Best Pc Cases for Corsair h100i – After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 41,757 customer satisfaction about Best Case For Corsair H100i, we have come up with the top 10 products you may be interested in Best Case For Corsair H100i.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
The NZXT range is by far one of my all-time favourites. They’ve always put themselves at the cutting edge of the PC case market. From the old school Phantom series that every high-end PC gamer had to have ten years ago. Now, we’re up to the H-series, which feature ultra-clean lines, integrated smart-features, modular hardware, and a range of designs giving you a choice of colours, as well as a choice of a standard, smart or elite variants.
There’s the NZXT H510, which for lack of a better word is the base model. However, it’s still very much a premium case in its own right. Then you also have the H510i which comes with their smart fan control system built-in. Above that, you have the H510 Elite. This is the smart version of the case but comes with more tempered glass and RGB. Which one is right for you? That’s for your eyes and your wallet to decide. However, the core design and features of all three models remain the same. The H510 is available in matte white, matte black and matte black/red; we have the white version in for review today.back to menu ↑
- 【Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
MUSETEX TW8-S6 6 ARGB 120mm Fan and Networked USB 3.0 x 2 ATX Tower Cha Gaming Computer Case, Windows Gaming Tempered Glass Board Case, Desktop Computer Case
The 6-color RGB fan is divided into two independent lights for nearly unlimited customization options. With the glass panel, you can showcase the brilliant RGB lighting.The glass panel provides excellent RGB lighting.back to menu ↑
3.Corsair Hydro Series H60
- Product 1: Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Product 1: 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
These days you can pick a hundred different heatpipe based coolers, where many are shaped, formed and priced the same. The better heatpipebased coolers are good though. Next in line are LCS systems (liquid cooling), the entry-level products are affordable, easy to install pre-fab liquid cooling kits. We’ve seen and tested many of them as Corsair, Asetek, CoolIT, NZXT, Cooler Master and so on, all have interesting kits.
The bigger problem is cooling performance. The gear behind these kits are good yet the performance is often battling a small included 120mm radiator with thin tubing and lacking coolant levels due to missing reservoirs. To compensate FAN RPM goes up making a good looking product noisy again. With that in mind, Corsair started to develop a new H series (for Hydro) coolers.
The product we test in specific is the Corsair 2018 model H60. It is an updated design based on the previous model, yet with a new cooling block and regulated control for pump and fans. The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low-noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head.back to menu ↑
4.Phanteks Eclipse P300A
- Ultra-fine Performance Mesh front panel for the best optimal cooling performance; Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Spacious open interior: supports ATX motherboards, 280mm radiator in front, supports a vertical GPU bracket (optional PH-VGPUKT_0), and full-size power supplies
This new front facade should do the case some favors in terms of temperatures, but the chassis only comes with one fan included, and that isn’t much.
But the basic setup also means the price is low; you can buy yourself the Phanteks P300A for just $60, which might just make you forgive it for its lack of included extras. At this price, the company is targeting the entry-level builder who wants an ATX chassis that cools well and isn’t overly designed or flashy.
There’s a lot to like here, but will the P300A make it to our best PC cases list? First, let’s take a close look at the Eclipse P300A’s specs.back to menu ↑
5.KEDIERS Computer Case ATX
- [Powerful cooling system]-- KEDIERS gaming computer case is pre-installed with 7 RGB dual light ring LED fans: 3 x front, 2 x top,2 x side; The open design can keep the GPU continuously low，making your computer run more smoothly.
- [2 tempered glass panels]-- KEDIERS 570 gaming case is equipped with 2 * 4mm thick translucent tempered glass, which can clearly see the RGB lighting, which can protect and display all the components in the building, and bring better to players Game experience.
KEDIERS 7 PCS RGB-Fan ATX Mid-Tower PC-Gaming-Case Open Computer Tower-Case-USB3.0 Remote Control-2 Glass Cooling System-Airflow Management-Cable (7 RGB Fans, Red)
ATX motherboard, 240 heat sink, 330 cups, electric light strips, power supply, 7 RGB fans, 2 SSDs, 1 hard disk, 4 memory cards. The computer case contains two brackets and a storage box (both are removable).Convenient back wire hole (with pressure relief)back to menu ↑
Best Pc Cases for Corsair h100i – We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see above .