Best Pc Cases for Dusty Environment – If you are looking to purchase a PC case for a computer that will be used in a dusty environment, there are a few things you may want to consider before you pull the trigger. While most cases don’t need maintenance or this much care, these will.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Fractal Design Define R5
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Newly, configured front door with dual side mounting to better fir your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5" or 2.5" drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
Having reviewed most past Define R-Series cases, it is only natural that we take a look at the latest and greatest in this family of enclosures. The Define R5 is a much needed update to the line and is available in 3 colors, each with or without a window. Before we dive into this review, here is what Fractal Design has to say about their case:
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.back to menu ↑
2.Lian Li PC-O11DW 011
- Country of origin : China
- Front: Tempered Glass+Aluminum
- Side: Tempered Glass
- M/B Type: EATX, ATX, MicroATX
The fact that this chassis is equipped with a full-cover tempered glass side panel isn’t anything special, many cases these days have one or more glass panels. But It’s the rather ingenious way the tempered glass panels are attached to the case that make this chassis stand out.
The tempered glass panels can only be detached once the top panel has been removed. This clever design minimizes the possibility of dropping a glass panel during installation or maintenance, and the lack of traditional thumbscrew fasteners gives the PC-O11 Dynamic a sleek and stylish look.back to menu ↑
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Vertical GPU Mount, Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, and upgraded Smart Device V2
- SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- VERTICAL GPU MOUNTING: Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically *PCIe riser card not included
- ENHANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- SPECS: Max GPU Clearance: 413mm, Radiaor Support - Front: 360mm, Top: 360mm, Rear: 140mm
The NZXT H710i ($169.99) ATX PC case sits close to the top of NZXT’s product lineup, and for good reason: It’s big, it’s bold, and it hides a bunch of cool, premium stuff under the hood and behind its panels. It delivers notable improvements over the company’s well-received H510i case, and it’s worth looking at if you are a fan of the distinctive clean-design, futuristic-looking chassis ethos that NZXT is known for.
(But you should also be looking for lots of space for big motherboards and serious cooling; it’s no compact box.) Given that this is a premium chassis, we’d like to see a few additions to the port loadout and some polish on a couple of items, but the H710i is solid for aesthetes, performance hounds, and serious tweakers looking to do liquid cooling with a multi-fan radiator, or heavy-duty air cooling.back to menu ↑
- 【Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
- 【More Space】MUSETEX G05 series has 2pcs 4mm-thick tempered glass full-view side panels. The internal space is wide and easy to install 3 x 2.5" SSD ；2 x 3.5" HDD；ATX/Micro ATX/ITX motherboard; 120mm water cooling; maximum length 380mm GPU; maximum length 160mm CPU air cooling; maximum length 245mmPSU (removable hard disk holders can be realized)
- 【Dust-proof Design】The case is equipped with a 2pcs dust filter, and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case; the other is a PSU dust filter easy to install and cleaning on the bottom.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】Musetex mid-tower ATX PC case designed with 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 2 x USB 2.0 Port, 1 x HD Audio, LED Button, Power, Reset. Our USB cable is shielded wire so that you can transmit data without interference.
Musetex is rated an average of 4.61 stars by more than three hundred customers on Amazon, which means that the majority of shoppers are satisfied with their purchases.
They mainly sell electronics products under the brand of MUSETEX. At present, they offer eleven products for sale, some with Prime shipping available. The average price of all the products in Musetex is roughly $82.
In our ranking for Amazon sellers, they are ranked 24666th this month. However a month ago they were ranked 21351st. The ranking of the list is based on the number of feedbacks received over the past year, while taking into account the reduction of negative ratings.back to menu ↑
5.Corsair CARBIDE 275R
- Beautiful tempered glass side panel shows off your system in style
- Clean and minimalist styling with soft accent lighting
- Builder-friendly with simple and intuitive internal layout
- Versatile cooling options with space for multiple radiator configurations
- Rugged-construction steel drive trays provide expansive storage space
If Corsair’s recently launched Obsidian 550D premium chassis is a bit too extravagant for you, the compact mid-tower Carbide 275R may be just what you are looking for.
The first thing you will notice about the Corsair Carbide 275R is the chassis’ overall basic-black demeanor. If you were to place it next to other mid-tower chassis with a tempered-glass side panel such as the Riotoro CR500, the Fractal Design Define R6, and the Antec P110 Luce, you would be hard-pressed to tell them apart. But, before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s look at this chassis’ tech specs.back to menu ↑
Best Pc Cases for Dusty Environment – If you live in a dusty environment, you need to find a dust proof PC case. This will protect the sensitive pieces of the computer that need to function properly. Most importantly, they need to keep the fans free of dust so that they are able to move and keep the heat moving out of the case.