Best Pc Cases for 240mm Radiator – The best PC case offers a jumping-off point for your dream gaming PC build but can also be the finishing touch that makes your machine stand out from the rest. You have a wide selection to choose from, too. Some of us like to go big and flashy, while others prefer a more minimalist approach. And of course, you can buy a prebuilt gaming PC if you want, but most people will tell you it’s not the same as putting your own blood, sweat, and tears into a PC case that reflects your truest self.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.DEEPCOOL MATREXX 50 AT
- Full-size Tempered glass Side panel and front panel
- Two large areas of air-intake on both sides of the front panel to ensure extreme cooling.
As a mid-tower case, the Matrexx 50 is endowed with abundant space that supports up to an E-ATX motherboard. With two large air intakes and an air exhaust, optimized airflow is guaranteed to keep your components cool. The Matrexx 50 provides you with great building and user experiences.
Optimized airflow is guaranteed with two large air intakes in two sides of the front panel, and an air exhaust in the back and on top, keeping your components cool.back to menu ↑
2.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-B1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
The current trend of RGB lighting and tempered glass panels makes it obvious that many people like to showcase their system builds. NZXT’s H510 Elite is just that, a show case (pardon the pun) that puts your system on display and includes everything an enthusiast could ask for.
But, (UK price as yet unknown), the H510 Elite faces stiff competition, especially from the company’s own H510 and H510i chassis. Those bringing your RGB fans over from a previous build could save as much as one hundred dollars by opting for the H510 or H510i.back to menu ↑
3.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.
Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.back to menu ↑
4.Corsair CARBIDE 275R
- Beautiful tempered glass side panel shows off your system in style
- Clean and minimalist styling with soft accent lighting
If you’re a PC builder, you’ve likely seen the Corsair Carbide series before, as well as PC-case designs inspired by it. A new addition to this budget-friendly line, the Carbide 275R tempered-glass chassis features a clean, minimalist design with a builder-friendly internal layout.
If Corsair’s recently launched Obsidian 550D premium chassis is a bit too extravagant for you, the compact mid-tower Carbide 275R may be just what you are looking for. The first thing you will notice about the Corsair Carbide 275R is the chassis’ overall basic-black demeanor.back to menu ↑
- Strongly enhanced airflow Design. Front I/O support (USB 3. 1 Type-C, 2x USB 3. 0, mic, headphone, LED control
- Clean interior design. Cable management 2. 0 (cable door covers). smart space utilization for ultimate flexibility
Add to that an absolutely brilliant, vibrant, and lavish RGB implementation with two fans, an LED strip and a genuinely effective controller. My day has been made, and if you’re in the market for a case for a budget-oriented system but still want it to look good, this case is for you.
Of course, clear shortcuts have been taken to bring this kind of feature set to the table at this price. The sheet metal is quite thin, the paint job on the interior doesn’t ooze quality like more expensive cases, and the case doesn’t even include basic essentials such as a power LED, HDD LED, or a reset switch. There’s no USB Type-C to be found here, either.back to menu ↑
Best Pc Cases for 240mm Radiator – PC cases come in many shapes and sizes. They will house your PC’s components big and small. Not only do you get far more for your money nowadays, including RGB lighting and even built-in fan controllers, but most modern cases make it a cinch to put together. With enough elbow grease, you’ll end up with an awesome gaming PC you can show off to the world.