Best Pc Cases Under 100 – This means that you’ll receive all the advantages of the most costly options at a way lesser price; therefore, they are worth every penny.
Would you like to know how we picked these, which models we chose, and how to find the perfect one? Then look through this guide to find out!
Well If you want to build budget friendly gaming pc and then check out best gaming pc cases under 100 USD budget range.
1.MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB
Pros & Cons
- 6 ARGB Fans - The MUSETEX S6-B PC Case comes pre-installed with 6 ARGB fans, more fans than most pc cases, providing better cooling performance and cooler colors. The more powerful ARGB comes in 16.8M colours and is motherboard SYNC with the MUSETEX dedicated ARGB control board pre-installed in the case. More color and fun can be to play with than normal RGB!
- Brilliant Customizable Lighting - Addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with 2 methods. 1.LED Button Control: 19 lighting modes for LED button on the I/O panel; 2.Motherboard Control: Only when the 5V3PIN cable on the control board is connected to the motherboard can the ARGB light synchronization be realized. (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control, Button control is recommended.)
- Well-engineered Airflow - MUSETEX Gaming PC Case S6-B are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to achieve better cooling performance than ordinary PC case.
- Show Off Your Lights - S6-B with stylish tempered glass design showcases your PC components and ARGB lighting. The side and front high transparent glass will help you build the coolest computer chassis.
- Powerful I/O panel - This atx computer case has 1 USB 3.0 high-speed port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, HD audio and microphone ports. Dedicated LED buttons can be used to control 19 lighting modes for ARGB fans.
- Support 240mm Water Radiator - The top of S6-B supports 240mm water radiator to satisfy more pc gamers (This may affect the installation of memory with heatspreader). After installing the radiator, the 2 pre-installed ARGB fans on the top can be installed on the top of the power compartment. Meanwhile, the control board reserves 2 additional 5V 3PIN interfaces that can be connected to your radiator. Even more amazing is that the lights of different components such as fans and radiator are sync.
- The Coolest PC Case -- MUSETEX S6-B has 2 tempered glass fronts and sides, 6 ARGB fans with 19 light modes, which can feel free to customize colors according to your liking, and the mid-tower case can accommodate different players' components needs.
MUSETEX TW8-S6 6 ARGB 120mm Fan and Networked USB 3.0 x 2 ATX Tower Cha Gaming Computer Case, Windows Gaming Tempered Glass Board Case, Desktop Computer Case
The 6-color RGB fan is divided into two independent lights for nearly unlimited customization options.
With the glass panel, you can showcase the brilliant RGB lighting.The glass panel provides excellent RGB lighting. Grid design makes the whole look neat and clean.
2.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
Pros & Cons
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
The NZXT range is by far one of my all-time favourites. They’ve always put themselves at the cutting edge of the PC case market. From the old school Phantom series that every high-end PC gamer had to have ten years ago. Now, we’re up to the H-series, which feature ultra-clean lines, integrated smart-features, modular hardware, and a range of designs giving you a choice of colours, as well as a choice of a standard, smart or elite variants.
Which one is right for you? That’s for your eyes and your wallet to decide. However, the core design and features of all three models remain the same. The H510 is available in matte white, matte black and matte black/red; we have the white version in for review today.
3.Corsair 4000D Airflow
Pros & Cons
- Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, the 4000D is a fitting choice for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Put modern connections within easy reach with a front I/O panel including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
The new Corsair Obsidian 4000 series cases look remarkably like 350D and 450D siblings from 6 to 7 years ago, and that’s a good thing. Sometimes I like taking a step into the past, and these were hugely popular cases at the time. I know lots of people that had them – for good reason. Of course, by today’s standards they’re outdated (and end of life), so it’s nice to see Corsair drop what seems to be a series of successors.
The Corsair 4000D Airflow is part of the brand’s new case line-up with two general variants. On one hand, there is the RGB-less 4000D with a solid front, and on the other, we have the Airflow option with a vented front panel. Additionally, there is the third option with a tempered front glass panel and three SP RGB Elite fans. This latter variant, called the iCUE 4000X RGB, comes in either black or white and includes Corsair’s iCUE controller, and thus the ability to adjust lighting and fan speed via software inside the OS.
