Best Pc Cases for Cable Management – This article includes those cases only that after deep R&D has been selected as the Best Case for Cable Management. However, if we get to know about some other cases that offer such an excellent feature in terms of cable management, they will be added to this article. According to us, until now the NZXT H700i is the best in class for Cable Management. If you guys think we overlooked some case, feel free to suggest us.
1.CORSAIR CRYSTAL 280X RGB
- Massive cooling potential with room for up to six 120mm cooling fans, or a 240mm radiator in the top, 240mm radiator in the front, and 240mm radiator in the bottom
- Two included CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans boast a total of 32 individually customizable LEDs, controlled by an included Lighting Node PRO digital RGB lighting controller and CORSAIR iCUE software to deliver a symphony of color
- Three stunning tempered glass panels put your system on display like no other Micro-ATX case
- A dual-chamber layout highlights your PC's core components, whilst tidying cables, drives and the PSU into a dedicated rear chamber
- Dedicated storage compartment for up to two 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives keeps your system clean without sacrificing storage capacity
Let’s face it, not everyone needs a case the size of a toaster or as big as a barn. Sometimes you just need something in-between that has enough room for some high-end hardware without a bunch of wasted space. Corsair has just such a chassis in the Crystal Series 280X RGB.
The Corsair Crystal Series 280X RGB is a great case that can easily accommodate builds from mild to wild and looks like a million bucks doing so. The case’s main drawback is a price that’s higher than its direct competitors. If you don’t mind paying the premium, the Crystal Series 280X offers quiet performance, great looks and adequate ventilation.
2.Phanteks Enthoo Pro
- Enthoo Pro includes 1 x 200mm fan in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks' new redesigned and better performing SP series fans. Budget friendly case. 2 x USB 3.0, USB-C GEN 2, Mic, Headphone Front Port
- Appearance: Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance; Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD
- Cooling: Extreme cooling capacity; 2 included Phanteks' premium fans ; The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 diff installation areas for radiators vary from single to triple (120mm & 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations; Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems.Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis' rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed. Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Dimension:235 mm x 535 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
- Removable dust filters for easy maintenance. Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- split-window design (PH-ES614P) and PSU cover
Phanteks made a successful entry into the case market with the Enthoo Primo that we reviewed a year and a half ago. The Enthoo Primo was an excellent high-end case, although it came with a very hefty price tag. After their first successful attempt the company released a few more designs aiming to move a greater number of customers. All of the cases share the same series name “Enthoo” – not an actual word or name in any language based on the Latin alphabet but actually half the pronunciation of the word “enthusiast” (en-thoo-zee-ast).
Today we are going to have a thorough look at their currently most popular case, the Enthoo Pro. The Enthoo Pro is a case designed for maximum cooling and versatility but retails for $90 (solid side panel) / $100 (window side panel), less than half the retail price of the Primo.
3.MSI MPG Series
- Fans Included: Equipped with three regular 120mm fans, one ARGB 120mm fan, and a 1 to 8 ARGB LED Hub, your options for customization are limitless
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: A 4mm tempered glass side panel lets you show off everything you have in your system.
- 3D Printed Customization: The top and bottom of the front panel is completely customizable with 3D printed parts.
- 420mm Bracket for AIO Liquid Cooling: A large bracket ensures any size AIO will fit to allow for maximum cooling.
MSI has done a great job with ensuring good paint coverage, no sharp edges and screws and fasteners that go in easily. I did appreciate that the rear fan ARGB and power cables are wrapped up in velcro tape to keep things tidy.
The only downside to the case is that both side panels are held in place by the top panel clamping down on them. That means the rear panel will likely fall off every time you remove the top panel to then remove the front panel in order to access the insides. This aspect of the design made final assembly a headache – trying to hold and align both side panels while fixing the top panel in place and getting a screw in was a tiresome pain.
But a big plus goes to the front I/O ports. You get a pair of USB 3.2 and a Type C, as well as audio plus mic, and a single button that cycles the ARGB colours – fantastic for those with simple RGB tastes that couldn’t be arsed installing an app for that purpose.
4.MUSETEX Mesh ATX
MUSETEX TW8-S6 6 ARGB 120mm Fan and Networked USB 3.0 x 2 ATX Tower Cha Gaming Computer Case, Windows Gaming Tempered Glass Board Case, Desktop Computer Case
The 6-color RGB fan is divided into two independent lights for nearly unlimited customization options.With the glass panel, you can showcase the brilliant RGB lighting. The glass panel provides excellent RGB lighting. Grid design makes the whole look neat and clean.
5.Cooler Master MasterBox Pro
- Flexible mounting: Easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray and on the back with the SSD bracket
- Rib fans 3, 120 millimeter RGB: fans are pre-installed behind the front panel to create an amazing lighting effect
- 1 to 3 splitter cable for RGB LED fans: The RGB connector splitter and 4 pin Male to Male adapters are included
- Compact cooling: with the included bracket, the case supports up to 3, 120 millimeter front fans, 1 120 millimeter rear fan, and up to 360 millimeter front radiator for liquid cooling
- 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel: Once you finished your build it's time to show off your creation in style through the 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel
Offering both value and quality Cooler Master is known for exceptional hardware at a more than fair price. We are taking a look at one of their Mid-Tower chassis today, the MasterBox Pro 5 RGB with 3 RGB fans preinstalled; Cooler Master went with the 3 fans behind the black mirrored front to stash the fans behind. The front is easily removable and this puppy is so versatile you can go any build direction you want.
It will take a 120mm, 240mm, 280mm, and 360mm radiator water cooling setup you can gaze at through a 4mm tempered glass side. Wiring this thing has more well planned pigeon holes that we even care to count. We would run a wire to the area where it needed to be and exactly at that spot was a pigeonhole that perfectly fit the connector we needed to run.
Best Pc Cases for Cable Management – You want to build a gaming PC you’re actually proud of – which means you can’t have your cables in a big jumbled mess.
That’s why I’ve created this guide. The first case I ever bought had terrible cable management, and I want to help you avoid the same mistake.
Today, we’re taking a look at three of the best pc cases for cable management on the market today.