Best Pc Cases Under 50 – Fortunately, though, spending less on your case doesn’t mean you can’t get a nice-looking chassis that has decent airflow. In fact, there are quite a few different cheap PC cases that will give you enough room to house just about any single GPU setup and there are plenty of nice-looking options as well. And, in this guide, we’re going to take a look at seven of the best budget PC cases under $50.
1.Cooler Master MasterBox Q300
Pros & Cons
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: Vertical or horizontal
- Edge to edge acrylic transparent side panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: Can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front magnetic design dust filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, CPU Cooler: 159mm/6.2", GPU 360mm, Radiator Support Front: 120mm/240mm, Rear: 120mm
Back in the day case styles were fairly bland. Cases were not much more than a metal box stuffed with computer parts, and your style choices were limited to pretty much one. It was that way for years. Of course now things are very different. Case designs are all over the map.
Even the most basic case of today is light years ahead of where we were 20 years ago. Today from Cooler Master we have two mini tower cases that are a perfect fit for a mini-ITX or micro-ATX build. And with the Q300L and Q300P, Cooler Master proves that some nice features can be packed into a small space.
2.AeroCool Cylon RGB
Pros & Cons
- Full Acrylic Side Window RGB ready Mid Tower case. Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel. 6 RGB flow lighting modes. 7 solid color modes
- Supports liquid cooling: 240mm radiator in the front panel. Supports air cooling: 120mm fan on top to enhance cooling performance. Supports high-end graphics cards up to 371mm
- Supports VGA fan bracket design: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA. Supports SD or microSD memory card. Dual chamber design for improved ventilation
- Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning. Steel Thickness: 0.5mm. Motherboards: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX. Liquid Cooling: Front: 240mm Radiator (Optional)
The chassis as you see from the specs list we ‘borrowed’ from Aerocools website shows the Cylon comes in as a reported mid-tower. Measuring in at 198mm Wide by 459mm height and 413mm deep. The 459mm height puts us just above what has traditionally accepted a mid-tower sizing for height.
Also listed, is the motherboard support which is mITX, mATX and up to full ATX. Drive fitments are reported as five total with three 2.5″ dedicated mounts and two 3.5″ trays which can also mount 2.5″ drives as well. The power supply is full ATX models fitting up to 180mm as listed, which means our standard 160mm unit should fit without issues.
3.EVGA 750 N1
Pros & Cons
- Product 1: EVGA 750W N1 Series
- Product 1: Fan Size/ Bearing: 120 millimeter Sleeve bearing ; quiet and intelligent auto fan for near silent operation
- Product 1: Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- Product 1: 2 year Warranty & EVGA 24/7 technical support
- Product 2: Full Acrylic Side Window RGB ready Mid Tower case. Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel. 6 RGB flow lighting modes. 7 solid color modes.
- Product 2: Supports liquid cooling: 240mm radiator in the front panel. Supports air cooling: 120mm fan on top to enhance cooling performance. Supports high-end graphics cards up to 371mm.
- Product 2: Supports VGA fan bracket design: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA. Supports SD or micro SD memory card. Dual chamber design for improved ventilation.
- Product 2: Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning. Steel Thickness: 0.5mm. Motherboards: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX. Liquid Cooling: Front: 240mm Radiator (Optional).
The EVGA 650 N1 is a low-end PSU with low overall performance, low efficiency, noisy operation, and low-end parts at its internals. It managed to deliver, though, full load at 36 degrees Celsius, and its transient response at 12V is satisfactory, while the hold-up time is longer than what the ATX spec requires.
Its build quality is low, and you should be careful not to overload its +12V rail since OCP is not correctly configured. This is definitely not stuff for our best PSU picks article, and you should get a Corsair CX650 or a CV650 instead. If you can pay more, you should also look at the Cooler Master MWE Bronze with similar capacity.
4.NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1
Pros & Cons
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
There’s the NZXT H510, which for lack of a better word is the base model. However, it’s still very much a premium case in its own right. Then you also have the H510i which comes with their smart fan control system built-in. Above that, you have the H510 Elite.
This is the smart version of the case but comes with more tempered glass and RGB. Which one is right for you? That’s for your eyes and your wallet to decide. However, the core design and features of all three models remain the same. The H510 is available in matte white, matte black and matte black/red; we have the white version in for review today.
5.Zalman T7 ATX
Pros & Cons
- Stylish Patterned Mesh Front Design, Smokey Acrylic Side Panel, The Smoky Acrylic Panel Features A Tuning Effect Of Pc Components. Stylish Patterned Mesh Front Provides Not Only Maximum Air Flow But, Sleek Exterior
- Optimized Cooling System: Up To Eight 120Mm Fan (2 Pre-Installed On The Front And Rear), Can Be Installed To Provide Excellent Airflow Keeping Your System Optimal Condition To Increase The Cooling Performance
- Motherboard Compatibility: Fits Atx, Matx, Mini-Itx Form Factors Of Motherboards With Cpu Fan(Cooler) In 160Mm In Height
- Excellent Expandability: T7 Provides Ample Space For Expandability And Convenient Installation With A Tool Free Design. It Supports 8X 120Mm Fans
The ZALMAN T7 is aimed at price-conscious users and, thanks to its pleasing wave design, scores with excellent airflow. A tinted side part made of 2.5 mm thick acrylic glass also contributes to this, which allows a stylish presentation of the built-in components and has a practical hinge suspension: to access the interior, the viewing window can remain on the housing, a simple one Unfolding is enough.
The T7 measures 438 x 202 x 340 mm (H x W x D), holds ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX mainboards, offers 7 slots for expansion cards and space for graphics cards up to 305 mm long, 160 mm high processor coolers and a 240mm radiator on the top. There are two additional slides for mounting hard drives or SSDs in 2.5-inch format on the back of the mainboard tray and in the interior in front of the mainboard.
Best Pc Cases Under 50 – And, for the most part, you can get adequate cooling and airflow out of a cheaper case. So, while certain cases might lure you in with their aesthetics, the reality is that you’re going to be able to build a more powerful system if you minimize the amount you spend on your case and allocate the savings to more important components (like your processor, graphics card, and RAM)