Pros & Cons
- The Coolest RGB LED Effect for Gaming Computer: The RGB gaming pc case with tempered glass demostrates the extraordinary RGB LED lighting effect with a remote controller. It allows user to adjust the RGB effects as solid LED color and Pre-programmed color modes (Rainbow, Gradient, Blade and Breath.) to show off your case.
- Tempered Glass Design to Show Gaming Desktop: The gaming case with tempered glass is surrounded with 3 sides of tempered glass to display your gaming computer desktop. ROSEWILL CULLINAN MX is a high quality tempered glass mid tower ATX computer case which is surrouned from the front and 2 sides. That makes ROSEWILL CULLINAN MX an elegant and misterous computer gaming case.
- Optimized Ventilation & Generous Expansion: With 4x pre-installed fans, including three 120 mm blue LED case fans in the front and one 120mm fan at the rear offers excellent airflow makes it an outstanding ATX gaming case. Gamers are also allowed to install up to 170mm CPU Cooler and 360 mm Water-cooling Radiator in the front, 280 mm Liquid-cooling Radiator on top.
- Quite Operation & Top-Mounted Multiple I/O Ports: With the 5mm tempered glasses all around and quiet operated fans, this gorgeous computer case aims to provide the quiest level of computer system for its users. Also the top-mounted I/O ports offer the excellent convenience for gamers.
- Huge Space & Excellent Cable Management: The RGB ATX mid tower computer case supports up to 3 x 120 mm Fan/ 360 mm water-cooling radiator in the Front, 2 x 140 mm fan/ 280 mm liquid-cooling radiator on top, 1 x 120 mm case fan at the rear, 3 x 80 mm fan on the PSU shroud.
For those who are not aware of how Rosewill came to be, let us lay down the ground work for you to wrap your head around. Newegg has seen many products on their shelves, and any smart company can see what products make money, and why not try for a piece of that pie, rather than getting a small percentage of each product sold. That led to the development of their in-house company Rosewill.
Over the years, we have seen a pattern of taking some of the better products on the market and making them their own. Some of these products are direct copies without any changes other than names, while others do offer some minor changes in features, but at the heart of it all, these are cloned products. The primary goal with Rosewill, at least from what we were told long ago, is that while these may be copies of someone else’s ideas, the previous trend is to try to offer said products with less cost involved as well.
5.Montech Fighter 500
Pros & Cons
- Full View Glass Side Panel - The large sized Glass Side Panel, allows for a full view of your PC setup and glorious chromatic lighting effects.
- Fine Metal Mesh Front - Large area front mesh with LED Rainbow fans allow maximum airflow and with the bottom mesh providing cooling for your power supply keeping everything stable.
- Unique Design with M Modeling Architecture - Front panel is not only designed with our logo of Montech, but also combined the top triangle with bottom triangle. This design makes this panel be unique.
- Dazzling Rainbow Fans - Four pre-installed dazzling LED Rainbow fans, for a glorious color space and lighting effects. Pre-installed 4 dazzling rainbow fans create gorgeous color space.
- Excellent Dust Resistance - Magnetic top vent screen provides excellent dust resistance and is easy to unmount.
The extra large glass wall allows you to fully see your computer settings and achieve excellent color lighting effects.
Slim Metal Front Grille – The large front grille with rainbow LED fan allows the bottom grille to get maximum airflow, keeps your power supply cool and keeps everything stable.
Unique design with M modeling engineering – the front panel is not only designed with our Monteech logo, but also incorporated with upper and lower triangles. This design makes the painting unique.
Best Pc Cases Under 100 – Indeed, one of the most challenging items to pick when building a new and reasonably priced PC may be the case. There are so many options to consider that finding the ideal one may be impossible for the noninvasive user.
Luckily for you, we know how to find the best PC cases under $100. Consequently, you can build a good desktop for a low price.