Best Power Supply for Gtx 1060 – There isn’t a mid-range RTX card yet, so the 6GB GTX 1060 is still one of the best graphics cards out there for budget builds. If you’re buying parts for a new PC or revamping an existing build, you can get a GTX 1060 and an EVGA 600W power supply for just $239.99 after a mail-in rebate (or $260 without the rebate).
The graphics card is an EVGA GTX 1060, with 6GB of GDDR5 memory and the company’s custom ACX 2.0 cooling system.
1.EVGA SuperNOVA 650
Pros & Cons
- 80 plus Gold certified, with 90% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese capacitors, LLC resonant circuit design plus DC-DC converter design to improve 3.3V./ 5V. Stability
- Double ball Bearing fan and EVGA eco mode for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
This is an interesting SFX PSU from EVGA, which partnered with FSP for the SuperNOVA 650 GM’s design. The platform offers high efficiency, great overall performance, and quiet operation under light and mid-range loads.
Its major competition is the similarly-priced Corsair SF600, which achieves higher performance but is limited to 50W-lower capacity. As a result, EVGA ends up with a winner on its hands.
2.Corsair RM Series
Pros & Cons
- 80-plus Gold certified: high efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
- Tuned for low noise operation: a 140mm rifle Bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to minimum, even at full load.
- 105°C-rated capacitors: industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability.
- Zero RPM fan mode: at low and medium loads The cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
The Corsair RM650 has high performance in almost all areas and it is dead silent. Its only major downside seems to be the small price difference with the RM650x, which has better capacitors and a higher quality fan. Nonetheless, the RM650 scores higher efficiency under super-light loads and it also supports Windows 10’s Modern Standby mode.
If the price difference with the RM650x is close to 20 dollars (16 pounds) then the RM650 is a good deal, but with only 10 dollars (8 pounds) difference it will be a tough sale.
3.3600W Mining Power Supply
Pros & Cons
- This is a professional power supply for mining.The rated power is 3600w; very silent run system Support 12 graphics cards.Support 12 Graphics Card , 570*12, 1060*12, 480*12, 380*12, 370*12, 380*12
- Conversion rates up to 95% or more ,more energy efficient! More environmentally friendly!Mainboard: 24Pin*1,CPU: 4+4Pin*1,GPU: 6+2Pin*24,SATA*12,IDE*6
- The smallest axis area, the largest fan area, with a special curved frame, to complete the best air circulation cooling system!2*colling fan
- This power supply is an active PFC circuit! The input voltage can be more energy efficient from 90V to 260V, More environmentally friendly!High reliability,Highly stable output voltage, better protects the product
- Your satisfaction is our aim. If there is any problem with the product, please feel free to contact us, we will solve the problem for you within 24 hours
There’s a lot of cool hardware on the cryptocurrency mining scene, and one of the latest toys seems to be this Chinese 3600W power supply (via Cybercat 2077) that has surfaced at Daraz, an online marketplace that has the unit available as a flash deal.
Fundamentally, the LX-3600W is a fusion of two power supplies that couldn’t have been possible without some engineering magic. The power supply measures 30 x 19 x 8cm (11.8 x 7.5 x 3.1 inches), so it’s doubtful that it’ll fit into a typical computer case. Since it’s a unit tailored to cryptocurrency mining addicts, the LX-3600W will likely find its way to a mining rack.
4.IBEST IMPETUS 1600W
Pros & Cons
- 1.This mining power supply can be a perfect tool for your Eth Coin rig. Rated power is 1600w. DC circuit design, stable voltage output.
- 2.80 PLUS Gold Certified PSU 150mm cooling Fan and Auto Fan Speed Control.150mm large fan design for optimal system cooling and maximizing performance. Compatible with quality, efficiency and stability balance, pursuing continuous real power output.
- 3.Interface: 1x 24PIN ; 1x 4+4PIN ; 12x 6+2PIN ; 7x SATA ; 2x 4PIN.It's better for Bitcoin GPU mining,100% Brand New and High quality - GPU:Support Up to 6 GPU(GPU is not included) ; Fit for Miner and other Server.This power supply is only suitable for 220V.
- 4.The fan of this power supply is equipped with a temperature protection system. When the external temperature is too low, the temperature protection system will start. When your installation is completed and the power is still very low, the fan of the power supply will not start. Please don't worry. It's not a quality problem and can be used safely
- 5.Specific designed for US voltage 110V，applicable to all types of mining miners (as S7,S9,L3+,D3) and Graphic PC
This modular mining power supply can be a perfect tool for your Eth Coin rig.Rated power is 1600w,the peak can up to 1800w..
The power supply rated output power 1600w,with two 8-centimeter double ball fan convection design and durable.With up to 87% conversion efficiency,high efficiency and energy saving.Widely used in variety of mines and high-power single 12V industrial equipment.
5.ROSEWILL Power Supply
Pros & Cons
Rosewill’s marketing policy is strongly based on the offering of low cost products, not differentiation. Despite their very large range of products, generally speaking, most of them are designed so as to compete in terms of value, with the company and the designers trying to outprice the competition, not outperform it.
Rosewill will commonly minimize investing on features they deem unnecessary, such as aesthetic improvements or innovative elements, trying to deliver products of similar quality and performance as the competition at a lower price. Today we will be having a look at the best PSU series Rosewill currently offers, the Quark, the embodiment of Rosewill’s business stratagy.
Best Power Supply for Gtx 1060 – It’s a smaller card, at just 6.8 inches across, so it’s a great option for small form-factor builds. The included power supply is a 600W EVGA 80 Plus Bronze unit.
You can buy the EVGA GTX 1060 from Newegg. The listed price is $259.99, but if you mail in the included rebate, it drops to $239.99.