Best Tempered Glass Pc Cases – This isn’t my favorite case on this list, but I won’t say it’s not a good case, as structural design goes. My PC’s case, which I didn’t pick out, does resemble this one, though the manufacturers of mine went nuts with the lights, and this one actually knows that often, less is more.
I’m happy recommending this as a standard, very flexible gaming rig case that won’t break the bank.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 【Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
- 【More Space】MUSETEX G05 series has 2pcs 4mm-thick tempered glass full-view side panels. The internal space is wide and easy to install 3 x 2.5" SSD ；2 x 3.5" HDD；ATX/Micro ATX/ITX motherboard; 120mm water cooling; maximum length 380mm GPU; maximum length 160mm CPU air cooling; maximum length 245mmPSU (removable hard disk holders can be realized)
- 【Dust-proof Design】The case is equipped with a 2pcs dust filter, and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case; the other is a PSU dust filter easy to install and cleaning on the bottom.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】Musetex mid-tower ATX PC case designed with 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 2 x USB 2.0 Port, 1 x HD Audio, LED Button, Power, Reset. Our USB cable is shielded wire so that you can transmit data without interference.
MUSETEX TW8-S6 6 ARGB 120mm Fan and Networked USB 3.0 x 2 ATX Tower Cha Gaming Computer Case, Windows Gaming Tempered Glass Board Case, Desktop Computer Case
The 6-color RGB fan is divided into two independent lights for nearly unlimited customization options. With the glass panel, you can showcase the brilliant RGB lighting. The glass panel provides excellent RGB lighting. Grid design makes the whole look neat and clean.back to menu ↑
2.Corsair Crystal 570X RGB
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360 millimeter, 280 millimeter, 240 millimeter, and 120 millimeter radiators / Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management / Easy access high speed USB 3.0 front panel
- Bright white LED backlit CORSAIR logo on front panel and PSU cover (removable); Case Material :Steel
This Corsair 570X and 270R case review demonstrates thermal performance for both enclosures, including CPU, GPU, and case ambient thermals, and noise (dBA) testing versus nearby competitors. The S340 Elite, Rosewill Cullinan, and In Win 303 are included against the new Corsair products. We’re building-out this new test bench and still need to add the 400C, 600C, N450, and a few SilverStone/Be Quiet cases.
The 570X was preempted by Corsair’s 460X ($140)—yet another tempered glass and RGB enclosure—released just after PAX Prime. The 460X was preempted by the Computex announcement and later launch of the Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 and Rosewill Cullinan (which we reviewed here vs. the Anidees Crystal — the same case, both by OEM Jonsbo).
All of these cases use tempered glass. That’s the theme we predicted back in June, and it seems to have been dead-on. It’s all RGB, all glass, all day for 2016 case design. The previous trend was PSU shrouds, and we can’t say that wasn’t a welcomed change of pace for an industry that had otherwise stagnated. Cases are alive and well this year, it’s just a matter of figuring out whose alphabet soup of features is worthwhile and worth the spend.back to menu ↑
- Full Metal Body, Steel Exterior and Tempered Glass Side Panel. Clean interior –PSU Cover & HDDs. 10 color RGB downlight + RGB power light with on/off switch. 300mm RGB LED strip included
- Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filters. Innovative Modular HDD System (requires PH-HDDKT_02). 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included. Long GPU (supports up to 15.2in)
- Full Size PSU support. Removable HDD cage for installation of long PSU's (>270mm)/water-pump.
- Hidden Front I/O (2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset). Clean cable management using Phanteks' preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties.
- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU/GPU. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in front. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in rear. Supports water-cooling radiators (up to 360).
Add to that an absolutely brilliant, vibrant, and lavish RGB implementation with two fans, an LED strip and a genuinely effective controller. My day has been made, and if you’re in the market for a case for a budget-oriented system but still want it to look good, this case is for you.
Of course, clear shortcuts have been taken to bring this kind of feature set to the table at this price. The sheet metal is quite thin, the paint job on the interior doesn’t ooze quality like more expensive cases, and the case doesn’t even include basic essentials such as a power LED, HDD LED, or a reset switch. There’s no USB Type-C to be found here, either.back to menu ↑
4.Cougar MX330-G MX330
- MX330-G Features a tempered glass transparent window that will allow you to see all your components in action and enjoy any lighting you decide to include in your build.
- 7 PCI Slots and support for up to 350mm Long Graphics cards allow you to install all the horsepower you need to run. 4K/60Fps games and even more.
- Strong cooling: want to cool all those powerful components? No problem. You can install up to five fans and a 240mm water cooling radiator to protect your investment from the threat of overheating.
- Minimalist beauty: the covers for the PSU and the 3.5’’ Drive bay allow you to hide the cables behind them, improving the internal airflow and giving you an unobstructed view of your components.
- Easily detachable and cleanable dust filters behind the front, top and bottom covers will further help keep your computer clean and gorgeous!
For computer enthusiasts, a high-performance computer case is a plus. Contrary to popular belief, a computer case is not just a mere storage box. There is a lot more to it than that. A computer case is an efficient way of building your PC into your biggest desire.
For gamers, your computer case speaks a lot about you as a person. Remember, it is the first part of the PC people see which means that it reflects on you as a person, your capabilities and your taste. There are several computer cases in the market due to their high demand.
Among the different options in the market, we have the MX330-G Air computer case, which trust me, is one of the best cases you will ever come across. It is loaded with several useful features that we will look at in the course of our review.back to menu ↑
- 【UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN】The diamond-shaped mesh front panel and transparent tempered glass side panel make your case distinctive, and improve the airflow performance.
- 【6 ARGB FANS】Pre-installed 4pcs 120mm ARGB fans in the front and 2pcs fans in the rear, provide your case the excellent cooling, colorful lights and unlimited color transformation.
- 【CONTROLLER EQUIPPED】The controller can control 6pcs pre-installed fans. With 5V ARGB interface, it can be connected to the motherboard to synchronize light effects.
- 【SUPERIOR COOLING SOLUTION】The case supports up to 10pcs Fans at the same time, It also has room for up to 240mm/280mm water cooler on the top and 120mm water cooler on the rear. Provide the best airflow and keep your case cooling all the time.
- 【SUFFICIENT INTERNAL SPACE】Compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ATX motherboard, support Max CPU height of 165mm and GPU length of 350mm, it can install 3 SSD drive and 2 HDD for your computer.
Vetroo MESH6 mid-tower computer case, integrated ATX PC game box, 6pcs ARGB fans, pre-installed with diamond-shaped console, front grill and advanced cooling case with side airflow
The unique diamond-shaped mesh front and toughened glass side walls show the inside of the case in all directions, thus improving the ventilation performance.
4 ARGB 120mm pre-installed fans in the front and 2 fans in the back, giving your case excellent heat dissipation, color lighting and unlimited color conversion.back to menu ↑
Best Tempered Glass Pc Cases – If you don’t see an option that stands out to you below, you can check out our full guide on the best gaming PC cases currently available for more tempered glass options.
But, we have written overviews on a handful of tempered glass case options in this guide and, so, if you’re looking for a tempered glass PC case, one of the options below might just be what you’re looking for.