful of the best mini-ITX cases currently available. We’ve broken this guide down into three sections based on price (mini-ITX cases under $200, under $100, and under $50) to help you find the right option for your budget. If you don’t want to go quite as small as a mini-ITX case, you can also check out our selections for the best micro-ATX cases as well.